Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: serendipity.

OH MY GOD! hahahahahahahha
🀣 🀣 🀣
god. abhay ji, his hacked or unhacked insta, DTs comments... THIS IS SO HUGE I THINK THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END 😳

dt ne kya cmnt kiya uss post pe..?

i hop she deletd cmnts on tht post...

y cant kp nd bumps cme to insta nd say tht his acnt got hacked... whn he can suprt salman...

im nt a salman fan bt nt his hater too... bt i agree tht minimum punishmnt is requird to salman fr sure... i didnt expct this frm kp...
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

I have this hilarious debate going on at home since yesterday.. My mom being an avis Salman fan is in his defence while my Dad has been saying usko 15 saal jail me daalo...

An dono side sun ne ke baad im conused.. Yes hes a criminal.. He should be punished.. Totally in support of imprisonment for him, even though i really love him and stuff..

But the law in its attempt to prove that its impartial is being a bit to harsh on Bhai.. Reference cases, in fact much severe, have been given lesser sentence and fines.. salman, being a public figure, maybe is paying for all the fame.. Maybe..

The point is

If he had surrendered

If he had taken victim to hospital

If he had not made his driver commit perjury

He would have been out
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RaimaV

Many people steal things not because they want to but they have to as they are in dire need.
Don't put emotions here if you wanna talk about law and judgements. Law and court don't see it.
The law is broken, no? That is all fuss, the law must be upheld at any cost

i will explain u in ur way.
Lets compare the 2 'crimes':

Sleeping on the footpath because u do not have an alternative shelter VS drinking and driving, running over 4 people and killing one of them, and then running away from d spot(add to that u r a multi-millionare and a super-popular public celeb)

Is there a difference btw d 2 'crimes' or not?
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
this is nt expctd frm kp...

tough im kp fan bt i cant suprt him wrng...

he cant suprt his FIL fr insta or can say to fans tht its hacked bt he is in suprt of salman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: minimum punishmnt is equal to evry citizen dn salman shld be get minimum punishmnt...

Mahi78 thumbnail
Well said.πŸ‘
Justice done? Really? Just 5 year πŸ˜•
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: shravani_2311

this is nt expctd frm kp...

tough im kp fan bt i cant suprt him wrng...

he cant suprt his FIL fr insta or can say to fans tht its hacked bt he is in suprt of salman...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: minimum punishmnt is equal to evry citizen dn salman shld be get minimum punishmnt...

Well said

Disappointed with kp

5 years is nothing

And tomorrow he will get bail to make matter worse
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi78

Well said.πŸ‘

Justice done? Really? Just 5 yearπŸ˜•

Well said

Justice not done

He will get bail or extension tomorrow
BombayPonnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

The point is

If he had surrendered

If he had taken victim to hospital

If he had not made his driver commit perjury

He would have been out

True that!! But then anyone would get terrified.. Koi accident karke police station jake bolega nahi ki boss, i just ran over a man

But yes, its was his moral responsibility to take the victim to the hospital at least.. And all that shit they told at the end about the driver... Lol :p i dont even know what to say about that.. I mean, did they really expect the judge and people to believe that.. 

In a way, im happy with the imprisonment.. But then i think the quantum of punishment is a bit harsh!
Mahi78 thumbnail
Rally to support a criminal? Go to hell.😑
BombayTroll thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingIyeristic

True that!! But then anyone would get terrified.. Koi accident karke police station jake bolega nahi ki boss, i just ran over a man

But yes, its was his moral responsibility to take the victim to the hospital at least.. And all that shit they told at the end about the driver... Lol :p i dont even know what to say about that.. I mean, did they really expect the judge and people to believe that..

In a way, im happy with the imprisonment.. But then i think the quantum of punishment is a bit harsh!

I think sentence got enhanced due to various reasons

Perjury being one of them