Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously i didnt expect this from kp...
Originally posted by commotion1

Seems like divs added fuel to fire by clearing co actors name πŸ˜ƒ
Bhai is so cool to support another criminal bhai 😳

did i say i'm ok with him supporting salman? all I said was it is a good thing he is not speaking about the instagram hacking issue, even though he has every right to get involved.

Seems like divs added fuel to fire by clearing co actors name πŸ˜ƒ
Bhai is so cool to support another criminal bhai 😳
 πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ˜† what can u expect from a man who is accused of assault,who faked love for reality show?
Rich n shallow and apparently that's what make them cool πŸ‘
Originally posted by shravsss

Seriously i didnt expect this from kp...
for them

Only #bhairox

Baki duniya jaye bhad main

πŸ˜† what can u expect from a man who is accused of assault,who faked love for reality show?
Rich n shallow and apparently that's what make them cool πŸ‘

I have nothing to say on kp personal matters

But his support to #bhai is disgusting
Originally posted by peace..

Salman Khan is a criminal, he has killed a person and injured 3 others.  Moreover he has been given d minimum of punishments he deserves under d category of offences he has done.
I wonder why these super-rich celebs are all out in support of a criminal, do they even understand wat kind of an image are they portraying in front of the general public? Wonder what makes them completely overlook the plight and suffering of the poor!
They should atleast respect the law and better keep their mouths shut. Personally dint expect this from Karan Patel.

Kinda agree and disagree at the same time. Salman is found guilty, no doubt. But he didnt get the min punishments. There are instances where ppl got at most 3 yrs imprisonment, Salman paid the price of being a celebrity. And, if we are suddenly become so "pakka" on abiding law in  a country like ours, then footpath isn't a place to sleep either. 
Edited by RaimaV - 8 years ago
Originally posted by --mancityfan--

for them

Only #bhairox

Baki duniya jaye bhad main

He should be happy at least after 13 years our system has proved him guilty... n sentenced him to 5 yrs of imprisonment...

P.S Im a Bhai Fan too😭😭😭... but he is guilty its proved... n Law is for all... He Must be Punished...πŸ‘
How can he support Salman Khan?I am shocked to see Karan Patel in #BeingStupid category.Thank god i was never ever a fan of Karan though i like the character Raman a lot.

I am a silent member of this forum. I dont want to bash karan n his fans. This is just my personal opinion.

As a citizen of this country,we should respect to our judiciary system. Salman has been found guilty and he should be punished. Thats it.

Actors think only of their frastnity

i dont agree totally with you about this related to this subject
not only actors but many fans  and common people also supporting him 
i had received message on whats up that what great thing he did to many and how he helped many people
i do agree he did good things to but if he praised by good thing than should be punish for bad things too 

Edited by ...EhSaas... - 8 years ago