Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman Fans Assemble (Page 7)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela-Paani

This set of chamchas and their actions has marked the downfall of Salman every time.They are absolutely stupid,fake and irritating .All this drama will only cause more outrage & make ppl hate Salman more.I am his fan but I support the opinion atleast now he shud be brave and serve his term in jail.Its been crystal clear to public,he is guilty beyond doubt and convinced by court officially.Its nt same as before,where he was part of some legal hassles..ppl wont buy innocent under proved other wise theory anymore...his fanbase will only disintegrate if he files more and more appeals on SC,HC etc and try to prolong his entry behind the bars.He should be courageous enough to serve the punishment & after 5yrs try to revive his career.If his fans are loyal enough and he has the determination and strength everything is possible.Even if it doenst work out,so what?he has ruled BW for last 25yrs..Isnt that achievement for a lifetime?...now its time to show some dignity,honesty..for once in life be human in the real sense

thank you. i love such honest posts! 

Veni-Vidi-Vici IF-Sizzlerz
Veni-Vidi-Vici
Veni-Vidi-Vici

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Excellent, I shall indeed turn up, with my SUV.  

ROFL U just stole my thought. LOL I was gonna say.. "now i m gonna get drunk and drive SUV to that place where ppl r gathering.. to show my support. " LOL

Some moments in life r so ridicluous, u cant help but laugh. 

Do you have a DL valid in India???? if you have then make sure that it is cancelled..coz in order to show your support just being drunk and behind the wheels of a SUV isn't enough..you shouldn't have a DL tooLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveexyzeTheSmurfs..FallAndFly..AllBlacks1pallavi25princessunaraAbhiLovesShreya

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bramcote46

I have to say majority of salman's fans on this forum have surprised me by accepting the conviction , obviously they are sad and hurt but still they have shown maturity .
The biggest eye opener is to see some hypocrite khan fan who keep blaming the govt , the people who sleep on the road etc etc but won't blame drink driving - following their favourites footsteps LOL

THIS. Matlab if I am still annoyed it's because of the industry, not any of the fans. Salman fans on IF have been pretty mature about everything. I hope people don't get me wrong when I talk about the "people supporting Salman" because I definitely don't mean his fans. I mean the industry. 
princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

LOL

And drive over them? i mean after all for 13 yrs nothing will happen and u will earn n enjoy loads and then in 2hrs get bail after being convicted! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veni-Vidi-ViciAllBlacks1

AllBlacks1 IF-Sizzlerz
AllBlacks1
AllBlacks1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veni-Vidi-Vici

Originally posted by AllBlacks1

ROFL U just stole my thought. LOL I was gonna say.. "now i m gonna get drunk and drive SUV to that place where ppl r gathering.. to show my support. " LOL

Some moments in life r so ridicluous, u cant help but laugh. 

Do you have a DL valid in India???? if you have then make sure that it is cancelled..coz in order to show your support just being drunk and behind the wheels of a SUV isn't enough..you shouldn't have a DL tooLOL

I have international licence and NRIs quota for buying alochol legally (coz in Gujarat we need that) LOL

Hmmm, I need catch the flight.. soon as possible.. Confused

xyzeVeni-Vidi-Vici

DianaPrince IF-Sizzlerz
DianaPrince
DianaPrince

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
So many roadies and BB participants are there in this world LOL
Clearly celebs are above lawLOL
misshypocrite Senior Member
misshypocrite
misshypocrite

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
These chamchas and some of his blind fans bring shame to his fandom and fame as a whole LOL What good is any of this going to do? It's unfair to jail someone for running over and killing an innocent man while drunk, even if it's an accident. Gosh, how ignorant can people be. 

xyzeVeni-Vidi-Vici

nemesis12 Senior Member
nemesis12
nemesis12

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
so this is the way our so-called bollywood choosing. they all should be ashamed of themselves
What i realized from this case and verdict is that i hate all these ass-lickers more and more. Salman is doing all his best to save his ass and upto some extent i understand too, anyone would try to save themselves. But these effin chamches are way worse than him, they're doing all this drama to show that bollywood is above any law and aam-admi of India. So from now on everytime a superstar would make some mistake, they'll threaten law by organizing these marches? taking advantage of his popularity to get their point across..how shallow of these people.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

Go to top