Posted: 8 years ago
This is beyond ridiculous 🀣...just bcoz he is a BW celebrity they r calling the verdict as unfair when he has been proven guilty...absolutely no respect to the victims and their families and to the law of the country...or r these wannabes fearing as to wht will happen to them if he goes to jail... Edited by raj80 - 8 years ago
They should get a plane and fly it over the court house tomorrow during the bail thing

Have a Sign saying free salman
This set of chamchas and their actions has marked the downfall of Salman every time.They are absolutely stupid,fake and irritating .All this drama will only cause more outrage & make ppl hate Salman more.I am his fan but I support the opinion atleast now he shud be brave and serve his term in jail.Its been crystal clear to public,he is guilty beyond doubt and convinced by court officially.Its nt same as before,where he was part of some legal hassles..ppl wont buy innocent under proved other wise theory anymore...his fanbase will only disintegrate if he files more and more appeals on SC,HC etc and try to prolong his entry behind the bars.He should be courageous enough to serve the punishment & after 5yrs try to revive his career.If his fans are loyal enough and he has the determination and strength everything is possible.Even if it doenst work out,so what?he has ruled BW for last 25yrs..Isnt that achievement for a lifetime?...now its time to show some dignity,honesty..for once in life be human in the real sense
Edited by Neela-Paani - 8 years ago
What sort of ppl they are... do they rally believe that SK is innocent or are they just bothered about their careers?
Daisy Shah should get a mental checkup and that Ellie girl should return to Sweden if she finds Indian judiciary so rotten... 
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Excellent, I shall indeed turn up, with my SUV.  

🀣 U just stole my thought. πŸ˜† I was gonna say.. "now i m gonna get drunk and drive SUV to that place where ppl r gathering.. to show my support. " πŸ˜†

Some moments in life r so ridicluous, u cant help but laugh. 
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Now this is stupidity ! I am a Salman fan but i would never do such things. If he committed a crime , he deserves the punishment .
+1 we love him but if he has done mistake then he should pay for it besides we will always love him
Originally posted by Heisenberg.

Excellent, I shall indeed turn up, with my SUV.

Gold.

🀣 🀣
Originally posted by Neela-Paani

This set of chamchas and their actions has marked the downfall of Salman every time.They are absolutely stupid,fake and irritating .All this drama will only cause more outrage & make ppl hate Salman more.I am his fan but I support the opinion atleast now he shud be brave and serve his term in jail.Its been crystal clear to public,he is guilty beyond doubt and convinced by court officially.Its nt same as before,where he was part of some legal hassles..ppl wont buy innocent under proved other wise theory anymore...his fanbase will only disintegrate if he files more and more appeals on SC,HC etc and try to prolong his entry behind the bars.He should be courageous enough to serve the punishment & after 5yrs try to revive his career.If his fans are loyal enough and he has the determination and strength everything is possible.Even if it doenst work out,so what?he has ruled BW for last 25yrs..Isnt that achievement for a lifetime?...now its time to show some dignity,honesty..for once in life be human in the real sense

thank you. i love such honest posts! 
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

🀣 U just stole my thought. πŸ˜† I was gonna say.. "now i m gonna get drunk and drive SUV to that place where ppl r gathering.. to show my support. " πŸ˜†

Some moments in life r so ridicluous, u cant help but laugh. 

Do you have a DL valid in India???? if you have then make sure that it is cancelled..coz in order to show your support just being drunk and behind the wheels of a SUV isn't enough..you shouldn't have a DL tooπŸ˜†
Originally posted by bramcote46

I have to say majority of salman's fans on this forum have surprised me by accepting the conviction , obviously they are sad and hurt but still they have shown maturity .
The biggest eye opener is to see some hypocrite khan fan who keep blaming the govt , the people who sleep on the road etc etc but won't blame drink driving - following their favourites footsteps πŸ˜†

THIS. Matlab if I am still annoyed it's because of the industry, not any of the fans. Salman fans on IF have been pretty mature about everything. I hope people don't get me wrong when I talk about the "people supporting Salman" because I definitely don't mean his fans. I mean the industry.