Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
The funny thing I find is I thought it would be some Salman fans doing all such tweets for supporting him blindly, but it's the people from industry doing everything. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Why are they so concerned about him? Is it because he helped them, but i don't believe people can be nice enough to remember the help. People are mostly selfish to the person in his/her bad  times when the person helped them in bad times. They don't care, so why are they so concerned?πŸ˜•  I don't think they genuinely care. Most likely it's because of his money and it's just initial reaction for them. Only him family, fans, and very few real friends care about him Especially his family. These people in BW supporting him should stop their fake Concern. 
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Darling_

The funny thing I find is I thought it would be some Salman fans doing all such tweets for supporting him blindly, but it's the people from industry doing everything. πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Why are they so concerned about him? Is it because he helped them, but i don't believe people can be nice enough to remember the help. People are mostly selfish to the person in his/her bad  times when the person helped them in bad times. They don't care, so why are they so concerned?πŸ˜•  I don't think they genuinely care. Most likely it's because of his money and it's just initial reaction for them. Only him family, fans, and very few real friends care about him Especially his family. These people in BW supporting him should stop their fake Concern. 

they have their careers to think about, they are just milking the situation as much as possible, gives them free fund ki publicity and coverage.
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Huh what made you think I was being sarcastic πŸ˜•

You don't even like him and have been in bashing posts of his, but all of the sudden you are posting crying emoticons and saying how sad you are for him ever since his verdict news is been in the news. 
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Now this is stupidity ! I am a Salman fan but i would never do such things. If he committed a crime , he deserves the punishment .
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: _Darling_

You don't even like him and have been in bashing posts of his, but all of the sudden you are posting crying emoticons and saying how sad you are for him ever since his verdict news is been in the news.

I like salman he is my 2nd most fav after SRK ...I only bash salman when people bash SRK

Hazardous thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Now this is stupidity ! I am a Salman fan but i would never do such things. If he committed a crime , he deserves the punishment .

I really really appreciate this comment.😊 
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So these berozgaar people have found some rozgaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have to say majority of salman's fans on this forum have surprised me by accepting the conviction , obviously they are sad and hurt but still they have shown maturity .
The biggest eye opener is to see some hypocrite khan fan who keep blaming the govt , the people who sleep on the road etc etc but won't blame drink driving - following their favourites footsteps πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Same here buddy
I love the guy, I like watching him n all, but he shld pay for his crimes
I don't get these people..

I really think they just making matters worse for Salman
This is not gonna help him in any way..
And Salman shld say something about this.
WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Daisy shah
Sun 10th may 10am,Marine Drive,all @beingsalmankhan fans must b thr 2support. #IStandWithSalmanKhan #UnfairVerdictOnSalman 

Retweeted by salman khaN fans ,pulkit samrat,elli etc

So be there 
If you support bhai
#BhaiRox

Yes Daisy, but please just stand and not March.