swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please tell me this is a joke
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Salman is for sure not innocent. He did mistake and then caused damage later even if he could fix it. The first accident was without inentional, but later he made it worse himself by  running away and causing others the damage when it was just 2 years to be in jail. 2 years pass like nothing. He should've surrendered at that time itself. May be the 5 years is too much, but anyway, he should get punished. Just hope it doesn't effect him, his health, or his career. 

I also blv this wld've been over long back, had turn himself when the accident happened :/
vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: swati82

Please tell me this is a joke

This is a joke 😆
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hehe good one...i hope it does turn out to be one

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

I also blv this wld've been over long back, had turn himself when the accident happened :/

I know. An extremely stupid decision by him. This way that police officer wouldn't have suffered either even though Salman wasn't responsible for him directly, but still. It was just 2 years even though I really doubt it would've been a good punishment, but it would've been way more effective when it happened immediately. Honestly, right now 5 years seem useless after these years as it's ineffective since some of victims' family don't want it either. I would've liked them to be taken care for life by Salman as that would've been more effective. RIGHT Now This 5 Years Is good only As example for others and that police officer' mom is in peace, so that's good thing. 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Holy shit 😡 What a day my country has to see the people of the nation protesting against the country's own judiciary decisions for a hit n run case 😲...Whoever is organizing this protest/rally are they for real ?????? 😲😲😲
I like SalmanKhan as well , he is an actor celebrity to me ,   I have enjoyed watching his movies on theatres ...BAS !!!!!

He has unconsciously killed someone and the poor souls have lost lives ...he has consiously threatened a witness and tht poor soul also had a tragic end ...does all this  even strike in these chick heads ???😡

Sad state of my nation ...amongst so many issues in my country ...MY country men  decide to invest their precious time protesting for a man who drunk n drove his car and was happily doing films , earning crores , dancing in parties , doing charity work , helping poor , trying to prove he was innocent  for past 13 yrs and who is in bail NOW without even stepping into his JAIL term

SABAASH to people organising this and people who plan to join this...👏 

Just reiterating to myself - There is someone above ALL who is watching everyone of our deeds from above ...and we all our accountable answerable to him ..GOD save me n my people n my nation !!! 
Edited by Bujee09 - 8 years ago
Excellent, I shall indeed turn up, with my SUV.  

Why are you sarcastic all the time in Salman's posts? 
Arshalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow I can't believe how blindly people are worshipping a person who has been proven guilty of murder
I mean how can people justify by saying that he has done so much charity work and bla bla
He can donate to 1000 more people but it doesn't change the fact that he did comit a crime and imprisonment is the right punishment
Proud of Indian Judiciary for the first time...better late than never!! 
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Also unfair verdict 🤣