shantellbrown thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The past few days..the episodes have been awesome.

Nandini's pain and her silence have been portrayed brilliantly by Niti. For a young girl to portray such emotions is remarkable. I have watched many shows and there are very few(read hardly any) who can match her portrayal. You can almost palpably feel her angst,her shock,her revulsion towards the pandit.👏👏👏

She never goes overboard and you don't feel like you are watching a tragedy queen..My finger is pointing towards all those rona-dhona prime time GEC types.

And Parth's Manik is flawless. His anguish at not being able to find her and then his anger at the pandit and now this soft caring lover. He makes me very proud to be his fan. His singing her a lullaby to help her sleep..ohhh it stole my breath away. Love which transcends the physical..which is so entrenched in their souls..these two are so special.

Parth and Niti bring these characters to life,live them ,breathe them and make them just so memorable.
I can confidently say that I have never ever been so impressed with an Indian TV show.

Hats off to the entire team!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anita0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shantellbrown

The past few days..the episodes have been awesome.

Nandini's pain and her silence have been portrayed brilliantly by Niti. For a young girl to portray such emotions is remarkable. I have watched many shows and there are very few(read hardly any) who can match her portrayal. You can almost palpably feel her angst,her shock,her revulsion towards the pandit.👏👏👏

She never goes overboard and you don't feel like you are watching a tragedy queen..My finger is pointing towards all those rona-dhona prime time GEC types.

And Parth's Manik is flawless. His anguish at not being able to find her and then his anger at the pandit and now this soft caring lover. He makes me very proud to be his fan. His singing her a lullaby to help her sleep..ohhh it stole my breath away. Love which transcends the physical..which is so entrenched in their souls..these two are so special.

Parth and Niti bring these characters to life,live them ,breathe them and make them just so memorable.
I can confidently say that I have never ever been so impressed with an Indian TV show.

Hats off to the entire team!!!!!!

Ditto! 😊😊
Kuushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with what you said..the credit goes to the entire team for such beautiful and emotional episodes
And specially to Niti and Parth