India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

veera vs geet (Page 2)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:36am | IP Logged
geet is super pretty...and i feel given a chance she wud turn out a loving wife...
but Manju is horrible...pathetic woman, pimping her own daughter in law for the sake of property...

i feel, something will happen between RAnvi n Geet, and to save gunjan from any hurt, Baldev will take it upon himself...and agree to marry Geet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki36divyasnTeriGalliyan

Nikki36 Goldie
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kalyaninbt.

Originally posted by TeriGalliyan

Geet is so beautiful and I'm glad she is a positive character. I don't why but she might fall for our Sher. Well If that happens I wouldn't blame her humara sher hai hi itna loving caring and charming. No jealousy game have seen that from veera many times. Geet should start stand against manjeet that too without Veera's mahaan help.

veera ko ek aur bar mahan banane ka mouka Mash Nahi chod sakte. Angry

there is no doubt that ot will either be veera or ranvi that will 'save' geet from manju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeriGalliyan

Nikki36 Goldie
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

geet is super pretty...and i feel given a chance she wud turn out a loving wife...
but Manju is horrible...pathetic woman, pimping her own daughter in law for the sake of property...

i feel, something will happen between RAnvi n Geet, and to save gunjan from any hurt, Baldev will take it upon himself...and agree to marry Geet...

Agree geet is really pretty, I think she may start liking ranvi but realistically unless gunjan dies it isnt gonna happen.

And I really cant see how and why baldev would say yes to marrying geet, but am sure mash can come ip with some completely illogical reason for baldev to say yes.
Nikki36 Goldie
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Manjeet is a stupid villain.LOL She doesn't really understand her target Baldev. She has no clue that Ballu will always love Veera...whether fortunately or unfortunately is up for debate.LOL

I hope Geet just keeps getting closer to Ranvi despite of all of Manju's instructions...so that I can finally get my ReeT.Day Dreaming

I think reet will just be our imagination!! Unless gunjan dies and tells ranvu to maary geet and adopt deepu.

And manju thinks she has baldev all figured out when it comes to veera, she just has no clue LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvi...-Riya-...

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki36

Agree geet is really pretty, I think she may start liking ranvi but realistically unless gunjan dies it isnt gonna happen.

And I really cant see how and why baldev would say yes to marrying geet, but am sure mash can come ip with some completely illogical reason for baldev to say yes.

something similar can happen, the way pind people found Ranvi n Gunjan in that film shoot people's van...

maybe geet n ranvi end up together in a closed room...baldev also reaches there, conincidently or sent by manjeet...and the village people are at the door...so to keep gunjan from hurting, baldev makes it look like he was in there with geet...or maybe people see only him n her n make their own assumptions...and coward Ranvi keeps mum

actuallyi know this idea is ridiculous, but then mash comes with ridiculous ideas everyday

Nikki36divyasn...-Riya-...

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged

maybe geet n ranvi end up together in a closed room...baldev also reaches there, conincidently or sent by manjeet...and the village people are at the door...so to keep gunjan from hurting, baldev makes it look like he was in there with geet...or maybe people see only him n her n make their own assumptions...and coward Ranvi keeps mum

actuallyi know this idea is ridiculous, but then mash comes with ridiculous ideas everyday

I can actually see this happening.LOL

Nikki36divyasnanjs

...-Riya-... IF-Sizzlerz
...-Riya-...
...-Riya-...

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki36

Manjeet is a stupid villain.LOL She doesn't really understand her target Baldev. She has no clue that Ballu will always love Veera...whether fortunately or unfortunately is up for debate.LOL

I hope Geet just keeps getting closer to Ranvi despite of all of Manju's instructions...so that I can finally get my ReeT.Day Dreaming

I think reet will just be our imagination!! Unless gunjan dies and tells ranvu to maary geet and adopt deepu.

And manju thinks she has baldev all figured out when it comes to veera, she just has no clue LOL

I know ReeT is actually never gonna happenCry...MaSh love Gunju baby too much.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesedivyasn

divyasn IF-Dazzler
divyasn
divyasn

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged

I can actually see this happening.LOL

Veera se peecha chota tho badi baat hogi DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...-Riya-...

Go to top