Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: anjs

I seriously want him to leave her, no matter what... .. the way she was smirking in yesterday's episode, when deepu chose her pyare veerji, over him... she doesn't deserve him...period..

Another idea of getting ranvi with geet... gunjan realizes that deepu makes ranvi happy, so she sacrifices her love n run away from home, creating a bad picture for herself in ranvi's eyes...then ravi marries geet n adopts deepu... but hates gunjan...slowly falls for geet... n then after a leap, when gunjan has become a big star in Bollywood, they meet n he comes to know bt her sacrifice ðŸ˜†

If Ranvi happens to marry Geet, what about Baldev?😆
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I can actually see this happening.😆

yes I can see this happening.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FXBesharamz

#IWANNA see veera getting completely jealous to the point where she burst out crying and screaming out loud (put aside n STOP once and for all her bloody ego) before everyone n ADMITs Baldev  is her husband n she missed their maahiya session while he was away!! I specifically want to see Veera getting worked up by her husband irresistible charms!!  

#IWANNA Geet to tear apart these two bloody #OCD combo (ranveera!! 

#IWANNA  #ReeT getting flirty ,even bettr decide to elope like his father n let it  be d-most explosive n 4D lovestory ever!! 

Too much naa?!? #MASH #Bhokwas rulz! ~  kekekekekekeke..

Before i just love the character  -GEET, but now i begin to like kirti as  well just bcoz she has tweeted my -picture collages of REET!! guess she's also on team #REET haah! LOLL .. 

Veera will never burst out in jealousy,  she will just try and seduce him! Her seeing him with what hair and a vest got her temperature rising,  next step should be a shirtless baldev. ðŸ˜‰ Trapping her against a wall an arguing.

Ran veera never gonna split up-  it's beyond impossible 
Nikki36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ImpossibleGirl2

NOOO! I hope that never happens.
I'm shipping VeeBa again ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†, PLUS they can't have Baldev agree to marry another girl YET again. before was different as he was unmarried, but now its a completely different story.

What if, Ranvi follows in his dad's footsteps and does the dirty with Geet and they have a child, now that would be interesting to see ðŸ˜†

It would love ranvi to do the dirty with Geet' if he ever did this I'm sure they will find a way to justify it and make out that ranvi has done a great deed! ðŸ˜†  All will congratulate him on his accomplishment 
Nikki36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: d.padmini

Geet is so sweet ans innocent and lovable ..

hope she stays positive 

I like her, I hope she stays decent too and doesn't try to break veeba. I fact I would like her to make veera see how lucky she is.  
Nikki36 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjs

the problem is MaSh is never gonna treat it...

the way she was smirking today when Balwant was insulting Baldev...i felt koi isko ek slap kyu nahi de deta...i wud love bandsuri to do the honours some day...

i agree that balwant is baldev's father so its ok, if he says something, but then there are outsiders sitting there...manjeet n geet...atleast she shud feel little bad for baldev, that he is getting treated this way infront of outsiders...what a horrible wife she is...

Only watched the episode this morning and agree that veera always smirking is so annoying, she was loving the fact deepu wants to hangout with ranvi and not baldev.

Also when they had their little fight in their room and baldev was going on about how he comes up with great ideas etc etc. she was looking at him like ' actually I have the ideas and am manipulating you to think they are yours! ' ha ha.

Her superioty complex sucks!🤢

However baldev looked hot😉