Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manju is trying to pimp out her daughter-in-law which I find hilarious and gross!!

She is literally encouraging her to do what it takes to win baldevs heart. Does she not get that baldev will always want veera doesnt mattet what.

I think its will be interesting to see how manju sets up geet against veera, she will probably get geet to do all the little things that veera normally would do for baldev.

I wanna see veera get jealous!!   Baldev get confused and manju getting pissed off that baldev calls geet bhabhji

Geet is also super pretty- liking her at the moment!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam_sf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yucks.. manjeet talks so bad😵
she has a misunderstndng dat baldev hates veera😆
VeeBa fights wit each other alot but at d end they also love each other
less or more dat i dnt knw
Edited by sam_sf - 8 years ago
..rashi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want V to get Jelly n Ballu trying to make her a bit more .. Geet is like a aadarniya bholi-bhali bahu .. Ballu ko jhagdaalu aur smart-si wife suit hoti hai .. so V>G
Nikki36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam_sf

yucks.. manjeet talks so bad😵

she has a misunderstndng dat baldev hates veera😆
VeeBa fights wit each other lot but at d end they also love each other

exactly she doesn't get their relationship, its their bickering that makes them them, yes both have done some really stupidtthings but it will always be baldev and veera
Nikki36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..rashi..

I want V to get Jelly n Ballu trying to make her a bit more .. Geet is like a aadarniya bholi-bhali bahu .. Ballu ko jhagdaalu aur smart-si wife suit hoti hai .. so V>G

if baldev ever got together with geet both would be manipulated and controlled by manju. Even though veera is an annoying know it all, when baldev acts like a fool at least veera can help.
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Geet is so beautiful and I'm glad she is a positive character. I don't why but she might fall for our Sher. Well If that happens I wouldn't blame her humara sher hai hi itna loving caring and charming. No jealousy game have seen that from veera many times. Geet should start stand against manjeet that too without Veera's mahaan help. 
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan

Geet is so beautiful and I'm glad she is a positive character. I don't why but she might fall for our Sher. Well If that happens I wouldn't blame her humara sher hai hi itna loving caring and charming. No jealousy game have seen that from veera many times. Geet should start stand against manjeet that too without Veera's mahaan help.

veera ko ek aur bar mahan banane ka mouka Mash Nahi chod sakte. 😡
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Manjeet is a stupid villain.😆 She doesn't really understand her target Baldev. She has no clue that Ballu will always love Veera...whether fortunately or unfortunately is up for debate.😆

I hope Geet just keeps getting closer to Ranvi despite of all of Manju's instructions...so that I can finally get my ReeT.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
geet is super pretty...and i feel given a chance she wud turn out a loving wife...
but Manju is horrible...pathetic woman, pimping her own daughter in law for the sake of property...

i feel, something will happen between RAnvi n Geet, and to save gunjan from any hurt, Baldev will take it upon himself...and agree to marry Geet...

Nikki36 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalyaninbt.

veera ko ek aur bar mahan banane ka mouka Mash Nahi chod sakte. 😡

there is no doubt that ot will either be veera or ranvi that will 'save' geet from manju