Tere Sheher Mein

Rudra needs less screen time (Page 2)

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherrypansy

Originally posted by -deepali17-

Agree with you that they could have shown hurdles coming the mathur's way without the scheming and plotting by Rudra.. 
This could draw away a lot of viewers.. as i have said earlier the show needs to pick up pace..

Agree...this show didn't require villain...as circumstances in which Mathur girls are at the moment... themselves are the big villains of their life...all that Rudra is doing bringing to much of artificiality and unrequired drama...hence, frustration.

I agree. They already have enough problems in their lives, Rudra is just overkill. And the fact that no one realizes he's the bad guy and Sneha blindly follows him and believes him adds to the frustration.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansyMahek_No1

pwincess kanzi IF-Rockerz
pwincess kanzi
pwincess kanzi

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I personally don't understand the need of Rudra! His whole reason to even hate Mathura and take revenge from them and the way he is a gangster itself makes it aoo unrealistic!
When I found out it is going to be Rajan Shahi show, i expected real life suitations, yes I expected and knew the storyline is going to be slow, butt I expected realistic situations. Everything seems legit in TSM, apart from Rudra. I pretty much skip all his scenes and find him soo useless. Skipping his scenes literally makes the show end in like 10 minutes for me! This shows much screen space is given to him, which is sooo annoying. I look forward to Mantu and Amaya scenes even if they're are just talking :) and I am definately loving the bond between the sisters :)

PS- sorry i might have gone a little off the topic lol

Edited by pwincess kanzi - 08 May 2015 at 5:28pm

insane.lovecherrypansy

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pwincess kanzi

I personally don't understand the need of Rudra! His whole reason to even hate Mathura and take revenge from them and the way he is a gangster itself makes it aoo unrealistic!
When I found out it is going to be Rajan Shahi show, i expected real life suitations, yes I expected and knew the storyline is going to be slow, butt I expected realistic situations. Everything seems legit in TSM, apart from Rudra. I pretty much skip all his scenes and find him soo useless. Skipping his scenes literally makes the show end in like 10 minutes for me! This shows much screen space is given to him, which is sooo annoying. I look forward to Mantu and Amaya scenes even if they're are just talking :) and I am definately loving the bond between the sisters :)

PS- sorry i might have gone a little off the topic lol

I completely agree! everything in the show is realistic except Rudra, and that's why he's even more annoying and out of place. like he's such a big gangster but no one knows? idk I skip his scenes too. I can't stand him. I'm much more interested in how the Mathurs are going to survive from now on, make their own money, their family problems, and Mantu and Amaya's relationship.

Rudra needs an exit

cherrypansypwincess kanzi

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
i agree..rudra's screenspace along with random characters must be lessened. Even the revenge story wont appear appealing with this constant dragged screenspace. Makes me yawnn now. Shouldnt the focus be more on how the family is accepting every tiny thing of the town gracefully????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Seriously, Rudra is so irritating these days that I don't feel like watching the show. He has the most of the screen space. He is acting like a typical Saas who is plotting against their Bahu's. This show could have been much better if there wouldn't have been a villian. They could have shown the Mathur girls struggling and achieving something in their life instead of showing plotting and planning by Rudra and Sneha being dumb.

1mangalorecherrypansy

Go to top