India-Forums

Tere Sheher Mein
Tere Sheher Mein

Rudra needs less screen time

insane.love Senior Member
insane.love
insane.love

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
this guy is so annoying, he makes my blood boil.Angry imo if there's something that's stopping this drama from achieving better ratings it's this idiot and his annoying as hell plans. I dislike him so much I skip all his scenes, so it's very annoying when I have to skip more than half an episode Unhappy

I feel like his character is pretty useless in this drama. Now, this may be bc I skip his scenes so I don't realize his importance, but I feel like the Mathurs could have been presented with problems and obstacles even without Rudra's dumb revenge plan. In a more natural, realistic way, rather than having someone threaten people and act like a gangster. And how naive is Sneha?! Till when is she going to be so naive?! Disapprove

I think the writer's could have written it differently, but let's see what they have in store for us. I love everything about this drama except for Rudra so I'm willing to wait it out and see where the story goes. It might all be worth it when the girls win over his stupid plans and don't let him get them down.

I'm open to your opinions as well! like I said bc i skip his scenes i may not realize his importance to the story, so what are your thoughts about him and his actions? Do you think he plays an important part to the story? Do you think the writer's could have been a bit more creative in presenting the Mathurs with problems after problems?

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aasha1ndp102simisworldPiggieszaynie259Aisha151mangaloreMehak_KPianlara3110cherrypansyb2011-Piku-Mahek_No1JusticeDenied17

b2011 IF-Sizzlerz
b2011
b2011

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Even I feel Rudra is getting more screen space.  It is boring to see him and his henchmen always plot against Mathurs and the fake concern he shows to Sneha.

Hope to see him less and less after this bail amount revelation.  Hope the Mathurs does not lose the haveli.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zaynie259insane.love1mangaloreMehak_KPianlara3110cherrypansyJusticeDenied17

ItsAlia IF-Dazzler
ItsAlia
ItsAlia

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
As a villain he is playing an important part.. i do watch his scenes... today he was better... but yaa i agree sometimes its irritating!!!AngryAngryAngry
i think he is getting more screen space now as he is a villain... some day or later he will be out as our HEREOS will take overLOLLOLLOL that's my POVTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

insane.loveMehak_KPiancherrypansylara3110

JusticeDenied17 IF-Addictz
JusticeDenied17
JusticeDenied17

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Agree with you that they could have shown hurdles coming the mathur's way without the scheming and plotting by Rudra.. 
This could draw away a lot of viewers.. as i have said earlier the show needs to pick up pace..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

insane.love1mangaloreMehak_KPiancherrypansylara3110

Aisha15 Goldie
Aisha15
Aisha15

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I completely agree. Even I skipped most of the episode today because of him. I get that he's the villian as of now so they have to show him, but why waste 15 min of a 25 min show completely on him. And his behavior and dialogues are so repetive. I think we all understand that he wants to destroy the Mathurs for keeping his father away from him blah,blah,blah...he doesn't have to constantly repeat it.

Mahek_No1 IF-Stunnerz
Mahek_No1
Mahek_No1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Everytime  I see Rudra I want to jump into the TV and smack him across the face with my chappalAngry.
He is been given too much screen space, blo*dy hell most of the episode was wasted on him.

Why can't they just show us Sneha and the girls, along with Mantu and Rama...I watch the show for these characters, not for that worthless RudraAngry

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Good post and I have read every body's view.  

I want to watch how Sneha and her girls try to face their adversities and solve them, without Rudra's interference.  

Rudra's screen space is so annoying. We are forced to watch his eccentric behavior for nearly 15 minutes.  It stops me from watching TSM. His stupid revenge plans and the way he goes about it, is so irritating. First he should get his facts straight. Why does he not go to Mumbai and face his father and have his doubts cleared up.

I do hope the girls open their eyes and see what is happening, right in front of them. Use some intelligence and figure out why Jazz is not getting admission in all these schools.  She is a brilliant student, so where is the hitch.

I do hope Sneha does not believe everything Rudra says and they lose their house, because of her stupidity.

insane.love1mangaloreMehak_KPiancherrypansyMahek_No1

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -deepali17-

Agree with you that they could have shown hurdles coming the mathur's way without the scheming and plotting by Rudra.. 
This could draw away a lot of viewers.. as i have said earlier the show needs to pick up pace..

Agree...this show didn't require villain...as circumstances in which Mathur girls are at the moment... themselves are the big villains of their life...all that Rudra is doing bringing to much of artificiality and unrequired drama...hence, frustration.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

insane.loveMehak_KPianMahek_No1JusticeDenied17

Go to top