Posted: 8 years ago
Wow ...awesome story 
Please pm me next update 😊
Lunalovegood thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geee thanks a tonne for the dedication 
This update hitched my breath.
Poor Sid he wants Siyali to be on his side forever but poor girl she is forced to take care of Utkarsh.
Poor sidyali
Brilliant update.
Waiting for the next part 
Parud26 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is really good! like REALLY good! 👏
i seriously cannot wait to read the next chapter!
shakthi217 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shakthi217

Sorry for the delay...I had no idea what to write, and I was so destructed with this Taiwanese series called Autumn's concerto (so what happens is this guy who is a law student saves a girl from her step mother's abusive husband and later they fell in love and later in the show he finds out that he has a brain tumor and the doc who had to operate him made a deal with the girl that she had to marry his son but she finds out that she was pregnant. The guy loses him memory and six years later he moves into a house near the girl and falls in love all over again and plays with his six year old son and had no idea he was his son...alas he was engaged to another girl and on the day of his wedding his memories returned to him and he started to hate the girl for hiding it from him, he either wanted a custody or he wanted them to get married and finally...they got married) trust me it's amazing.

So I think this chapter is a little boring since I bought many characters into it...oh yeah and I dedicate this chapter to ASYA4eveAAA (#ASYA4eveAAA).

Hope you like it
Chapter 3
Holding on

Just like every other morning, she entered the class quietly; like she would disturb her classmates by just walking she instantly felt many eyes pry on her, mostly perverts. Utkarsh walked in front of her and took his place near Parth. Surprisingly Siddharth reached the class before her and she was sure that he started a little late and Krissane was sat beside him and they were involved in some heated discussion and it can't be...personal, since Charlie stood beside Siddharth.

She took her usual seat near Niti who was sat beside Simi and Siddharth sat adjustment to their row. Simi and Niti were held up in some heated discussion about other student's priority. She used to be like both of them but now she knew the truth, everyone who claims to be popular and cool have a history for keeping a dark secret. The kind of darkness which could kill a person's character, the kind of darkness which could last for years, the kind of darkness which would make a person go mad and the worst part is she was someone's dark secret. She had to eliminate the darkness in him and then she had to make him open up to her, but she was the one who pushes him away every time he tries to open up to her.

"Siyali, are you alright" she looked up only to find Simi sitting so close to her, Niti wasn't there with them, she wondered where she was. No, she wasn't alright, she needed a friend who would understand her, who would have been thing as she had, who she could open up to. Maybe Siddharth could be the one, but she knew he can't be a friend to her. She wanted to be with Siddharth, but that would mean breaking her loyalty to Utkarsh.

Maybe in an alternative universe, if she never let go of Siddharth and he grew up with her in the orphanage would things be different. She would have made sure that Siddharth grew up righteous and be loved, right now she knew one thing for sure, and Siddharth wasn't feeling loved and he hopes that she could make him feel something, though Krissane loves him she can never understand him and he was scared that he would let her down, he let them down by not believing in them. But now, the circumstances were different, he holds on to her no matter how much she pushes him. She didn't have the courage to tell Simi the truth so she just nodded.

"Good, because Sid's been staring at you for a long time now" she turned around to see him, only to find him staring back at her. He glared at Simi, that just frightened her a lot that she had to move two seats away but still he kept glaring at her, he was allowed to get all possessive when she's around a guy, but a girl.

He just wants to make sure that she hangs out with the good one, like Niti. He still kept glaring at her until he turned his attention toward Siyali, his eyes softened and his lips formed a small smile, which made her heart skip a beat. She wondered what he was thinking, because all he had been thinking about is to corner her and tell her everything, spill his heart out, but she wasn't ready, he had to make sure that she was comfortable around him then he had to make sure she's well protected, which one way or another involves her friends. He's taking one step at a time for her, though he was capable of just pushing things and making her his.

So he had a plan though it involved hurting his brother he was ready to take that risk. Maybe he should propose his plan to Siyali, but that would just ruin the surprise. He hopes that she understands, because nothing would kill him more than to see her hurt.
Utkarsh entered the classroom and greeted his friends, Siyali and Niti. He hated the space he occupied in front of him, but the fact that nobody's knows hurt him the most, because he wanted the whole world to know that he loves her and he was ready to lay down his life for her if it made her happy, that's what he's going to do now.

"Utkarsh" he called out to Utkarsh and it wasn't a good sign, but Utkarsh knew better than to bond with Siddharth, he has been working out it was evident, his muscles bulged out of his shirt "Come here" he pointed towards the chair beside him, Utkarsh tried not to get involved but he went after him anyways, though he has been working out for a month now he wasn't half as strong as Siddharth. He sat near him as he pulled him closer using his arm, from Siyali's view it was nothing but an act of love but he had something else in mind and he knew it that he made her happy, but it wasn't going to last and he knew it and he wanted to hurt her through Utkarsh. "What's up, bro" Utkarsh tried to act cool and he was a natural, spending time with Ayaz had changed him a lot. Bro' he knew very little about the past and has no idea about the future. But Siddharth, he was a master mind, he knew everything, because he started it.

"So tell me, Utkarsh what do you want" he didn't mean for that to come out like that, his brother had everything he didn't have. His mother's love, his girl's love but still he was able to ask what he wants, the irony.

"I don't understand man" anyone who see's this won't mistake them for brothers, or friends. Little would they know what they were discussing about.

"What I mean is..." his words trailed off and Siyali was curious, he turned to look at her and when their eyes met the magic happened they knew at that moment that he was up to no good, but she stood her ground, she knew he can't be persuaded he likes to stay in control, but when it comes to her, he likes to invade her. "I'll give you anything you like if..." He trailed off again and the rest of the words were spoken in private such that, only Utkarsh heard it. His eyes turned red, it was a sign that his words weren't innocent. "Alright"

Utkarsh's fist connected with Siddharth's face leaving a dent in his face, after regaining his balance he tried to punch him back until Ayaz blocked him, she wondered what did they were discussing about that made him angry and he just punched Siddharth considering that he ruled warrior high and half of the class were his minions, he just made the wrong move.

Charlie who witnessed everything and being the second-in-command made his move to punch Utkarsh, the poor kid who hid behind Ayaz with no support, until Parth's hand connected with Charlie's face he fell to the ground on the first punch and was unable to regain his balance.

After witnessing the whole thing Siddharth refused to believe that someone knocked down his second-in-command, though it wasn't his plan, he still can't believe Utkarsh actually punched him and he was about to react and he did, he punched Parth in the face, some of them heard the bones crushing and the others saw the blood that oozed out of his mouth. He was about to make a move when...

"Stop it" his hand stood mid-air as he turned towards the door, the poor thing who witnessed the whole thing Utkarsh punching Siddharth, Parth punching Charlie and Siddharth punching Parth and that Parth was about to...the thing is she can't believe that Parth was about to punch someone.

Parth let his hand fall as he saw Veebha standing near the door, the horror in her face was evident. For a second everyone turned towards the people they've hurt  Charlie turned towards Niti who was still in shock and Utkarsh and Siddharth turned to see Siyali who was crying by that time, Krissane was already by his side and Niti was by Utkarsh's side.
Parth's eyes bore into Veebha's as she was crying as well, he knew that it was totally illegal for a student to fell like what he felt towards a teacher but this was different their feelings were true, Parth was on the verge of crying but something stopped him, a hand fell on his shoulder as he turn back to see who it was...he was surprised to see Siyali. She suspected something from the very beginning and now she confirmed it...Parth liked Veebha and she knew if he reacted now he'll lose everything. He was the only one here who fought for defending her friend, Utkarsh and in the process he got hurt. He lost Veebha's trust.

"What the hell were you thinking" Charlie yelled at Utkarsh who was a complete mess now and was sitting in a neat corner with his legs close to him he didn't know what just happened, why he punched someone, but the truth was he shouldn't have said that.

"Leave him alone, Charlie" Niti defended him, she knew Charlie won't fight back, when it comes to her but right now he was too angry but still he stood his ground for her.

But on the other side things were getting more complicated, Parth was bad a convincing, he never knew how to convince someone but he felt like he had to "I trusted you Parth, I thought you were a good guy" he had disappointed her and there's nothing he can do to make it right, he wanted a future with her but now it's impossible.

"Mam, I can explain" Siyali interrupted in the hopes of saving her friend but Veebha was jealous by the way she touched him and she doesn't want another girl to touch her Parth.

"Shut up, Siyali" Siddharth would have skinned her alive for this, speak of the devil. He suddenly grabbed her from behind and pulled her away from the crowd.

That's what he was planning on to separate her from her friends so that she would be his...only his and she wanted it to but something was stopping her and she didn't like it., she was his only shot at becoming a better man, she was changing him, she knew this was going to happen but she didn't thought he was supposed to get hurt she didn't care that her friends got hurt but she cared about him. They moved into the corridor and they felt like they got separated from the world, it was only the two of them and suddenly he was laughing.

He ran towards the library and pushed her against the wall and caged her between his arms, she was frightened but over all she was glad that he was alright, blood oozed from his lips and she wiped it away "What were you thinking"

"I don't know, you tell me" he looked at her than he looked at her uniform top he looked at her for approval but she didn't have a clue and he wanted he now, with or without her approval and it was dark and they both were alone, they weren't friends by any chance so what's stopping him. She reminded herself that it was wrong and she shouldn't be there, she should be with her friends.

"What did you tell Utkarsh" he groaned he didn't want to answer, but then she placed her hands on either sides of his face and made him look at her, he placed his hands on either sides of her waist and moved closer, his eyes moved down to her lips and her mind got diverted towards other things, he didn't just hurt others but he hurt himself in the process and she didn't like that.

"I asked for you" those words melted her heart because she was the only one who understood what those words meant, he wanted her, he wanted the love that I shed for Utkarsh, to be felt loved. He wished that it was him she held on to instead of Utkarsh and he punched him for it, she wouldn't blame him though he didn't know "Why didn't you fight for me, Siyali"

She never fought for him and he hated it, he wanted her to atleast acknowledge him. There were tears in his eyes and she was to blame. She wiped them away with her hands but they kept falling, with the effort to wipe them away she started to cry too, and finally she gave up, he let his head fall. He felt her move away from him and he knew she was going to leave him, in the end he was the one who ended up alone and the thought of her leaving him made him cry harder.

But suddenly...he felt a pair of soft lips on his thin sore one, she didn't leave him. He wrapped his arms around her small of her back and bought her closer and her hands meddled with his hair, at first it was soft and slow, but then the passion the agony of being apart for all those years caught up to them and suddenly they send open mouthed kisses and they were hard and filled with lust, he bit her lower lip and sucked on to it for some time and then she pulled away from him. She started to laugh, his expression was priceless and he stared at her in awe.
"What" he nodded his head and tried to pull her back for another kiss but she moved away and then he looked into her eyes and tucked her hair behind her ear.

He pulled her in for a hug and it wasn't a soft friendly one, he held on to her for his dear life. This time she didn't leave him she stayed and she'll stay as long as he wants her to.

Please vote and thank u for all your wonderful comments, they mean a lot to me.

Peace out

-Shakthi

Edited by shakthi217 - 8 years ago
..krystal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
luved it!!
amazing one!!
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Amazing.
Now that's wht I call perfection.
I cherished the words you wrote to describe sidyali.
I didn't anticipate utkarsh to punch Sid.
And veebha it was the other way round which is good.
As we all know that if a situation arises it'll be her who declines love for parth.
At the end it was fabulous.
Stupendo fantabulously fantastic !!
Update soon please
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail

did you just dedicate the update to me !!??? 😲😲😲

thankyou !!! 😃😳
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
i want a long update next time :)