Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

did arjun leave sam alone there??? (Page 5)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

I really liked the Neil-Chasni scenes and the way Neil was just there for her while she was crying her heart out. Even all the way in Rishikesh, Saral still managed to be an annoyingly, possessive jerk. I look forward to seeing Radhika kick him to the curb in the future. He just doesn't respect her/dreams/what she wants to do with her life at all.

The chemistry between SamArj is truly electrifying and I enjoyed their scenes. However, I've had a change of heart, I'm actually really looking forward to Arjun breaking Samaira's heart. I haven't watched their shows previously, so I pedaled with trepidation before, but seeing the way the episodes have gone this week have given me hope that they can do this right without making it an ugly mess.
I did feel for Neil as Sam canceled heir movie plans without an explanation. Especially, because he had made the plans for her in the first place. I hope to see a Sam manaofying Neil scene now.

Precap: I think we're getting ready for Radz to get kicked out and I think Sam will move out of Neil's house pretty soon too and so we may get SaRa becoming roommates. Though, Sam took back her phone and car, so I'm not quite sure how they're going to do it.

ya i just hope she kicks saral out frm her life.. he is so creepy how can she even agree to marry him. and saral said u dont knw kis larke se pala para hai. how disgustng, he ll sure create prbs
i feel after arjun breaking sam's heart she ll become stone hearted and it ll be very tough fr arjun to win her back if he falls for her..
m really hpng and praying to see neil angry and sam manaofyng him
btw even i ws thinking sam moving out of neil's house but why?? and ya excited to see SaRa becoming roomates. 
i was wondering whether sam ll be back at her home or not
its long time now we even didnot get  sam and paa scenes. want it. heartwrenching their scenes are

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
@Ri: if I remember correctly, didn't Sam say she only needed to stay at Neil's place for a couple of days only? So, maybe she'll want to move out and not be a burden on them and find her own place. The only thing is she didn't give up her car as we saw her driving it so I wonder if she'll leave that too. I wanna see SaRa as roommates as well so that we can get to see them becoming friends already.

Honestly, I look forward to seeing a Samaira that is stone-hearted and does not easily melt as I think it'll make Arjun's repentance all the more meaningful and heart breaking.

Ahh yes, I would love to see a Sam and her Paa scene as well. It would be heart-warming to see him see his Bacchu return to BirdSong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Sadaf124 Groupbie
Sadaf124
Sadaf124

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Arjun will soon break Sam's heart as he told that he will become problem soon and then Sam will become stone him hearted and i think Arjun will also fall for her but he won't accept it and when Arjun will fall her fully then Sam will not forgive him and she won't believe in him so it will take a long time for Arjun to make Sam realise his love and radhika will soon throw out and I also think Sam n radika will stay in one house but I think this will happen after Sam's heartbreak I think when Arjun will BS then Neil will realize that Arjun is using her and he will tell it to Sam but Sam won't believe it but I really don't want Arjun to come between their friendship and Sam should tell Neil about Arjun I want to see Sam n Neil scenes today
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Rihan05

I dnt think Neil will come to rescue Sam, i think Arjun is there only, hiding from her teasing, once everyone leave, he will come there and that tym i think the dance sequence will be there!!
Saral gets in my nerves Sleepy

lets c whether arjun comes back or leaves her there. i feel for sam
I feel like someone is making Arjun do all this, seems like he doesn't want to hurt Sam, bt he is forced to do
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

@Ri: if I remember correctly, didn't Sam say she only needed to stay at Neil's place for a couple of days only? So, maybe she'll want to move out and not be a burden on them and find her own place. The only thing is she didn't give up her car as we saw her driving it so I wonder if she'll leave that too. I wanna see SaRa as roommates as well so that we can get to see them becoming friends already.

Honestly, I look forward to seeing a Samaira that is stone-hearted and does not easily melt as I think it'll make Arjun's repentance all the more meaningful and heart breaking.

Ahh yes, I would love to see a Sam and her Paa scene as well. It would be heart-warming to see him see his Bacchu return to BirdSong.
Yea Right so Maybe When Sam Ll Look For House radhika Ll Look For Too And Ll End Up in The Same Place. And Ya Sam Not Forgiving Arjun Easily Ll Spice Up things More. But A Party Ll Soon Be Coming Up So I Guess We Ll Get Pa And Bachchu Scene. Ll That Party Be For Sam? Bdy?
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadaf124

Arjun will soon break Sam's heart as he told that he will become problem soon and then Sam will become stone him hearted and i think Arjun will also fall for her but he won't accept it and when Arjun will fall her fully then Sam will not forgive him and she won't believe in him so it will take a long time for Arjun to make Sam realise his love and radhika will soon throw out and I also think Sam n radika will stay in one house but I think this will happen after Sam's heartbreak I think when Arjun will BS then Neil will realize that Arjun is using her and he will tell it to Sam but Sam won't believe it but I really don't want Arjun to come between their friendship and Sam should tell Neil about Arjun I want to see Sam n Neil scenes today
Honestly Even I Dont Want Arjun To Create Rift Btw Nesam's friendship. But Somehow I Think raneil Ll Tell About Arjun Using Her To Sam. N Ya Arjun Ll Have to Work Hard To Win Back Sam Cause Whatevr He Is Doing Now Ll shatter Sam's Heart Into Pieces
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ri21

I dnt think Neil will come to rescue Sam, i think Arjun is there only, hiding from her teasing, once everyone leave, he will come there and that tym i think the dance sequence will be there!!
Saral gets in my nerves Sleepy

lets c whether arjun comes back or leaves her there. i feel for sam
I feel like someone is making Arjun do all this, seems like he doesn't want to hurt Sam, bt he is forced to do
But Who?? Cause Uncle Told Arjun that Not To Bring Sam Into His Intentions. He Is Purposely Hurting Sam. N Looks Like He Wants Birdsong. The Evil grins He Gives Looking At It
SayaneeH.Lecter IF-Dazzler
SayaneeH.Lecter
SayaneeH.Lecter

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
I gues Arjun will be back with a surprise may be 

Loved Neil's dialogues specially the "upar jate jate" one LOL .. Neil will be angry on Sam now .. many interesting things to come

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ri21

Go to top