Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

did arjun leave sam alone there??? (Page 3)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhshre95

nice postSmile
i loved neil n radz bike scene n his skin disease dialogueROFL
n in the whole airport he was drooling over herEmbarrassed(i know i m thinking too muchLOL)
Samarj as usual were amazing but i m really afraid for sam she is badly falling for arjun. i think there is big heartbrak coming her wayCry
Sam ws really cute when she took the baby and talked to himSmile
n i just hope saral doesnt end up in mumbaiConfused after today's sceneConfused
overall today's epi ws quite good.

neil and chashni stry is long way to go now. but m sure radhu ll fall fr him frst and ya saral ll come to mumbai fr sure not now but later
and sam i feel for her. she ll be shattered.

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Aw! Neil is pissed with his bestie. I still don't see anything romantic there other than she didn't give him a reason for not coming. I mean obviously he would be upset. Glad it happened coz atleast Neil met Chasni Embarrassed The best dialogue to Chasni was if we die we can can say goodbye to your dad and Dadaji while they are in the aeroplane ROFL This guy is mad. Kya dialogues maarte. I really think Saral is going to land in Mumbai now to keep an eye on Radhika. He spoiled the scene. I want to kill him. When Neil was trying to console her you could see he was hesitating to touch her shoulder lolz and I liked hearing Radhika for the first time. He is going to drop her bk tomorrow so hopefully another cute scene without Saral interfering ugh!

Arjun/ Sam scenes were really hot but the revenge and one sided love is not making me fully enjoy them. Kash was looking beautiful.

@bold he cracked me up. he is just amazing..
really waiting fr more neil and his chashni ji scenes
exactly fr this revenge i cant fully enjoy samarj coz i feel bad fr sam. and kash looked really beautiful. 
Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
love happens so i think in the case of neil and radhika it ll just happen but when they ll be happy saral ll enter to create prbs. as of now karan is out of town he took a break. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

acoustichearts1

acoustichearts1 Groupbie
acoustichearts1
acoustichearts1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthi24

Originally posted by acoustichearts1

Aw! Neil is pissed with his bestie. I still don't see anything romantic there other than she didn't give him a reason for not coming. I mean obviously he would be upset. Glad it happened coz atleast Neil met Chasni Embarrassed The best dialogue to Chasni was if we die we can can say goodbye to your dad and Dadaji while they are in the aeroplane ROFL This guy is mad. Kya dialogues maarte. I really think Saral is going to land in Mumbai now to keep an eye on Radhika. He spoiled the scene. I want to kill him. When Neil was trying to console her you could see he was hesitating to touch her shoulder lolz and I liked hearing Radhika for the first time. He is going to drop her bk tomorrow so hopefully another cute scene without Saral interfering ugh!

Arjun/ Sam scenes were really hot but the revenge and one sided love is not making me fully enjoy them. Kash was looking beautiful.

Tumhare mooh mein loads of chocolates LOL
I just hate the idea of Neil in love with Sam
Hope Cvs spare us from that...
He called her Radhika for the first time..Embarrassed
I don't think Saral is gona come to mumbai then how will neil radz LS proceed?
Btw Neil knows Saral likes Radz..will that be a problem in their LS? Confused

Yes Kruthi! Neil liking Sam romantically is just a big No! I mean think abt it this way? Your best friend who you have been spending  most  of your time with has now got no time for you and you feel your losing that friend. And Sam will feel the exact same way when Neil starts falling for Radz. That is perfect human emotion which I am glad they touched upon. But I don't see anything of being "in love" there.

As @R121 said the guy who plays Saral has gone on leave so hopefully we don't see much of himLOL I think they have shot these episodes much in advance.

Abt ur last q I don't see a problem there either coz Neil pursuing Radz when he knows Saral likes her is a total sleaze move. Neil is not that kind of guy. But love just happens and it's always in the subconscious. That you cannot change.

Btw I will be happy if Radz is thrown out from that joint family hehe. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kruthi24Ri21

beatsdongandy IF-Sizzlerz
beatsdongandy
beatsdongandy

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
achha why neil calls radhika chashni? :p neRa r so cute together.when radhika was waving hand for lift to go to airport i was like god plz send neil there :p neil is damn cute.i m totally loving manmarziyaan though i missed some epis in between because of anither ghatiya show :| but now totally into it.loving it so much.
Kri_19_ Goldie
Kri_19_
Kri_19_

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Today's episode was really good!

Neil and Chasni bike scene was so cute and funny! My love for them is increasing day by day!Embarrassed 
But again that Saral! From the look of today's episode its quite obvious he will come to Mumbai and create problems in Radz life! Angry 
SamArj scenes were super hot! Loved the sari draping and lipstick part! Embarrassed Kash looked stunning and Aham looked super handsome in the blue blazer! Day Dreaming But again I'm still confused on what Arjun is planning to do. Now I'm really curious to know Arjun's really motive behind all this! 

The precap was once again confusing. What is Arjun planning to do by leaving Sam behind?Confused
And so Radz may get kicked out from the joint family! Read somewhere on this forum that maybe Sam might offer Radz to stay with her and that's how SaRa friendship would begin. I'm hoping that happens.

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
if they show neil in love with sam the whole thng ll be destroyed. dont want that. friendships should nt get affectd

Kri_19_

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

achha why neil calls radhika chashni? :p neRa r so cute together.when radhika was waving hand for lift to go to airport i was like god plz send neil there :p neil is damn cute.i m totally loving manmarziyaan though i missed some epis in between because of anither ghatiya show :| but now totally into it.loving it so much.

neil gave the name in rishikesh LOL

beatsdongandy

Go to top