Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MS-CaptainCool

Nice EAT ri. .. first of all I felt for Neil. . Oh man he got hurt bcoz of Sam. . Sam shld have given priority to Neil instead of arjun. . But poor Sam can't resist the charm of arjun... bcoz of flop plan, got to see neRa. . They are also so cute together... as everyone predicted hope radhika shld fall for neil. .. have to see saral face when he heard neil's voice on radhika phone.. fun to watch... This saral gonna land in Mumbai next day itself I guess bcoz of his insecurities. . And I really don't like arjun playing with feelings of Sam or anyone in tat case to achieve his mission.. I am going to support arjun's uncle in this thing...

ya n its high time sam does somethng to make thng up now. neil was always there and now its her turn. i hope arjun wont try to distance neil and sam. knwng that they are best friends. and looking at neil radhika seems like radhika ll fall frst and neil ll realise it later.. n m really want to knw the backstry of arjun. i hope arjun falls fr sam and sam doesnot forgive him easily in future. i think he ll as he stopped himslf frm kissing her and as arjun ll spent much more time with sam he ll get to know her well.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Okay...so Neil offers to drop Radhika at the airport was really nice and their bike ride..😳

He is so witty...😆
I guess Radhika is gona fall for Neil..
And anyone noticed? He called her Radhika. ..isn't he calling her by her name for the first time? ðŸ˜›
Saral!! ðŸ˜¡ Maybe you should just look after your private tents!!
Why do I think that Neil likes Sam?  He got so angry when she said she can't come...throws away the ticket and all...
Sam is really falling for Arjun!! Control karo Saminder!!
Radhika should get thrown out fast and SaRa should start staying together..
I really don't want triangles and pentagons here!! Cvs did your hear that? No triangles, period!

i definately dnt want pentagons.. coz in future the friendship ll be affected.. 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: MS-CaptainCool

agree... neil is such a sweet heart... hope he keeps his heart safe. .. but afraid bcoz of sam-arjun he shld not be broken.. .. like ur sunshine name for neil. . Indeed he is like a sun shine for others...

Thank u ðŸ˜³ He is a sunshine for sure as his smile always puts a smile on my face! His smile is so infectious! ðŸ˜ƒ
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
nice post😊
i loved neil n radz bike scene n his skin disease dialogue🤣
n in the whole airport he was drooling over her😳(i know i m thinking too much😆)
Samarj as usual were amazing but i m really afraid for sam she is badly falling for arjun. i think there is big heartbrak coming her way😭
Sam ws really cute when she took the baby and talked to him😊
n i just hope saral doesnt end up in mumbai😕 after today's scene😕
overall today's epi ws quite good.
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aw! Neil is pissed with his bestie. I still don't see anything romantic there other than she didn't give him a reason for not coming. I mean obviously he would be upset. Glad it happened coz atleast Neil met Chasni 😳 The best dialogue to Chasni was if we die we can can say goodbye to your dad and Dadaji while they are in the aeroplane 🤣 This guy is mad. Kya dialogues maarte. I really think Saral is going to land in Mumbai now to keep an eye on Radhika. He spoiled the scene. I want to kill him. When Neil was trying to console her you could see he was hesitating to touch her shoulder lolz and I liked hearing Radhika for the first time. He is going to drop her bk tomorrow so hopefully another cute scene without Saral interfering ugh!

Arjun/ Sam scenes were really hot but the revenge and one sided love is not making me fully enjoy them. Kash was looking beautiful.
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

Aw! Neil is pissed with his bestie. I still don't see anything romantic there other than she didn't give him a reason for not coming. I mean obviously he would be upset. Glad it happened coz atleast Neil met Chasni 😳 The best dialogue to Chasni was if we die we can can say goodbye to your dad and Dadaji while they are in the aeroplane 🤣 This guy is mad. Kya dialogues maarte. I really think Saral is going to land in Mumbai now to keep an eye on Radhika. He spoiled the scene. I want to kill him. When Neil was trying to console her you could see he was hesitating to touch her shoulder lolz and I liked hearing Radhika for the first time. He is going to drop her bk tomorrow so hopefully another cute scene without Saral interfering ugh!

Arjun/ Sam scenes were really hot but the revenge and one sided love is not making me fully enjoy them. Kash was looking beautiful.

Tumhare mooh mein loads of chocolates ðŸ˜†
I just hate the idea of Neil in love with Sam
Hope Cvs spare us from that...
He called her Radhika for the first time..😳
I don't think Saral is gona come to mumbai then how will neil radz LS proceed?
Btw Neil knows Saral likes Radz..will that be a problem in their LS? ðŸ˜•
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhshre95

nice post😊

i loved neil n radz bike scene n his skin disease dialogue🤣
n in the whole airport he was drooling over her😳(i know i m thinking too much😆)
Samarj as usual were amazing but i m really afraid for sam she is badly falling for arjun. i think there is big heartbrak coming her way😭
Sam ws really cute when she took the baby and talked to him😊
n i just hope saral doesnt end up in mumbai😕 after today's scene😕
overall today's epi ws quite good.

neil and chashni stry is long way to go now. but m sure radhu ll fall fr him frst and ya saral ll come to mumbai fr sure not now but later
and sam i feel for her. she ll be shattered.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: acoustichearts1

@bold he cracked me up. he is just amazing..
really waiting fr more neil and his chashni ji scenes
exactly fr this revenge i cant fully enjoy samarj coz i feel bad fr sam. and kash looked really beautiful. 
Ri21 thumbnail
love happens so i think in the case of neil and radhika it ll just happen but when they ll be happy saral ll enter to create prbs. as of now karan is out of town he took a break. 
acoustichearts1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruthi24

Tumhare mooh mein loads of chocolates ðŸ˜†
I just hate the idea of Neil in love with Sam
Hope Cvs spare us from that...
He called her Radhika for the first time..😳
I don't think Saral is gona come to mumbai then how will neil radz LS proceed?
Btw Neil knows Saral likes Radz..will that be a problem in their LS? ðŸ˜•

Yes Kruthi! Neil liking Sam romantically is just a big No! I mean think abt it this way? Your best friend who you have been spending  most  of your time with has now got no time for you and you feel your losing that friend. And Sam will feel the exact same way when Neil starts falling for Radz. That is perfect human emotion which I am glad they touched upon. But I don't see anything of being "in love" there.

As @R121 said the guy who plays Saral has gone on leave so hopefully we don't see much of him😆 I think they have shot these episodes much in advance.

Abt ur last q I don't see a problem there either coz Neil pursuing Radz when he knows Saral likes her is a total sleaze move. Neil is not that kind of guy. But love just happens and it's always in the subconscious. That you cannot change.

Btw I will be happy if Radz is thrown out from that joint family hehe.