Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

did arjun leave sam alone there???

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
so arjun wanted sam to act as his wife to his driver's son's birthday. sam not acceptng and arjun saying to change her plans. so arjun ll soon rule her life and on the other hand neil gets hurt as sam cancels the plan. i really want to see now sam manofyng neil. its high time.
so arjun says its not easy to become his wife she has to wear sari.
the sari scene was actually very beautifully done. but i feel for sam..
neil chashni bike ride was amazing. and so radhika now has so many burdens of trust. which ll soon be broken with neil's entry her life. and just when neil was consolng chashni kabab main haddi calls and gets angry hearing him.. saral ll defo create a lot of prbs in radhika's life now..
on the other hand god knws what is arjun doing that uncle gave angry looks. looks like all these were set up by arjun. so as per precap. arjun leaves sam in the middle. and arjun's ph was unreachble so ll neil come to the rescue pls i so want that. but she doesnot knw where is she?? how ll neil come?? was it symbolic like arjun ll leave sam in the middle of everythng and she wont realise it also..
arjun's one dialouge was really beautiful too look through his eyes then she can never take her eyes off herself.
and radhika ll soon be thrw out frm that house. so where ll be her shelter?? i think meanwhile sara ll become friends. but looks like sam neil ll have rift in their friendship
i seriously want neil to come to sam's rescue. please 

forgot to mention arjun indirectly told sam that he ll become her problem soon ðŸ˜•
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think Sam will call Neil to pick her up, I just want to see Neil's reaction when he ll see Sam in saree with bindi.
Again Arjun is confusing us...
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I dnt think Neil will come to rescue Sam, i think Arjun is there only, hiding from her teasing, once everyone leave, he will come there and that tym i think the dance sequence will be there!!
Saral gets in my nerves 🥱
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show n its precaps... uff! Always leave us speculating! 😎 Well luks like he ditched her but smhw I guess he wil b bk... otherwise she won't trust him again... And by God the angry luks he was giving the Bird Song board, it's something yo do with it only I think ... either the company by itself or some ad or something they did ?

And radil (rad + neil temp name! ;) ) bike ride was gud! God neil is witty! Luvd his skin disease dialogue! Hehe But radil won't start so soon as he thinks rads n saral are a thing from dat bonfire day...

And nesa... aww I felt bad for poor neil... she din evn gv a proper excuse ... baccha is angry on his bestie for sure this time... But I dunno sometimes they show he is too invested regarding her... wouldn't have minded nesa a romantic couple before but now Sam has fallen for Arjun n dun want Neil's hrt to brk... I jus want him to be smiling always! My sunshine! :D

Anyway I want sam to seriously manaofy her idiot this time!   
PS: luv all dialogs of Arjun esp lipstick one! ðŸ˜³ He is determined to make the gal fall for him...i mean who wont blush hearing something like that! ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

I think Sam will call Neil to pick her up, I just want to see Neil's reaction when he ll see Sam in saree with bindi.

Again Arjun is confusing us...

arjun is full on revenge mode.. he just wants bird song the way he kept smiling looking at bird song.
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rihan05

I dnt think Neil will come to rescue Sam, i think Arjun is there only, hiding from her teasing, once everyone leave, he will come there and that tym i think the dance sequence will be there!!
Saral gets in my nerves 🥱

lets c whether  arjun comes back or leaves her there. i feel for sam 
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

This show n its precaps... uff! Always leave us speculating! 😎 Well luks like he ditched her but smhw I guess he wil b bk... otherwise she won't trust him again... And by God the angry luks he was giving the Bird Song board, it's something yo do with it only I think ... either the company by itself or some ad or something they did ?

And radil (rad + neil temp name! ;) ) bike ride was gud! God neil is witty! Luvd his skin disease dialogue! Hehe But radil won't start so soon as he thinks rads n saral are a thing from dat bonfire day...

And nesa... aww I felt bad for poor neil... she din evn gv a proper excuse ... baccha is angry on his bestie for sure this time... But I dunno sometimes they show he is too invested regarding her... wouldn't have minded nesa a romantic couple before but now Sam has fallen for Arjun n dun want Neil's hrt to brk... I jus want him to be smiling always! My sunshine! :D

Anyway I want sam to seriously manaofy her idiot this time!   

PS: luv all dialogs of Arjun esp lipstick one! ðŸ˜³ He is determined to make the gal fall for him...i mean who wont blush hearing something like that! ðŸ˜‰

precaps show somethng else and actually the show shows somethng else..
ya ur right he ll come back or else sam wont trust him and now he ll try to win her trust so that the heartbreak ll be a bad one.
has to do somethng with birdsong and khannas
ya radil wont happen now, just friends.. 
and ya even i felt somehow that neil gets affected by sam.. and i really want sam manofyng her idiot now. he always made her smile this time it ll be sam's turn now..
arjun's dialouges were really good but wish he meant that ðŸ˜› 
anywys let him do this soon he ll realise his mistakes when he ll fall for sam.
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice EAT ri. .. first of all I felt for Neil. . Oh man he got hurt bcoz of Sam. . Sam shld have given priority to Neil instead of arjun. . But poor Sam can't resist the charm of arjun... bcoz of flop plan, got to see neRa. . They are also so cute together... as everyone predicted hope radhika shld fall for neil. .. have to see saral face when he heard neil's voice on radhika phone.. fun to watch... This saral gonna land in Mumbai next day itself I guess bcoz of his insecurities. . And I really don't like arjun playing with feelings of Sam or anyone in tat case to achieve his mission.. I am going to support arjun's uncle in this thing...
mahiwayyy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

And nesa... aww I felt bad for poor neil... she din evn gv a proper excuse ... baccha is angry on his bestie for sure this time... But I dunno sometimes they show he is too invested regarding her... wouldn't have minded nesa a romantic couple before but now Sam has fallen for Arjun n dun want Neil's hrt to brk... I jus want him to be smiling always! My sunshine! :D[/DIV]

agree... neil is such a sweet heart... hope he keeps his heart safe. .. but afraid bcoz of sam-arjun he shld not be broken.. .. like ur sunshine name for neil. . Indeed he is like a sun shine for others...
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay...so Neil offers to drop Radhika at the airport was really nice and their bike ride..😳
He is so witty...😆
I guess Radhika is gona fall for Neil..
And anyone noticed? He called her Radhika. ..isn't he calling her by her name for the first time? ðŸ˜›
Saral!! ðŸ˜¡ Maybe you should just look after your private tents!!
Why do I think that Neil likes Sam?  He got so angry when she said she can't come...throws away the ticket and all...
Sam is really falling for Arjun!! Control karo Saminder!!
Radhika should get thrown out fast and SaRa should start staying together..
I really don't want triangles and pentagons here!! Cvs did your hear that? No triangles, period!
Edited by Kruthi24 - 8 years ago