Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Eveline... Nice to see you and your post here, after such a long time. And yes, whenever U come, it is with a BANG. Such a beautiful post and what can one say about the feels you have given, after reading it? The episode itself is way out of the world and you have raised it to another level with your beautiful words and expressions!!
I actually wanted to quote ur post here and highlight few bits. But didnt want to spoil the beauty of it. So good to see your post. It was very much needed. 

Haven't the last 2 weeks been a bliss to watch this lovely couple?!!! 

At the end of every post I have been making for the last few days, I can't but help acknowledge and appreciate Niti and Parth for all the magic they are creating and taking us all to a heavenly land. And not forgetting the whole of KY2 team..👏
I loved it..beautifully written! 
Originally posted by eveline

🤗🤗...and I missed you so so much!! I love you for just being yourself...bus ab rulaayegi kya pagli...😭!!

Awww...flowers...thanks a ton...love them...and masoom n the heart...EEE...sho adorable...I likey my gifts...if I disappear every day...will I get more gifts..laalchi eve!! 😃

I know u guys are lucky..discussing stuff on the call...can't do so...thousands of miles away at work...sob!! But hey just happy to be here and super happy to be wanted and missed by friends...blessed!!

Baba putting baby to sleep...unforgettable!! I always thought nothing could beat the sexy Manik Malhotra but you know what...the loving and caring Manik is no less!! Simply adore the way he loves her and show and expresses it at every turn of life...!! Magical setting...ethereal moments...

Great minds think alike...and we are toh super great...koi shak!!😃 Yup...he was so gentle...so tender...like he was taking care of a new born...sigh!

The morning scene felt so good...a touch of romance after a shocking night...!! He is so under her spell...but still he understands her so well...no words needed here...they both understand each other so well...

Yup he is obsessed with her earings...so crazy about her and her twin stars...and she thrives on his craziness, relishes his possessiveness...

I wish I can promise...but its been so crazy lately...but I will try my best...coz I miss you all too...

EveRani...

u mark ur attendance daily, toh pakka roj kuch na kuch gift milega... Smiley promise...😉😉

Manik baba in any mode... is always a treat to watch... and yesterday he or i should say MaNana were just priceless... 

Edited by Smiley_23 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

eve..i meant our smiley as gutter stud not he..😆

n yes its realy complete nw

i ws watchin my fav scenes this week nw-shower scene,haldi doodh scene n my most fav-the scene for which u made this heartfelt post-the lullaby scene

last two weeks all MaNan cens are just beautiful... and had send many of us on MaNan dream land... i don't want to come bak to real world...

Teri partner in crime has no choice...either write fast or don't write at all...and if I don't write at all...you will kill me...😆!! Yes, life finally feels complete...with all of us chilling here at home and discussing and analyzing what we love to...!! About that stud...sick...seriously...he drives me insane...😃!! Kya karein iss bande ka...

EveRani... u better write fast rather thn not writing... 😛😛

wow...finally u r back...missed u a lot...!!!

A Lullaby...!!!! wow its awesome...u penned it so beautifully with emotions of love and pain...!!!
loved it a lot...!!!❤️

..Yay its good to be back too...especially when you are welcomed so warmly by a friend!! I have written this at super sonic speed and haven't even read it...so hope its not too bad...!! And I so wanted to be here...but...

Ok! I tried. I, honest to goodness, cross my heart and hope to die, tried! For almost 24 hours, with less than too little sleep, I tried. 

BUT, I've got nothing! Abso-freaking-lutely NOTHING to add - about the Episode or the acting.

So, I'll quit torturing myself and say - THANK YOU FOR EXISTING, EVELINE! And for being eloquent enough to cover everything that we ever wished we could have said or written and then some.

Love Your Writing, ❤️
Serena

P.S.: A thought though - somehow wish Manik had fallen asleep in the same position, right after Nandini and that was when Chachi popped in.

or that Chachi had witnessed the tenderness with which Manik had lullabied Nandu to sleep. Am I dreaming too much, do you think?
And I had to hunt you down 😆 

A lullaby for those sleepless nights, he sang to her, and this is where her soul found peace, while her eyes laid in his dreams..

ps. reminds me of Marc Anthony ~She sang to me...