Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Updated on Page 1 πŸ˜Š

Ohh and forgot the mention...

The prefect lip sync by Mr.Samthaan πŸ‘πŸΌ  And his voice modulation is just exceptional these days. 
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aminahin

res
unres
wow m shocked 😲 seriously eve tum hi ho na 😲 past three or maybe four epi se tum gayeb ho tmhe pata v hai maine tmhe kitna miss kiya oh god finally u r here missed u terribly 1st ek tightwala huggy πŸ€— welcome back HOME fear don't dare again to disappeare like dis 😊
coming to the post u to knw that i m a great fan of ur writings so for me u r n will be alwys an amazing writer today's epi was pure bliss to watch actually manan is alwys a treat to watch the way manik fed her dat milk den sang song to sleep her n holding hands n lastly the kiss which was full of tender n care lobed it loved it loved it the trust n assurance btwn dem was clearly shown today n thn ur post is like cherry on the top of the cake
do come dear even u r not able to post length i knw ur very busy but i missed u so much love u so much dear 😳

πŸ€— Your response is pure love...thank you so much...I m blessed!! Yes, I was gone...work, work n work...it can be exhausting!! But hey I m back...

I am so gonna rewatch these scenes whenever I get time...coz just seeing them once is not enough...we cannot do justice if we only watch once...sigh! The whole sequence was so romantic, so tender...so soft!! The way he takes care of her, loves her...is out of this world!! He treats her like a child, or a fragile doll...!! And their understanding and trust reaches a new level with every new episode...I simply love the way their relationship has progressed and developed with time n tide!!

I will try to come regularly...I promise...Embarrassed..thanks for missing me...I feel the same buddy...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisuv

Updated on Page 1 πŸ˜Š

Ohh and forgot the mention...

The prefect lip sync by Mr.Samthaan πŸ‘πŸΌ  And his voice modulation is just exceptional these days. 

His voice is pure velvette or plush satin...super soft and seductive!! He gives voice modulation a new definition...😳
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: LIKEDMG

Missing u dear...

awesome ...

The way they show small small things between Manik and Nandini...Parth and Niti come out perfect onscreen presentation...
When Manik broke down Druv's case...Nandini told him ..I am there for u...
today Manik told her I m there for u...so simple or nice conversation...
its so natural...so beautifull..

the shower scene...the haldi milk scene,,,now the earingwala scene..
simple gesture wid lots impact..
The girl dont allow anyone to put her earning...gave her man to put her bruised ear bcoz she wanted to make him feel good...

each and every time Manan scenes make me surprise...

How are you doing now?feeling well?

Hi...so glad to see you...yes, today was so awesome!! Why today, lately Manik and Nandini have been awesome every single day!! You are right, such small nuances, such small things and routine happenings add so much of depth and detail to their relationship!! These small instances, have such big impacts on a man woman equation!! Simply in love with how their love has progressed and developed slowly and gradually...each bad event bringing them closer, making them stroner!!

The girl with the bruised ear and bruised soul...will allow one man his hearts desire...always!! Nandini will never deny Manik anything and similarly Manik will never say no to his Nandu!!

So true...every time we feel they can't get better...but each time they manage to surprise us...pleasantly!!

Feeling good...its just work schedule and travelling that keeps me away...but will try n be more regular...take care...!!πŸ˜›
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyu008

you are awesome bus...i am always  in aww..whenevr i read your post..ur post ..they make me ...to love MaNan even more..u analyse  so well..πŸ‘

N MaNan ..they define love..i wasn't romantic types but i fall for MaNan badly..and in every epi they prove it again and again..Manik being so caring so loving yet very realistic..
i was just today discussing this stuff with my friend that unlike other serials kyy is showing reality ..this is exactly how a girl reacts ..in the case of nandani..everything was perfect today..

thanks 😳!! MaNan are so beautiful that whatever is written about them turns out poetic...trust me...they are really inspiring!!

That's what keeps me glued to this show...unlike others...there is reality here...sometimes sweet n sour, bitter n harsh...but its all real and so we can relate to them. We can empathize with them, understand them, coz they feel like one of us!! I am definitely not the romantic types...but MaNan still appeal to me...its like a dream come true couple!! KY2 is unique...I haven't watched many shows...but still can claim this with full confidence!!
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: faizaskhan

THANK GOD u r back πŸ˜ƒ everyday i desperately waited for your updates about such amazing episodes. they aren't the same without u so don't u dare disappear again. β€οΈ

sorry...πŸ˜†...you wait for me...that's so swee!! And thanks for love!! I will try n be around...
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

my parnters in crime does thing in super sonic speed n i am exact opp...donno when will i unres..bt i hv lots to say..definitely abt this entire week..πŸ˜†

bt its so good to see all 3 together in our adda again...evey...ky2 awesomeness of this week is FINALLY complete with this post of urs for ppl lik me n my gutter stud..πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Teri partner in crime has no choice...either write fast or don't write at all...and if I don't write at all...you will kill me...πŸ˜†!! Yes, life finally feels complete...with all of us chilling here at home and discussing and analyzing what we love to...!! About that stud...sick...seriously...he drives me insane...πŸ˜ƒ!! Kya karein iss bande ka...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
eve..i meant our smiley as gutter stud not he..πŸ˜†

n yes its realy complete nw

i ws watchin my fav scenes this week nw-shower scene,haldi doodh scene n my most fav-the scene for which u made this heartfelt post-the lullaby scene
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG...i missed your post...😲..rushing to read it...πŸ˜ƒ
Will comment in a whileπŸ˜ƒ
EDITED..
Ohhh eveline...i missed your posts...and you are back and howπŸ˜ƒ
Such an emotional post...the episodes make me cry😭..poor nandu...shes goin through soo much😭...But thank god she has Manik by her side...that is a bigg plus point..
She drinks it all, in a gulp...finishes the whole glass of disgusting facts that life has filled her cup with...why??? Coz she does not want him to drink and suffer with her!! <<--This...πŸ‘...yes nandu knows hes suffering...she knows he cant see her in pain...he had clearly said in the vinegar episode that cant see her in pain...and currently he is shattered because his star is in pain... and he will do everything to bring back the shine in her eyes..to see that smile...to see his star chirpy again...
The song...ufff wat to say...you have said it all...it showed Nandinis desperation to be with him...to keep him in sight...so that he doesnt leave her alone...she is scared...scared of her nightmares...they will haunt her...and she has no strength to face them alone...she needs him...and he...well he will not leave her alone...not this time...noo😳
The next morning scene...i could see a glimpse of the fighter Nandu...yess her wounds are not healed yet...yess there are scars...but she has to be strong...not only for herself...but also for him...as she cant see him in pain...she has to smile...to bear all the pain...so that he sweet monster doesnt feel guilty again...
Does it still hurt...he asks her...not that much..she says...to reassure him..she is healing...his love is healing her...she knows he is by her side...and she will shine...for Manik...no one can stop her...
Plzz keep making posts...was missing your analysis from soo many days...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anj_taarey - 8 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back with another superb post πŸ€—
Beautifully penned Eve πŸ‘