Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

7/5 Episode 99 -- Family Dinner -- (Pics) (Page 13)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by poetic

Yes Filza I also feel that they would have decided to make it official on Ragini's Birthday and Ronnie will come with he special gift 

just why OuchUnhappy 
i really hope Neil never cheated on her. what evidence could it be? 

It's going to be one big lie.. 
I am sure Nachiket never ever cheated on her.. Ronnie might twist some photographs clicked before N fell in love with R to frame him.. 

possible. and makes sense. Even if R is tricked into believing all this it will be fine, but what about Nive and Neil and that new guy Madhav Ouch

i am confident R will not marry Aman but hope circumstances wont force her to marry Madhav?

Both of them will stay alone.. 
I am sure.. 

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun29

yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

He won't.. 
then there will be nothing to root for.. 

this leap will have their relationships with kids hit rock bottom.. 
then only it makes sense.. 

exactly and it would kill the title of the show as well...this time it is not going to be mu...but sacrifice from one side...either neil will take the blame to keep suhani safe and ensure that ragini hates him so much that she moves on..or ragini will sacrifice to keep suhani safe and pam ka nautanki and ensure neil does not lose his family..like she did with ranbir ka case...aarav most probably will go with him...wonder if neil would allow it???

yes the relationship will hit rock bottom only then can it rise...as i said there needs to be finality hence it is necessary that next time he comes but forever and when they are getting together ...it should be not fogged with the guilt and issues of past at all...they need to let go of roopali completely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

oh exactly..pam actually wants to go to medical conference with him???what kind of obsession is this???

Unhealthy 

it is sickening Dead and then she goes on maroing lecture that he needs his space ,do not suffocate him with constant sticking to him 

if you have seen the dinner scene between RP, you will note that Pam never mentions of her lost love, or her intention to settle down with RK or anything. She says that N and the 3 kids are her only family and she doesn't  want to lose them.

RK is just wasting his time. 

he is indeed wasting his time...pam is  too obsessed with neil and kids to even accommodate RK and she has taken his love for her granted...and for her to get a jolt RK has to move on ..she will hit rock bottom only when she loses all...right now she may gloat that she was always right and they will never meet ...but things will change and then she will see that she has basically no one and all coz of her obsession,insecurity ...RK should really settle down with devika

xyze

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

ragini is not going to marry a goon ..no ways..and if they had to pair him opposite her ..they would have made him a doctor or a rich busnessman  not a third grade goon...

and nivedita and pam may glost that now ragini is out she will get that place only  to realize that they lost nachiket and this is neil who cares two hoots about her...and in all those months of leap she may sit and wait in US hoping hoping 

xyze

Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

how cute is it that Ragini is almost always smiling to herself these days Embarrassed the way she said to her mom 'he must be waiting for me' aww Embarrassed she really was looking very pretty. 

Even his phone makes her smile so much! aww.. too sweet Embarrassed

she is really enjoying all this and all the attention from him. its evident from her face.
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Logic was on a vacation to mars today as is the case with most episodes.

Three separate groups decide to go out for a dinner the same night and land in the same hotel?? In a city; the size off Mumbai?? ROFL

And two grown ups have to act like they have got a fever or lie about conferences to meet each other. Esp when they are N and R?? Those two would never do this crap. Instead it will be I am going out to see Ragini and voila its done.Angry

Anyone please tell me what is the role of Nani and Sunny Tai?? Does anyone really find those scenes even close to horrible comedy??

Nachiket and Ragini were great today. First time I liked their conversations. It felt mature( compared to the previous two days) and the connect was there. @poetic Thoughts??

Loved how he put his arm around her and pulled out the chair for her. The way they look at each other; you can tell how much they long for each other. 15 years were terrible for both of them and now all they want is to be with each other.

xyze

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

how cute is it that Ragini is almost always smiling to herself these days Embarrassed the way she said to her mom 'he must be waiting for me' aww Embarrassed she really was looking very pretty. 

Even his phone makes her smile so much! aww.. too sweet Embarrassed

she is really enjoying all this and all the attention from him. its evident from her face.

Their beauty.. 
no words.. just big SIGHS Embarrassed

Filza.

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

He won't.. 
then there will be nothing to root for.. 

this leap will have their relationships with kids hit rock bottom.. 
then only it makes sense.. 

exactly and it would kill the title of the show as well...this time it is not going to be mu...but sacrifice from one side...either neil will take the blame to keep suhani safe and ensure that ragini hates him so much that she moves on..or ragini will sacrifice to keep suhani safe and pam ka nautanki and ensure neil does not lose his family..like she did with ranbir ka case...aarav most probably will go with him...wonder if neil would allow it???

yes the relationship will hit rock bottom only then can it rise...as i said there needs to be finality hence it is necessary that next time he comes but forever and when they are getting together ...it should be not fogged with the guilt and issues of past at all...they need to let go of roopali completely

Agree.. 

This time there will be no excuses for anyone to hold them apart because they will make it to each other completely on their own and not because people bring them together and they apologize and makeup..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzesun29

Go to top