Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

India-Forums

   
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

7/5 Episode 99 -- Family Dinner -- (Pics) (Page 12)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 52357

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged


yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Joined: 03 October 2006
Posts: 52357

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sun29



oh exactly..pam actually wants to go to medical conference with him???what kind of obsession is this???

Unhealthy 

it is sickening Dead and then she goes on maroing lecture that he needs his space ,do not suffocate him with constant sticking to him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Joined: 31 December 2008
Posts: 27093

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Next week will be kinda okay. The real trouble will start from the week after.
Poor NR. I feel sorry for them. How they long for each other - look at the restaurant scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Joined: 23 October 2004
Posts: 46638

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29



yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

He won't.. 
then there will be nothing to root for.. 

this leap will have their relationships with kids hit rock bottom.. 
then only it makes sense.. 
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Joined: 31 December 2008
Posts: 27093

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by sun29



oh exactly..pam actually wants to go to medical conference with him???what kind of obsession is this???

Unhealthy 

it is sickening Dead and then she goes on maroing lecture that he needs his space ,do not suffocate him with constant sticking to him 

if you have seen the dinner scene between RP, you will note that Pam never mentions of her lost love, or her intention to settle down with RK or anything. She says that N and the 3 kids are her only family and she doesn't  want to lose them.

RK is just wasting his time. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

AnkYa Senior Member
AnkYa
AnkYa

Joined: 09 August 2013
Posts: 964

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

[QUOTE=metoyou]

Just look at them Embarrassed

(Sorry if it's not clear enough) 

Did nt its a body double of PK i m little confuse coz wen nachiketh was at reception in hotel dere was a body double of PK n dis shot was so small dat i was nt find it weather it was body double or PK herself LOL if she was dere i m happy Embarrassed if nt den Angry
ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Joined: 23 October 2004
Posts: 46638

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Next week will be kinda okay. The real trouble will start from the week after.
Poor NR. I feel sorry for them. How they long for each other - look at the restaurant scene.

*SIGH* 

Don't be sad re.. 
They'll end up together.. with all the happiness they deserve Smile
Filza. IF-Rockerz
Filza.
Filza.

Joined: 02 May 2010
Posts: 8697

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by Filza.

Originally posted by poetic

Yes Filza I also feel that they would have decided to make it official on Ragini's Birthday and Ronnie will come with he special gift 
 
just why OuchUnhappy 
i really hope Neil never cheated on her. what evidence could it be? 

It's going to be one big lie.. 
I am sure Nachiket never ever cheated on her.. Ronnie might twist some photographs clicked before N fell in love with R to frame him.. 
 
possible. and makes sense. Even if R is tricked into believing all this it will be fine, but what about Nive and Neil and that new guy Madhav Ouch

i am confident R will not marry Aman but hope circumstances wont force her to marry Madhav?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xyze

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Dinner with Ragini :) - Part 6 - Page 14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: ronitfan   Replies: 146   Views: 23314

ronitfan 146 23314 07 November 2015 at 12:58pm by AsEnAth
Precap Pics, More Pics Added Pg 7

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: goldstar678   Replies: 56   Views: 8532

goldstar678 56 8532 02 May 2015 at 10:47am by Vidya.CV
Dinner!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ronitfan   Replies: 40   Views: 5853

ronitfan 40 5853 29 January 2015 at 4:05pm by DiscoDhokla
News : Itna Karo na MuJhe Pyar : Nachiket to Convince Jigesh's Family

2 3

Author: maaneet_ff   Replies: 22   Views: 5482

maaneet_ff 22 5482 26 January 2015 at 10:20pm by poetic
Khanna Family Photo (Shadi) Updated

2

Author: o0heer0o   Replies: 11   Views: 5060

o0heer0o 11 5060 04 January 2015 at 4:39am by Pretty_me

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index