7/5 Episode 99 -- Family Dinner -- (Pics) - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by sun29

oh exactly..pam actually wants to go to medical conference with him???what kind of obsession is this???

Unhealthy 
Oops sorry Rachna! I know you are the photo uploader lekin aaj mujhse raha nahin gaya ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by poetic

Yes Filza I also feel that they would have decided to make it official on Ragini's Birthday and Ronnie will come with he special gift 

just why ðŸ˜” 
i really hope Neil never cheated on her. what evidence could it be? 
Originally posted by metoyou

Just look at them ðŸ˜³

(Sorry if it's not clear enough) 

This is so beautiful - thanks so much!!! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Filza.

just why ðŸ˜” 
i really hope Neil never cheated on her. what evidence could it be? 

It's going to be one big lie.. 
I am sure Nachiket never ever cheated on her.. Ronnie might twist some photographs clicked before N fell in love with R to frame him.. 
Originally posted by Filza.

how cute is it that Ragini is almost always smiling to herself these days ðŸ˜³ the way she said to her mom 'he must be waiting for me' aww ðŸ˜³ she really was looking very pretty. 

Even his phone makes her smile so much! aww.. too sweet ðŸ˜³

yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 
Originally posted by poetic

Unhealthy 

it is sickening ðŸ¤¢ and then she goes on maroing lecture that he needs his space ,do not suffocate him with constant sticking to him 
Next week will be kinda okay. The real trouble will start from the week after.
Poor NR. I feel sorry for them. How they long for each other - look at the restaurant scene.
Originally posted by sun29

yup for once the girl decides to have a celebration and enjoy it and this is how you kill it...they would plan to announce it on her birthday and this happens...i really hope neil did not have any relationship whatsoever ,,,it would kill his character...i think all the truth will be shown after the leap as to why ragini did what she did ...i would be more than happy if champa actually finds her conscious and tells him the truth and settles with aman...they really look good together and he does care for her 

He won't.. 
then there will be nothing to root for.. 

this leap will have their relationships with kids hit rock bottom.. 
then only it makes sense..