The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliavardan

Aliavardan Groupbie
Aliavardan
Aliavardan

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:00am | IP Logged
[B]Guys wait is over[/B]

[COLOR=red]PART - 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]Its a beautiful morning a lady comes in a house after her jog. As she enters d house she hears loud rock music. She is frustrated. Nd shouts[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Lady : Manik... Manik were r u ?? Nd just stop dis noise.. Our neighbours vil get disturbed... Manik if u wont shut d noise den no hot chocolate to u...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]D lady was none other dan nyonika malhotra.. Maniks mom... Her anger lost its limits.. She went upstairs in maniks room.. Closing her ears.. But couldnot find manik.. Nd was searching d alarm clock..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Nyo: Manik.. Beta were r u??.. Nd plz stop d noise.. Plz u r mamma's good boy na.. Plz[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]She was searching for clock.. Nd she ears more noise under d bed nd bends down nd sees manik kissing his cousion... Nd alarm clock was yet ringing nd clock was ryt nxt to him...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Nyo : dis boy... Manik, Manik... Wake up its late beta... Plz ... Okay fine dont blame later den...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]Nyonika takes a mug full of water nd splashes on manik... Manik wajes up nd tries to get up... Nd gets hurt becoz of bed..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Manik : ouch... Eee... Dis bed.. Nd mom why did u wake me.. Have curtousy on ur poor son... Said making puppy face[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Nyo: oh.. I wil have but ur tinu may not.. If u get late for a sec den... She said she wont spare u... So go to airport ryt now[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Manik: Eee.. Dis tinu... Dhe had bcom just like a live vampire.. Only does scary teeth nd she vil b exact vampire... Okay fine Ill go.. Lets c how has she bcom.. In her last pics vich she had sent she was looking like baby elephant.. If she sits in car nd my car breaks den wat vil I do??.. Poor me.. said Making worried face[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellow]Nyo: Manik... Jokes apart now go nd freshen up.. Nd say me one thing why did u sleep under d bed??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Manik : my new style.. Nd mom Ill nd freshen up keep hot chocolate ready for ur.. Prince..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]Nyonika leaves d room.. He gets ready nd goes haves his hot chocolate nd leaves for airport he reaches d airport... Nd shes tinu.. Nd shouts her name...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Manik: Tinu.. Tinu... My baby elephant..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Tia malhotra: tinu is her nick name, she is maniks sis, nd his princess, nd also most pampered child at his home.. Nd his bff.. He loves her a lot.. Nd loves her d most.. Tia's bff is her bro nd nandini as even nandini , navya nd abhi all of dem lived in newyork for 4yrs together.. She just loves fighting vith her bro... Just like all young ones love..[/COLOR

[COLOR=magenta]Tia: bhaiii!!!!!... Missed u alot.. Now dont waste time take dis my luggage.. Nd keep it nicely.. Okay..[/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]

[COLOR=red]Manik: oh hello... Im not ur servant nd yeah its precious for u... Not for me get it[/COLOR]

[COLOR=magenta]Tia: okay fine.. See dey r my bffs she is nandini my bestest frnd, dats navya, nd dats abhimanyu...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=lime green]Manik was just mesmarised to c her.. He said hi to everyone.. Even nandini in return said hi smilingly.. Nd he felt her smile damn beautiful... He just was staring her..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=cyan]PROMO: Manik gets call from alya..[/COLOR]
[COLOR=cyan]Alya: Manik, plz request ur parents for our marriage.. Dey have been postponing it since one yr[/COLOR]
[COLOR=cyan]Here nyonika was jogging.. Her leg sliped.. She was abt to fall wen nandini saved her..[/COLOR]

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

reena1146bhavanimsrakshitha9630ryaminisanya0612radhikar3littlesnowManan_obsessionManan_AnanyaDevAkshiHTA111mkakkar93musicialtieLovelylav7apps33sharon.babuCrazyMe_04vani86RomComFan..Mellifluous..sizzysehrish

vani86 IF-Dazzler
vani86
vani86

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
part one was awesome...!!! manik sleeping under bed...!!! wow
and loved manan first meeting in airport...!!!
pls continue soon..take care
thanks a lot for the pm

Aliavardan

sanya0612 Groupbie
sanya0612
sanya0612

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Amazing. ..its really nice ... update soon
sahana8 Newbie
sahana8
sahana8

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Awesome story. Loved the meeting of manan. Manik is mesmerised seeing nandu hmmm...

Aliavardan

CrazyMe_04 Goldie
CrazyMe_04
CrazyMe_04

Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Hmmm... interesting plot, please do continue!

Aliavardan

Go to top