RV's expressions were priceless when Shikhar told him dt he is jealous

umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Absolutely loved RV's expressions when Shikhar told him that you are jealous cz of my closeness to Ishaani...Ab sach bola hai kadwaa to lagega na Ranveer babu :P:P

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farayan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you are absolutely right😉😉😉
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Rv n Shikar scene was  good ... good  dailogues😊 .. both Shakti n Arjun acted well ...Shikar's attitude was.."i know where u r going " n  Rv feelings were  " Ishani  may not belong to me but she can't belong to u also ...  his  frustration , jealousy n love was all mixed ..❤️    n priceless words were " if u truly love her .u know she will never do this..." one day Rv will recall these words n will know the reality of Ishani's sacrifice ... all the things Rv said he did for Ishani is exactly what Ishani is doing now ... so he will understand  Ishani's depth of loving him one fine day ...
dr_fiza_ahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved the scence very well crafted n acted too
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ab shikhar ko bich me se hat jana chahiye 
umitumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

Rv n Shikar scene was  good ... good  dailogues😊 .. both Shakti n Arjun acted well ...Shikar's attitude was.."i know where u r going " n  Rv feelings were  " Ishani  may not belong to me but she can't belong to u also ...  his  frustration , jealousy n love was all mixed ..❤️    n priceless words were " if u truly love her .u know she will never do this..." one day Rv will recall these words n will know the reality of Ishani's sacrifice ... all the things Rv said he did for Ishani is exactly what Ishani is doing now ... so he will understand  Ishani's depth of loving him one fine day ...

Agree..both actors were equally good...n the dialogues were also quite well writte,..Stern expression on Shikhar's face and feeling of jealousy on RV;s face..for a change well done CVs :P
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The Shikhar and RV scenes were really good today.. the way RV told him about his love was heartbreaking .. but in the end he is under illusion of Ish's mistakes.. otherwise it was very heartfelt

Shikhar had better dialogs and very apt ones ! He also acted well.. Liked the way he taunted him on not eating mithai.. It was obvious to him that RV meant to save him but was blinded by his anger and ego.. he really showed good understanding today.. I hope he nudges RV to see the light !!

Great going guys !! 👍🏼 After a long time we are getting to see some good man to man scenes.. !!