India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

RV's expressions were priceless when Shikhar told him dt he is jealous

umitumi Groupbie
umitumi
umitumi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Absolutely loved RV's expressions when Shikhar told him that you are jealous cz of my closeness to Ishaani...Ab sach bola hai kadwaa to lagega na Ranveer babu :P:P

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesytfreak16ankitabaranHarshaMawramatshRosh4rose..Singularity..monamie111GamesOfLifeafreenaamnaYD.AH

farayan Senior Member
farayan
farayan

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:24am | IP Logged
you are absolutely rightWinkWinkWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umitumitinytoesRosh4rose

GamesOfLife IF-Sizzlerz
GamesOfLife
GamesOfLife

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:25am | IP Logged
 Rv n Shikar scene was  good ... good  dailoguesSmile .. both Shakti n Arjun acted well ...Shikar's attitude was.."i know where u r going " n  Rv feelings were  " Ishani  may not belong to me but she can't belong to u also ...  his  frustration , jealousy n love was all mixed ..Heart    n priceless words were " if u truly love her .u know she will never do this..." one day Rv will recall these words n will know the reality of Ishani's sacrifice ... all the things Rv said he did for Ishani is exactly what Ishani is doing now ... so he will understand  Ishani's depth of loving him one fine day ...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilightumitumitinytoesytfreak16Rad75HarshaMawradr_fiza_ahmed..Singularity..Rosh4rosematsh

dr_fiza_ahmed Goldie
dr_fiza_ahmed
dr_fiza_ahmed

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Loved the scence very well crafted n acted too
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
ab shikhar ko bich me se hat jana chahiye 
umitumi Groupbie
umitumi
umitumi

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanaSarwar

Rv n Shikar scene was  good ... good  dailoguesSmile .. both Shakti n Arjun acted well ...Shikar's attitude was.."i know where u r going " n  Rv feelings were  " Ishani  may not belong to me but she can't belong to u also ...  his  frustration , jealousy n love was all mixed ..Heart    n priceless words were " if u truly love her .u know she will never do this..." one day Rv will recall these words n will know the reality of Ishani's sacrifice ... all the things Rv said he did for Ishani is exactly what Ishani is doing now ... so he will understand  Ishani's depth of loving him one fine day ...

Agree..both actors were equally good...n the dialogues were also quite well writte,..Stern expression on Shikhar's face and feeling of jealousy on RV;s face..for a change well done CVs :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosh4rosehonestyfirst

matsh IF-Dazzler
matsh
matsh

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
The Shikhar and RV scenes were really good today.. the way RV told him about his love was heartbreaking .. but in the end he is under illusion of Ish's mistakes.. otherwise it was very heartfelt

Shikhar had better dialogs and very apt ones ! He also acted well.. Liked the way he taunted him on not eating mithai.. It was obvious to him that RV meant to save him but was blinded by his anger and ego.. he really showed good understanding today.. I hope he nudges RV to see the light !!

Great going guys !! Thumbs Up After a long time we are getting to see some good man to man scenes.. !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetwilighttinytoesRosh4rose

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top