Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

shikhar u know nothing of love (Page 4)

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

he got to know tht it self today PYAR k dard... but yaha tu question yeh uthaya gaya k Shikhar tu pyar kerhi nhi sakta...

so thnku actually for telling the topic maker... tht shikhar indeed is in love.. whn will face heart break will be Equally sadden like RV... as he loves ishani as much as RV does...

thnku
TongueWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75drfizaahmed

bbishveer Goldie
bbishveer
bbishveer

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NN07

Hey ! Its never not about who loves you the longest.. I know RV is in love with her since his childhood days but shikhar's love cannot be questioned on that basis ! 
And I totally agree with what he said to RV today .. That if his love was true he would have never believed that Ish could do something like that .. Shikhar hardly knows her ..then also he's not ready to accept it .. So, how could RV? 
So lets not get into this comparison please ! 
Hey agree with you that love shouldn't be measured by the period a person loves someone but by the emotion one has for the other ,but but but...I beg to differ on what he said to rv I mean he doesn't even know about ishveer past life so he should first get to know about his love before saying those words.Shikhar is only sure of her because she herself blurted it out to her mother when he overheard it and about rv believing her I don't know if you have seen the episodes just before the pre- leap had it been anyone and I mean anyone who would have heard those words that ishaani told ranveer though it was just her pretence and she never meant it actually but still the way he was clinging onto her at the realization of her being alive I doubt anyone would be this passionate about his/her love so yeah let's not compare it as ishveer's love for each other is unparalleled so it actually can't be compared!

Edited by bbishveer - 07 May 2015 at 1:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMStellmeYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by .chandni.

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Am yet to see the episode... But a guy going out and telling the girl to go after her heart instead of feeling pressurised is certainly love.
And love is not measured in the no of day...but depth
i am just sure that he cannot love ishaani with the depth of ranveer 
Shikhar was introduced after 200 episodes... Let's wait for another 200 episodes to find out the depth of Shikhars love...may be then we can compare kaun pyaar mein kitni gherai mein hai

Well my point being...if Bachpan ka love wasn't enough to make ranveer trust ishani...Am not sure how ranveer would trust her...i know ranveer is hurting... But that in no way justifies his words... 
And shikhar respects n trusts ishani... Shikhar ka pyaar a tak unconditional hai...
U have to give him a chance instead of jumping down to conclusions very conveniently
if your bachpan ka pyar repeatedly breaks and tears apart your heart
and crushes the pieces under a shoe any one will be shaken for some time 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by well-wisher

Originally posted by well-wisher

Shikhar heard when Ishani told Ba that she does not love Shikhar and can not marry him..He was hurt but he told Ishani that just because she stays in Shikhar's house she should not come under any pressure..she should not take decision due to pressure from other people and should hear the voice of her heart and should take her own decision and Shikhar will be absolutely OK with that

Shikhar is in love with Ishani but he is not forcing Ishani to marry him and it was told in very clear words by Shikhar to Ishani today

My respect for Shikhar has increased manifold. He may have been a Casanova but he knows very well what true love is

I can speak about RV but will not
we will see till when he maintains this 
 aage kya hoga koi nahi janta..par yaar aap itna naaraz kyun ho rahe ho Ouch...relax
sorry but i did not like him lecturing about love on ranveer
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr_fiza_ahmed

U are no to measure depth of sum1 love jst because RV ishani k god knows kab se pyar kerta hai ur no one at all to say shikhar doesn't loves her
i said what i felt it is my opinion 

tashi482

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluesobti

No arguments darlings. Today's precap made me stunned.  Ishveer moment after long long looong time. Kal episode deko aur enjoy karo. 
yes the precap was just mind blowing 
YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NN07

Hey ! Its never not about who loves you the longest.. I know RV is in love with her since his childhood days but shikhar's love cannot be questioned on that basis ! 
And I totally agree with what he said to RV today .. That if his love was true he would have never believed that Ish could do something like that .. Shikhar hardly knows her ..then also he's not ready to accept it .. So, how could RV? 
So lets not get into this comparison please ! 
well let ishaani do all the things she did with ranveer
then we can see 

tellme

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

how can some one who was a flirt few days back lecture on love ?
that too to a person who has loved all his life ? 
ranveer was right he does not love ishaani at all
for him it is only about attaining love 
i wonder how he felt when he heard her say she does not love him
can he make her love him by force ?
i wish he sees ishaani making out with ranveer
that is better than ritika seeing them together 

Don't worry chandini... Bechara shikar don't know much about their past na..also whatever he said to RV today is based on the trust he has developed on ishaani in these 2or3weeks n abhi abhi pyaar hua hai n uski(Ishaani) asli roop abhi tak dekha nai naa.. When he comes to know their so called aashiqui n their sacrifices he give 2 tight slaps to our 2 leads n runs far away from them. 

slaps ? the leads can slap him for coming in between 

Ishveer-lover

Go to top