India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

shikhar u know nothing of love (Page 3)

Rad75 Goldie
Rad75
Rad75

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Also, the so called Casanova turned to become a gentleman for his love. And the Ranveer so called Ram began playing daddy game to the unborn child, shared bed with another woman..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

--Sanchu-- IF-Stunnerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by .chandni.

Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Am yet to see the episode... But a guy going out and telling the girl to go after her heart instead of feeling pressurised is certainly love.
And love is not measured in the no of day...but depth
i am just sure that he cannot love ishaani with the depth of ranveer 
Shikhar was introduced after 200 episodes... Let's wait for another 200 episodes to find out the depth of Shikhars love...may be then we can compare kaun pyaar mein kitni gherai mein hai

Well my point being...if Bachpan ka love wasn't enough to make ranveer trust ishani...Am not sure how ranveer would trust her...i know ranveer is hurting... But that in no way justifies his words... 
And shikhar respects n trusts ishani... Shikhar ka pyaar a tak unconditional hai...
U have to give him a chance instead of jumping down to conclusions very conveniently

lay log shikhar ko bus next wk yeh yeh wala wk bye bye tata ker chuky tu 200 episode agay lay gi...re mari reROFL...

i wonder koi time scale hai... measuring scale hai... kaun sa instrument invent hua depth measure kerny k

Arrey dil maange more...jitna shikhar mile...Am happy 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rad75drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
han tu mein ny kam mana kiya humain tu shikhar se kaam hai...

bhi point is topic k yeh hai k agar hum chahy tu bht achy se kis per fingers point ker sakty hain ... islyn donot question shikhar's love...
..Singularity.. IF-Dazzler
..Singularity..
..Singularity..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rad75

Neither Parekh Family nor Waghela family gave respect to Ishani. She received respect ONLY from Shikhar and his family. Despite knowing she came from jail, they accepted her as such, gave hope and gave new meaning to her life.

Also, the so called Casanova turned to become a gentleman for his love. And the Ranveer so called Ram began playing daddy game to the unborn child, shared bed with another woman.

@Bold   strongly agree with u.Thumbs Up
Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

how can some one who was a flirt few days back lecture on love ?
that too to a person who has loved all his life ? 
ranveer was right he does not love ishaani at all
for him it is only about attaining love 
i wonder how he felt when he heard her say she does not love him
can he make her love him by force ?
i wish he sees ishaani making out with ranveer
that is better than ritika seeing them together 

Don't worry chandini... Bechara shikar don't know much about their past na..also whatever he said to RV today is based on the trust he has developed on ishaani in these 2or3weeks n abhi abhi pyaar hua hai n uski(Ishaani) asli roop abhi tak dekha nai naa.. When he comes to know their so called aashiqui n their sacrifices he give 2 tight slaps to our 2 leads n runs far away from them. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveertellmeYD.AH

tellme IF-Dazzler
tellme
tellme

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhialapati

Don't worry chandini... Bechara shikar don't know much about their past na..also whatever he said to RV today is based on the trust he has developed on ishaani in these 2or3weeks n abhi abhi pyaar hua hai n uski(Ishaani) asli roop abhi tak dekha nai naa.. When he comes to know their so called aashiqui n their sacrifices he give 2 tight slaps to our 2 leads n runs far away from them. 

agree with u dear nidhi
when shikher gets to known about ishani's past first he will come to ranveer and will said him u were right ranveer.
today ranveer said na shikher ishani will agree to marry with u but when u will gets to known why she agree then ur heart will be broken like my and that day u will become alone..
so jub shikher ko pta chlega ishani said yes for marrige just for ranveer then bichare shikher ko pta chlega piyar ka drd..
phr aake ranveer ko explain krna what is love

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-loverbbishveerNidhi..YD.AH

Nidhi.. IF-Dazzler
Nidhi..
Nidhi..

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tnzila

Originally posted by nidhialapati

agree with u dear nidhi
when shikher gets to known about ishani's past first he will come to ranveer and will said him u were right ranveer.
today ranveer said na shikher ishani will agree to marry with u but when u will gets to known why she agree then ur heart will be broken like my and that day u will become alone..
so jub shikher ko pta chlega ishani said yes for marrige just for ranveer then bichare shikher ko pta chlega piyar ka drd..
phr aake ranveer ko explain krna what is love

Yes dear,  we have heard n seen so many big big dialogues n sacrifices ranveer did for Ishaani n ishaani for ranveer in the name of aashiqui..so I didn't feel much but just laughed at shikar's dialogues today. As RV said yes shikar was in d same position where ranveer was before. Soon shikar will come to know why RV was much concerned for him.. ROFL

Edited by nidhialapati - 07 May 2015 at 1:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveertellmeYD.AH

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
he got to know tht it self today PYAR k dard... but yaha tu question yeh uthaya gaya k Shikhar tu pyar kerhi nhi sakta...

so thnku actually for telling the topic maker... tht shikhar indeed is in love.. whn will face heart break will be Equally sadden like RV... as he loves ishani as much as RV does...

thnku

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Singularity..honestyfirst--Sanchu--

Go to top