Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

shikhar u know nothing of love - Page 4

YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NN07

Hey ! Its never not about who loves you the longest.. I know RV is in love with her since his childhood days but shikhar's love cannot be questioned on that basis ! 

And I totally agree with what he said to RV today .. That if his love was true he would have never believed that Ish could do something like that .. Shikhar hardly knows her ..then also he's not ready to accept it .. So, how could RV? 
So lets not get into this comparison please ! 

well let ishaani do all the things she did with ranveer
then we can see 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhialapati

Don't worry chandini... Bechara shikar don't know much about their past na..also whatever he said to RV today is based on the trust he has developed on ishaani in these 2or3weeks n abhi abhi pyaar hua hai n uski(Ishaani) asli roop abhi tak dekha nai naa.. When he comes to know their so called aashiqui n their sacrifices he give 2 tight slaps to our 2 leads n runs far away from them. 

slaps ? the leads can slap him for coming in between 
YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tnzila

agree with u dear nidhi
when shikher gets to known about ishani's past first he will come to ranveer and will said him u were right ranveer.
today ranveer said na shikher ishani will agree to marry with u but when u will gets to known why she agree then ur heart will be broken like my and that day u will become alone..
so jub shikher ko pta chlega ishani said yes for marrige just for ranveer then bichare shikher ko pta chlega piyar ka drd..
phr aake ranveer ko explain krna what is love

after that he can happily marry ritika 
and adopt the child as his
YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nidhialapati

Yes dear,  we have heard n seen so many big big dialogues n sacrifices ranveer did for Ishaani n ishaani for ranveer in the name of aashiqui..so I didn't feel much but just laughed at shikar's dialogues today. As RV said yes shikar was in d same position where ranveer was before. Soon shikar will come to know why RV was much concerned for him.. 🤣

let shikhar see ishveer hugging kissing once
then i will see what all he lectures him lol 
YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

he got to know tht it self today PYAR k dard... but yaha tu question yeh uthaya gaya k Shikhar tu pyar kerhi nhi sakta...

so thnku actually for telling the topic maker... tht shikhar indeed is in love.. whn will face heart break will be Equally sadden like RV... as he loves ishani as much as RV does...

thnku

yek to kuch bhi nahi hai
shikhar ko abhi bas adha asach pata hai
jab usko pura sach pata hoga tab dekhungi 
YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bbishveer

Hey agree with you that love shouldn't be measured by the period a person loves someone but by the emotion one has for the other ,but but but...I beg to differ on what he said to rv I mean he doesn't even know about ishveer past life so he should first get to know about his love before saying those words.Shikhar is only sure of her because she herself blurted it out to her mother when he overheard it and about rv believing her I don't know if you have seen the episodes just before the pre- leap had it been anyone and I mean anyone who would have heard those words that ishaani told ranveer though it was just her pretence and she never meant it actually but still the way he was clinging onto her at the realization of her being alive I doubt anyone would be this passionate about his/her love so yeah let's not compare it as ishveer's love for each other is unparalleled so it actually can't be compared!

shikhar knows nothing of the level of ishveer love 
YD.AH thumbnail
ranveer is the principal of the school where shikhar has just got admission
YD.AH thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tnzila

weldone bihsveer👏

agree 😊
YD.AH thumbnail
shikhar when ishveer will reunite
then i want u to repeat the lecture 
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .chandni.

ranveer is the principal of the school where shikhar has just got admission🤣🤣🤣🤣