shikhar u know nothing of love

Posted: 8 years ago
how can some one who was a flirt few days back lecture on love ?
that too to a person who has loved all his life ? 
ranveer was right he does not love ishaani at all
for him it is only about attaining love 
i wonder how he felt when he heard her say she does not love him
can he make her love him by force ?
i wish he sees ishaani making out with ranveer
that is better than ritika seeing them together 
Shikhar heard when Ishani told Ba that she does not love Shikhar and can not marry him..He was hurt but he told Ishani that just because she stays in Shikhar's house she should not come under any pressure..she should not take decision due to pressure from other people and should hear the voice of her heart and should take her own decision and Shikhar will be absolutely OK with that

Shikhar is in love with Ishani but he is not forcing Ishani to marry him and it was told in very clear words by Shikhar to Ishani today

My respect for Shikhar has increased manifold. He may have been a Casanova but he knows very well what true love is

I can speak about RV but will not
Am yet to see the episode... But a guy going out and telling the girl to go after her heart instead of feeling pressurised is certainly love.
And love is not measured in the no of day...but depth
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 8 years ago
Is there a rule a casonavo not falling in love.. Atleast he is wht he is infront if whole world above all ishani knows ths part of his life more than any1

I thnk Shikhar today said wht every1 really wants to..
He is the person who loves n respect her so much tht she asked her to relax n not get in pressure rather thn proving anything to any1...

If we want we can actually define many characters here too
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Am yet to see the episode... But a guy going out and telling the girl to go after her heart instead of feeling pressurised is certainly love.
And love is not measured in the no of day...but depth
i am just sure that he cannot love ishaani with the depth of ranveer 
Originally posted by dr_fiza_ahmed

Is there a rule a casonavo not falling in love.. Atleast he is wht he is infront if whole world above all ishani knows ths part of his life more than any1

I thnk Shikhar today said wht every1 really wants to..
He is the person who loves n respect her so much tht she asked her to relax n not get in pressure rather thn proving anything to any1...

If we want we can actually define many characters here too
but some time earlier he was giving lecture to ranveer 
does he even know the history of ishveer ?
what these two did for the other ? 
Originally posted by well-wisher

Shikhar heard when Ishani told Ba that she does not love Shikhar and can not marry him..He was hurt but he told Ishani that just because she stays in Shikhar's house she should not come under any pressure..she should not take decision due to pressure from other people and should hear the voice of her heart and should take her own decision and Shikhar will be absolutely OK with that

Shikhar is in love with Ishani but he is not forcing Ishani to marry him and it was told in very clear words by Shikhar to Ishani today

My respect for Shikhar has increased manifold. He may have been a Casanova but he knows very well what true love is

I can speak about RV but will not
we will see till when he maintains this 
I was thinking that there should  be a topic on Shikhar today and we got this topic...thanks...

When Shikhar's mom talked to Shikhar about his marriage to Ishani, he was happy like a little kid who has got the most favourite and precious gift in life  and when he heard Ishani's version he transformed into such a mature and sensible man who knows what selfless and true love means

After hearing Ishani ,Shikhar came to Ishani,hiding his pain and said..maine kaha tha na...

you are a woman of utmost integrity

This dialogue speaks all about Shikhar..shikhar the person. shikhar the lover

Originally posted by .chandni.

i am just sure that he cannot love ishaani with the depth of ranveer 
Shikhar was introduced after 200 episodes... Let's wait for another 200 episodes to find out the depth of Shikhars love...may be then we can compare kaun pyaar mein kitni gherai mein hai

Well my point being...if Bachpan ka love wasn't enough to make ranveer trust ishani...Am not sure how ranveer would trust her...i know ranveer is hurting... But that in no way justifies his words... 
And shikhar respects n trusts ishani... Shikhar ka pyaar a tak unconditional hai...
U have to give him a chance instead of jumping down to conclusions very conveniently
Originally posted by .chandni.

we will see till when he maintains this 
 aage kya hoga koi nahi janta..par yaar aap itna naaraz kyun ho rahe ho ...relax