PRECAP! THE PRECAP! OMG! - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Whaaat!!! I'm not over the shock! !!

It's beautiful, haayyee... The way he grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving. Whispering words of comfort and need. ❤️

Once upon a time, she did the same. Now, Aahil is doing the same. It just tells us, that these two belong together! I'll keep saying - their souls are connected! Their words, gente marks have been engraved on their body n soul! ❤️

So Damn Excited! OMG.. I don't think I've ever been THIS excited. I mean how did Aahil get hurt? As long as Sanam would be there to take care of that Overly Handsome Stranger ! Afterall, her heartbeatdid quicken when she laid her eyes upon the Nawab - her rightfully husband!
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

I AM STILL IN SHOCK MAN! THIS IS. 😲😲
The CVs seriously must be high on something! The accident! I am so intrigues how the HELL did that happen! Is it gonna be like the same how Aahil comforted her and took care during that Graveyard scene?!  The precap looked like the same! The way he grabbed her hand, just like she did all those days back! 

HAYYYEE!! HOW AM I GONNA WAIT!! 

That was exactly on my mind, it was After graveyard scene reloaded, 

Im so happy , feel like dancing,  🥳. I m just loving how Sanam has made a comeback, her OTT antics are ghayab all of a sudden , shes calmed n composed 

N how shes hooked onto Aahil , the way she went to watch Aahil 😳 the way she goes into the trance. 
I loved SaHil prevuously too , but i had that thought in my mind that we dint get to see Sanam falling for him properly, 

Is that fr real ??? How on earth ?? 

Feels like CVs r high on something 
Originally posted by mahwash22

Whaaat!!! I'm not over the shock! !!

It's beautiful, haayyee... The way he grabbed her hand, stopping her from leaving. Whispering words of comfort and need. ❤️

Once upon a time, she did the same. Now, Aahil is doing the same. It just tells us, that these two belong together! I'll keep saying - their souls are connected! Their words, gente marks have been engraved on their body n soul! ❤️

So Damn Excited! OMG.. I don't think I've ever been THIS excited. I mean how did Aahil get hurt? As long as Sanam would be there to take care of that Overly Handsome Stranger ! Afterall, her heartbeatdid quicken when she laid her eyes upon the Nawab - her rightfully husband!
Tell me about it! 😆 I am already dead tomorrow I will be in heaven😆 Too too Excited! 
If they do I am quite pleased with them 😉 We can inspire great things 😆 But jokes apart, that precap, the Junoon and SaHil ❤️ I cant believe it either! So perfect! Loved the episode and cant wait for tomorrow!! While they are at it, how about a shirtless scene and a feeding scene as well, since our other scenarios cant happen ☺️😆 lol Anyway I will still keep watching on this no hopes and get shocked kinda way 😉 Cuz its so damn enjoyable! Loving it!! Great post Nafs n thanks for the mention 🤗
i wish sanam was in Aahil room but we was wrong Aahil was at Shaad n Sanam rooms.
Thats is Shaad right sleeping sanam is awake n praying for Aahil.
Why cant at least he left them alone..huh

Edited by Hanie - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hanie

i wish sanam was in Aahil room but we was wrong Aahil was at Shaad n Sanam rooms.
Thats is Shaad right sleeping sanam is awake n praying for Aahil.
Why cant at least he left them alone..huh

I noticed that too...Then I thought, may be that is Aahil's reflection in the mirror 😆

Owoow that Namoona is in that room too 😆 who cares! 😛 I just hope he doesn't break the SaHil moment🥱
Better be lost in sk dreams😆 better until he doesn't disturb junoon like yesterday😡 cause i don't care,hum to sahil duniya mein ya jahil duniya mein koye huve honge
Edited by darlingpinks - 8 years ago
Precap is just OMG, like u said,no words
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Better be lost in sk dreams😆 better until he doesn't disturb junoon like yesterday😡 cause i don't care,hum to sahil duniya mein ya jahil duniya mein koye huve honge
😆