Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I luved it... n I have a feeling that nisha is gonna do something stupid. ...
shaneli thumbnail
sounds intresting!!plz continueπŸ˜†
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderfully written
Please update soon dear 😊
Miiaaa07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start! Update soon and thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š
vidhu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ohhh this was sooo much of an awesome ff!!!  i am sooo happyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ to have read this one plzzz do continue sooon and get us the other part!!! 
 by the way u really deserve to be applauded for this amazing concept!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Reshmaxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ awesome start. Love where  this is going. 
vedika_275 thumbnail

Hey Peeps ! You guys be the best ! I love you all ! πŸ€—

Itne acche-acche comments ! They literally forced me to update as soon as I got time ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw, criticisms are also welcomed and if you notice any discrepancy in the story, please free to point out. I will try my best to work on that ! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

PART 2-

I hadn't got time to ponder over the miserable news I had received via mom as there had been an emergency delivery just after her call. So, here I was engaged to the last guy I wanted to marry. Well, I knew one thing I can't say NO directly now because my parents,his parents,our grandparents,chacha-chachi,mami-mami and you get the idea had called up to express how happy they were to know about our upcoming matrimonial venture.

On top of that mom-dad had got all sentimental today on Facetime due to happiness. For the first time in my life, I saw dad getting emotional. He told me how happy he is that his princess is finally getting married and his last responsibility is also over. I never knew that my dad, My Superhero, can also get so mawkish. Papa had never asked me to marry instead he had always saved me when mom started her typical shaadi wale lectures so it was really overwhelming to listen to him pent out his feelings. With dad's unexpected emotional outcome and mom's typical Indian mother dialogues, I felt like I was part of an Ekta Kapoor soap. After that, I knew one thing for sure that I didn't have the courage to break their heart by saying No.

The only option left for me now was to directly talk to Mr. Kabir Singh Rathore - the sole cause of my increased blood pressure. I just had to ask him to reject the proposal but for that I needed his number and it was past 10:30 when I reached home. As it was already so late, I thought it will be inappropriate to talk to him on such a sensitive topic at night that too on phone. I decided to call Kirti the first thing tomorrow morning and take his contact and arrange a meeting with him as soon as possible.

I was too tired as I had just came back from the hospital. I knew I wont be able to sleep due to the tension so instead, I decided to take a shower and then with a mug of hot chocolate, I dumped myself on the sofa and switched on the TV. The whole mental turmoil along with the physical tiredness was taking a toil on my body. My body was aching so badly that I knew I hadn't even got the energy to stand in the kitchen and settle some dinner for myself. I got excited seeing that The Mentalist' was telecasting and I prepared myself for an hour of drooling after Simon Baker aka Patrick Jane.

I was swooning away in my dreamland when suddenly, the door-bell buzzed throughout my little studio apartment. The fact that I was watching a crime show didn't help. Scared out of my wits, I went towards the door and peeped through the eye-glass. Half-expecting a man with dark circles underneath raging red eyes with the lower part of his rugged face hidden with a black scarf and a sharp knife jutting out of his callous hands. But to my intense amazement who do I see instead of my anticipated malefactor - Kabir ! What the hell is he doing at my place at quarter past 11 ? That too scaring the hell out of me. My cliched imagination went into the backseat and was replaced by anger and inquisitiveness. I opened the door with a questioning glance but after two seconds, I realized that he wasn't looking at my face but at my clothes.

Oh Shit! My skimpy night-dress. How will I have known that this dimwit would be giving me a midnight visit and that I should have dressed a bit more decently? It is my house and I live here all alone.

"Stop staring. Will you? " I snapped.

It seemed as if my voice woke him up from a trance and he realized that how he was unabashedly staring at me.

"Ghar aaye mehmaan ko andar bulana aata hai ? " I made way for him out of courtesy.

He couldn't even meet my eyes and came inside quietly .I then gestured for him to sit and I hurriedly went inside the kitchen to control my exaggerated heartbeats. I poured a glass of water and went to the living room. I put the glass in front of him and again realized he was staring at me and my nearly-there clothes. I forgot about them again. Kya hoga mera? I mentally cursed myself. I frantically went inside the bedroom and wrapped a dupatta around myself. I had never felt so embarrassed.

I then went and sat in the chair opposite to him and told him as a matter-of-fact that "I don't want to marry you! "

"As if I want to. That's why I came here. Why the hell did you say yes when Lakshmi Aunty asked you ?"

"Areee ! I thought you will say No so I said Yes !"

"How presumptuous ! But maine pehle hi haan keh diya tha."

"Ji nahi. Pehle maine kaha tha. Jhooth mat bolo! "

"Main kyun jhooth boloonga ? Main kya marr raha hoon tumse shaadi karne ke liye ? Maine pehle haan kaha! "

"Nahi! Maine kaha !"

"No ! I said Yes first ! "

"No ! Me !"

Then realizing that this conversation was not going anywhere if we continue fighting like kids. He decided to act like an adult and asked. "Tumne kab kaha? "

"Subah 8 baje. Beat that. Tumne kitne baje kaha?" He looked defeated. I knew I had won. Taking the golden opportunity to trouble him, I pressed on. "Haan ? Bolo ? Bolo tumne kitne baje kaha ? Vishwas nahi hota toh main call details dikhaon ?"

"12 baje. But mumma ne kaha ki you haven't given your answer yet."

"Well, wo jhooth bol rahi thi. 11 baje toh she had called me up telling me how happy she is. "

"What the hell! This was our mothers plan to make us say yes !"

"Genius ! Kitni jaldi samaj gaye! "I taunted. "Mujhe bhi pata hai ye. Ab batao karna kya hai to get out of this unfortunate situation?"

"Kya karna hai ? Simple. Say No. "

"Main nahi kar sakti. Sabko bura lag jayega !"

"Uffo ! Girls!"

"What girls? Itna hi hai toh khud na bol do. Tum toh waise hi uncle-aunty ko hurt karte rehte ho. It won't be a big deal for you. " And then I realized that I shouldn't have said that. Can't I keep my stupid mouth shut for some time ? I hate my ever blabbering tongue. He clearly looked hurt by my words and there was 'The Old Kabir Look'. "Hey! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say it. I'm really very sorry. It's Okay. If you can't say no then we will find another way out." I passed him a guilty look and his face hardened again like before after hearing my apology.

Both of us were silent for some time after my stupid outburst and I really couldn't make out what was going on inside his head. I tried to read his eyes but it was too difficult. But even I'm Nisha Gangwal and I'm not scared of challenges.

While I was thinking all this rubbish he suddenly spoke."I have an idea !"

"Go ahead."

"See, even you don't wanna marry ever and get bounded with some jerk all your life, right?"

"Yes. So what?"

"So, why don't we get married as per our parent's wishes and make them happy ? "

"What the hell ! No ! I'm not marrying you ! "

"Listen to the whole thing first and then give your expert comments. After six months of our marriage, we can get divorced. Six months isn't a long time either. We will live our own lives in Delhi as we used to do before. Mom-dad and everyone will be in Jaipur. Who's gonna see that we are living as husband-wife or not ? Uske baad na toh ki our parent's will pressurize us to get married again and we'll be free birds for the rest of our lives. What say, Gangwal ?"

I was trying to absorb what he had just said. " Don't we have any other option ?" I asked. The whole idea of lying to our families wasn't going down well with me.

" Do you have a better plan to get out of this mess ? "

"No ! " I said sounding depressed.

"Then ? We will go with my plan."

"But ! Okay. But just for six months. I can't lie for more than that. Fine ?"

"Fine. So main chalta hoon. "

"Hmmm." I was too lost thinking when he got up to leave. Then I remembered something that had been gnawing at the back of my mind since he had arrived.

I ran after him and stopped him just when he was getting into the lift and asked."By the way, why did you come so late, haan? "

"Mujhe koi shauk nahi hai hai aadhi raat mein tumhare ghar aane ka. Your phone was not reachable and jab main do baar pehle aaya toh guard ne kaha madamji aaj zyada der kaam kar rahi hai. Bahut badi doctor hain na woh. "He mimicked my guards weird but funny accent. I tried hard not to laugh.

"Oh accha ! " The lift had already gone down and my house was on the topmost floor so I knew it would take some time to come up. So as to break the uncomfortable silence. I started speaking. "You know na, yahaan pe jo aunty log hai na unko sirf gossip karna aata hai. Ab tumhe koi dekh lega itni raat mein woh bhi mere ghar pe toh they will get a new spicy topic for their next kitty party." I jabbered on and on and then after two minutes I noticed that he was staring fixedly at me again. "What? Ab kyun ghoor rahe ho??" I asked consciously.

"Nothing as such. I was just wondering ki tum kitna bolti ho yaar. Capacity kitni zyada hai tum mein bolne ki. Seriously museum ka piece ho tum."

I passed him a mean look and then he opened his mouth again."And waise bhi main jab chahoon tab apni fiance se milne aa sakta hoon. " He deliberately said the word 'fiance' with extra sweetness in his voice just to irritate me and I realized that the old Kabir is still hidden somewhere deep down struggling to get out.

"I'M NOT YOUR FIANCE ! " I told him while sending daggers towards him with my eyes simultaneously.

"Yes, you are Gangwal. You better accept it." I pouted at him. " By the way, when we will live in the same house for six months, please, don't wear such clothes."

"Aree ! Per kyun ?" I asked him lost in my own world without even realizing what he had asked .

Suddenly, I don't know what happened. It was all so quick. He came extra close to me and I hurriedly  went back towards the wall but he didn't touch me. Instead he kept both his hands on the wall next to me but still the proximity was too close for me for my comfort and I closed my eyes due to fear. I could feel his cool breath smelling of musk and aftershave on my face and I slowly opened my eyes.  I couldn't believe how close he was and I could look straight into his light brown orbs. I felt like drowning in them and there were butterflies in my stomach. My brain automatically started trying to read them. For the first time in so many years, I realized that he had actually grown up to be a very handsome man with his well-chiseled face and a die-for body.

While I was just staring at his eyes with my tongue-tied for the first time in the twenty-seven years of my existence, he slowly said something. "Because then I won't be able to control myself for six months." And I closed my eyes trying to make sense of what he had just said. When I opened my eyes again, I saw him getting into the lift giving me an amused lopsided grin. Then the doors closed.

It took me time to interpret what had happened. That guy had just set my body on fire without even touching me. God knows what would have happened if he had touched me ! Stop thinking about him like that Nisha. It's Kabir you are talking about. You hate that arrogant asshole right ? It was just fear that you felt due to the close proximity. He is a pervert. Nothing else ! I mentally checked myself and decided to sleep on today's happenings.

But somewhere deep inside my pounding heart instead of being nervous and tensed, I was really looking forward to the consequences of my reckless decision to marry this guy who had made sure due to his actions in just a short visit that he would adorn my dreams the whole night.   

Edited by vedika_275 - 8 years ago
mika17 thumbnail
Hey that was a lovely update
Thnku for the pm
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg... that was freaking awesome... luved this nibir... I have so much wanted to see to see kabir being introvert and nisha being the happy chirpy girl... thank you so much
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow..very interesting.. loved it..!!!!
Please update next part soon..!!! πŸ˜›