NiBir FF - Love or Hate ( PART 2 - PAGE 4 )

vedika_275 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys ! Vedika here ! Remember me ? πŸ˜ƒ
I gave my introduction on the forum one day and then disappeared ! Actually I had my medical entrance exam(AIPMT) ,hence, the Vanishing Act ! 😭 P.S.- Don't ask me how the paper went ! It was a DISASTER ! πŸ˜•

Anyways , so here I am in all my glory asking all you NiBir Minions , if you would like to read a fanfiction written by one and only , Yours Truly - ME ! πŸ˜†
Actually , I had written a fanfiction ages back on Arnav and Khushi and had never bothered to go beyond a few chapters. Then, I lost interest in Indian serials and forgot my India-forum's password. But, Nisha and Kabir attracted me back to the magnanimous world of India-forums and I opened a new account. I was recently reminded about the fanfiction by my darling best friend and so I fished it down from the vast recesses of I-F. Then this amazing idea cropped up in my head that why not give it a NiBiR twist and present it to all you Lovely Peeps ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Ummm sooo...Anyone interested ? 😳 *hopeful+puppy dog eyes*

INDEX -

Part 1 - Page 2.
Part 2- Page 4.

Edited by vedika_275 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vedika_275

Hey Guys ! Vedika here ! Remember me ? πŸ˜ƒ

I gave my introduction on the forum one day and then disappeared ! Actually I had my medical entrance exam(AIPMT) ,hence, the Vanishing Act ! 😭 P.S.- Don't ask me how the paper went ! It was a DISASTER ! πŸ˜•

Anyways , so here I am in all my glory asking all you NiBir Minions , if you would like to read a fanfiction written by one and only , Yours Truly - ME ! πŸ˜†
Actually , I had written a fanfiction ages back on Arnav and Khushi and had never bothered to go beyond a few chapters. Then, I lost interest in Indian serials and forgot my India-forum's password. But, Nisha and Kabir attracted me back to the magnanimous world of India-forums and I opened a new account. I was recently reminded about the fanfiction by my darling best friend and so I fished it down from the vast recesses of I-F. Then this amazing idea cropped up in my head that why not give it a NiBiR twist and present it to all you Lovely Peeps ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Ummm sooo...Anyone interested ? 😳 *hopeful+puppy dog eyes*

nibir k ff ki baat ho ur koi nibirian mna karde... πŸ˜† ho hi nhi sakta... pls do write...😳
SONAL30 thumbnail
yup dear m interested
whenever u write plz do pm me
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Yay!😊 Another NiBir FFπŸ˜ƒ... Update soon dearπŸ˜›... waiting...
RosaDola99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeh bhi koi puchne wall baat hai?
Of course yaar!
Title is interesting
Can't wait for the story to unfold πŸ˜ƒ
Amina... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah ... plz write...will love to read...
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
The magnimous world of NiBir welcomes u with guard of honour from we the co-NiBir minions to embark on the journey of fanfiction ;)
aashi.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aise bhi koi puchta hai bhala??
Of course, write soon pls!
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
NO asking.. start soon .. everything s welcome about nibir...πŸ₯³
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4