Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] (Page 17)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Joined: 27 December 2005
Posts: 25109

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Mugs yaar please tell me there will be a 5th part, pretty please? Big smile I love reading ur drabbles and I dont care if u write a piece for 10,000 words. Ur readers will not complain for sure LOL 
This one is ur best drabble by far Clap Cabir is so damn cute, I wish I could pull his cheeks LOL And the maggi bit is so true. It never cooks in 2 mins and its always taken around 10 mins for me too Tongue I loved it when Cabir got scared at the thought of watching a horror movie and his reactions were so natural. Kudos to u for that Thumbs Up And it was another aww moment when Navya understood its affecting him and wordlessly turned the tv off. I really dont want them to get into a romantic relation for they are perfect this way Heart This platonic relationship makes them special and I wish makers never change this. If ur in love, ur bound to take care of ur partner but here these two can't place a name to their bond but yet it goes out to show that ur capable of compassion towards a person who probably won't be anything in ur life and this is what makes CaVya special for me Heart

I enjoy reading ur CaVya drabbles and I hope there is a part 5, 6, 7 and so on... Big smile

All the best for ur exams Thumbs Up

Regards,
Mandy.


Edited by FieryHeart - 23 May 2015 at 7:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

-Strikhedonia- IF-Rockerz
-Strikhedonia-
-Strikhedonia-

Jedi of CC
Joined: 17 December 2012
Posts: 5969

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by DarknessVisible

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I just hope we get more CaVya scenes on-screen too... </font><font color="#9900ff">Oh God, don't we all?! I've missed them SO much iss week! :/ Harshad ko bhagao yaar! -_- Kabab mein haddi kahin ka!</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly yaar, I don't know why they brought Harshad back. Not that I don't want him in the show. I don't really care about him. I just don't want him to come between Cabir and Navya. But the only good thing is getting to watch Cabir's expression when Harshad is around Navya.WinkWink</font>



Yaar, but Navya is being such an idiot around Harshad! :/

That is what is irking me to no end! -_-


That's true... But I do want Navya to stay strong and firm in her decision and avoid Harshad. May be, this is to just test Navya. May be, this might show us whether she has MOVED ON or not. They have brought in Harshad already. I just hope they take this track in a proper and effective way...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

foreverlazy IF-Dazzler
foreverlazy
foreverlazy

Joined: 30 December 2012
Posts: 2835

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by White_Flower

Yay, new update!
From the title, I thought that Navya was going to be terrified, and Cabir would console her, but you totally surprised me. Hats off to you! Clap
I totally agree with Cabir. Stupid maggi! Always gets my hopes up...
Aw, Cabir showing Navya how to use a fork was so CUTE!
Lols, poor Cabir. But Navya knows when he's scared. I love how you portray the evolution of their relationship. 

Hahaha! That would have been so cliched, though. The girl being scared of horror movies and the guy being like "Don't be afraid, I'm right here."

Coz even though I'm a girl and I hate horror movies ( not coz they scare me. I don't mind watching them. It's just that I can't sleep afterwards, I keep imagining something horrible happening. And I'm overall not  a fan of this genre, so, yeah. Thrillers I like, though. ) I wouldn't want a guy who'll be like, "Arre let's watch, I'm here, you're safe" and all that shit. I'd rather have a guy who equally hates horror movies. So if we HAVE to watch one, we'll both be supporting each other, and not just one supporting the other.

Okay, lol! Kahan se kahan chala gaya! :P

But what I saw in this CaVya was a Cabir who doesn't like horror movies, and a Navya who's chanced upon an English horror movie for the first time or something, and so, is interested in watching. But she does get startled too, and not like "Hahaha, I'm not afraid of horror movies!" kind.

And thank you SO MUCH! :D

I'm really glad you like my portrayal of CaVya.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :D

Mugs.

I'm so glad you didn't make it clich! Besides, nothing about KY2 is clich. And I absolutely adore your portrayal of Cavya!
No big deal. I always have a blast reading and commenting on your drabbles.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

...Shrisha... Goldie
...Shrisha...
...Shrisha...

Joined: 05 November 2013
Posts: 2044

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hey
its awesome
loved it
specially the horror movie thing
amazing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Joined: 04 January 2013
Posts: 3052

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia_1

This one was kind of sweet...Maggi...horror movie...Cabir scared and Navya gently understanding.
Thumbs Up
Tfs

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.
NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Joined: 04 January 2013
Posts: 3052

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taarey17

hey
its awesome
loved it
specially the horror movie thing
amazing

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.
NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Joined: 04 January 2013
Posts: 3052

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by White_Flower

Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by White_Flower

Yay, new update!
From the title, I thought that Navya was going to be terrified, and Cabir would console her, but you totally surprised me. Hats off to you! Clap
I totally agree with Cabir. Stupid maggi! Always gets my hopes up...
Aw, Cabir showing Navya how to use a fork was so CUTE!
Lols, poor Cabir. But Navya knows when he's scared. I love how you portray the evolution of their relationship. 

Hahaha! That would have been so cliched, though. The girl being scared of horror movies and the guy being like "Don't be afraid, I'm right here."

Coz even though I'm a girl and I hate horror movies ( not coz they scare me. I don't mind watching them. It's just that I can't sleep afterwards, I keep imagining something horrible happening. And I'm overall not  a fan of this genre, so, yeah. Thrillers I like, though. ) I wouldn't want a guy who'll be like, "Arre let's watch, I'm here, you're safe" and all that shit. I'd rather have a guy who equally hates horror movies. So if we HAVE to watch one, we'll both be supporting each other, and not just one supporting the other.

Okay, lol! Kahan se kahan chala gaya! :P

But what I saw in this CaVya was a Cabir who doesn't like horror movies, and a Navya who's chanced upon an English horror movie for the first time or something, and so, is interested in watching. But she does get startled too, and not like "Hahaha, I'm not afraid of horror movies!" kind.

And thank you SO MUCH! :D

I'm really glad you like my portrayal of CaVya.

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :D

Mugs.

I'm so glad you didn't make it clich! Besides, nothing about KY2 is clich. And I absolutely adore your portrayal of Cavya!
No big deal. I always have a blast reading and commenting on your drabbles.

Thank yaar! That's really sweet of you to say! ^_^

A part of me does hope Cabir turns out to be bi, though, y'know? :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foreverlazy

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Joined: 04 January 2013
Posts: 3052

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarknessVisible



That's true... But I do want Navya to stay strong and firm in her decision and avoid Harshad. May be, this is to just test Navya. May be, this might show us whether she has MOVED ON or not. They have brought in Harshad already. I just hope they take this track in a proper and effective way...

SAME HERE!

Like dikha do Harshad ko uski jagah!

Coz if Navya goes back to that asshole at this point, CaVya has NO future. They'll be OVER. Going back to H would kill ALL that was building up between N and C. :/

Jo bhi ho, it better be CaVya, endgame.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Strikhedonia-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Deal with the Devil~CaVya

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: ZerinAdhora_Adi   Replies: 73   Views: 12291

ZerinAdhora_Adi 73 12291 29 August 2015 at 2:09pm by mkakkar93
CaVya Fan fiction (Part 3~ Page 6)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: husaina_b   Replies: 66   Views: 9119

husaina_b 66 9119 29 August 2015 at 2:41am by husaina_b
Cabir and Navya - CaVya DT : Unsaid Friendship

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31

Author: -Strikhedonia-   Replies: 240   Views: 13735

-Strikhedonia- 240 13735 31 July 2015 at 12:11am by mkakkar93
Episode dedicated to MaNan n CavYa---Loved it

Author: kresham   Replies: 9   Views: 1588

kresham 9 1588 15 May 2015 at 12:21pm by mkakkar93
CaVya OS *Divergent*

2 3

Author: .effervescent.   Replies: 18   Views: 2229

.effervescent. 18 2229 15 May 2015 at 8:27am by .effervescent.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index