Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] (Page 16)

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

Originally posted by ..Enamour..

okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared of horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell meAngry
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soonWink
love
RadsBig smile

Hahaha, yeah! I didn't want Navya to be the damsel in distress. :P
nyc I was love strong womenBig smile

Yeah, they ended up strolling to the bedroom hand in hand. ;)
wooohoooTongueWink

Thank you so much! <3

anytime kiddo...stop being formal
And, uhm... I kinda thought you were angry at me... so... yeah. :|

I can never stay mad at u for too long...so dont u ever think that...love u tonsHug
I'll post after entrances, ab. :)
all the best for ur rest of entrance examsThumbs Up

Love you!
love u moreWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iwantitall

YAHH! I mean, hugging Navya should have been like hugging Alya or Mukti. And WHAT was it with the smile, hain?! ;)

And yeah, Navya pretty much admitted ki agar Cabir straight hota toh she'd have married him immediately! Matlab KUCH toh attraction hai on Navya's part. Though did you notice their expressions when she stopped mid-sentence? Cabir turned to look at her like "Oh shit, don't fall for me, Navya!" And Navya was all like "Shit, kya bol dia maine?!"

Navya ki embarrassment toh I get, she pretty much confessed that she finds Cabir marriage material. (And do-able material too, lol! ) Cabir ka kya tha par? :O Like he doesn't want Navya to get any more hurt coz he won't reciprocate, or he was like, if you end up falling for me, who knows, I might just start liking you too!

And I guess, falling for a girl wen you're supposedly gay, would be unfamiliar territory. Trepidation toh hogi hi.

But, seriously. Ya toh show him gay like properly, and not just mouthing dialogues like "I'm gay." baar baar. Or turn him bi and give us CaVya endgame canon. BAS! I mean, why show them in a romantic light kinda way if he's gay?? :O

Exactly! When Navya hugged Cabir, first he was all oh god should I hug her back? And then there was that coy smile on his face, that smile was such a turn on. And then he slowly came around and hugged her back and started smiling like an idiot. Is that how he smiles when he hugs Aliya or Mukti? I don't think so.  YEES! <3 Exactly my point! NAVYA ko hug karne mein itna kya embarrass hona, itna kya sharmaana and finally itni kya khushi, hain? ;)

And Cabir being marriage material. Dude, Navya is into him, she practically admitted her feelings. She thinks Cabir is totally do-able man. And after her saying that, I think if Cabir felt nothing what so ever, he should have said something to her. For example, he could have just said "I'm gay". But he said nothing, not even when they were alone later. Zip shut. YAAAH! he didn't say a single word like "What the f**k are you saying?!" He didn't start laughing at her statement which would have been clear to her that he thought she was joking and would never take the idea of him and her being a couple seriously. Instead, he stopped, mentally pondered over her statement (confession) and turned to look at her, like he wanted to conform if she was joking or being honest, at which point Navya looked away all embarrassed, and then spotted Nandini and blaaahhh. 

But OH! I SO want CaVya to be a couple yaar! I mean, if they aren't meant to be a couple, what's with the cutesy BG music when the hug happened, or when Cabir said "I meant every single word". ALSO, did you notice he's totally comfortable with being touched by, and in turn, touching Navya? Like after the hug when they were watching MaNan perform, and Navya was holding on to his arm, he'd made her drop his arm.

And cut to the confrontation scene, he went and comforted Navya, baad mein college mein he put his hand on her shoulder. And also, he doesn't mind Navya holding his arm or touching it beech beech mein. 

God, itna analysis! :P

And if they're planning on showing Cabir as bisexual, which is a whole new topic altogether, what's with the 'gay gay' thing they have going on? They should stick to one thing. 

I bet these creatives are all boys. Mixed signals FTW. Ermm Hahaha, sounds about right! Really though, they're so confusing! I think they must be flummoxed, themselves! -_-
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged

okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared of horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell meAngry
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soonWink
love
RadsBig smile

Hahaha, yeah! I didn't want Navya to be the damsel in distress. :P
nyc I was love strong womenBig smile

Yeah, they ended up strolling to the bedroom hand in hand. ;)
wooohoooTongueWink

Thank you so much! <3

anytime kiddo...stop being formal
And, uhm... I kinda thought you were angry at me... so... yeah. :|

I can never stay mad at u for too long...so dont u ever think that...love u tonsHugSO glad to hear that! <3 Hug
I'll post after entrances, ab. :)
all the best for ur rest of entrance examsThumbs Up Thank you! :*

Love you!
love u moreWink

-Strikhedonia- IF-Rockerz
-Strikhedonia-
-Strikhedonia-

Jedi of CC

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Hey Mugs..!Tongue

OMG! I'm just loving it. Loving it more and more with each update.

I just liked the way how they cared for each other. Their understanding level is good. When I was reading the update and found that Cabir was scared..I just hoped Navya won't laugh at him. And thanks, thanks for not letting Navya make fun of him. I could just imagine each scene. And that means, I could easily relate to it. Your works have made me loved them even more yaar and I'm happy with it...

I just hope we get more CaVya scenes on-screen too...

All the best for your entrances and yeah, take care..Hug

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarknessVisible

Hey Mugs..!Tongue Hey Arthy! *flails hands about*

OMG! I'm just loving it. Loving it more and more with each update. Sacchi? Thank you! <3

I just liked the way how they cared for each other. Their understanding level is good. When I was reading the update and found that Cabir was scared..I just hoped Navya won't laugh at him. And thanks, thanks for not letting Navya make fun of him. I could just imagine each scene. And that means, I could easily relate to it. Your works have made me loved them even more yaar and I'm happy with it... 

I was wondering pehle if I should have Navya tease him about being scared and then both quibbling and the movie being forgotten (and in an indirect way, Navya helps Cabir forget it, so he won't be thinking about the movie while trying to sleep).

But then I thought, I'd rather she be understanding about it. And this way, it puts them on an equal footing. Navya was scared coz of her nightmare and Cabir was there for her. And now, when Cabir is still being considerate and staying to watch a horror movie with Navya just coz she requested him to, in spite of hating them, it's Navya's turn to do the same for Cabir. That's what friendship is about, after all.

Hamesha mazaak udane se kaam nai banta.

So yeah, I'm really glad you liked this portrayal of CaVya, coz frankly, I'm quite proud of myself for it.

I just hope we get more CaVya scenes on-screen too... Oh God, don't we all?! I've missed them SO much iss week! :/ Harshad ko bhagao yaar! -_- Kabab mein haddi kahin ka!

All the best for your entrances and yeah, take care..Hug Thank you! You take care too! Hug
-Strikhedonia- IF-Rockerz
-Strikhedonia-
-Strikhedonia-

Jedi of CC

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 5:54am | IP Logged

I just hope we get more CaVya scenes on-screen too... Oh God, don't we all?! I've missed them SO much iss week! :/ Harshad ko bhagao yaar! -_- Kabab mein haddi kahin ka!

Exactly yaar, I don't know why they brought Harshad back. Not that I don't want him in the show. I don't really care about him. I just don't want him to come between Cabir and Navya. But the only good thing is getting to watch Cabir's expression when Harshad is around Navya.WinkWink

Edited by DarknessVisible - 23 May 2015 at 5:55am

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarknessVisible

Exactly yaar, I don't know why they brought Harshad back. Not that I don't want him in the show. I don't really care about him. I just don't want him to come between Cabir and Navya. But the only good thing is getting to watch Cabir's expression when Harshad is around Navya.WinkWink

Yaar, but Navya is being such an idiot around Harshad! :/

That is what is irking me to no end! -_-

-Strikhedonia-

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
This one was kind of sweet...Maggi...horror movie...Cabir scared and Navya gently understanding.
Thumbs Up
Tfs

NonComposMentis

Go to top