Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] (Page 15)

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iwantitall

[QUOTE=NonComposMentis][QUOTE=iwantitall]
When Navya moved in with Cabir, the room for all the possibilities just got bigger in my head. 

I think he is bisexual, gay guys don't feel that tension/awkwardness when a girl hugs them like that right? RIGHT? (That's my mind trying to make it happen, that's one, then there's reason number...) 

They are so adorable together, as friends and maybe? I don't know what I want from them. But they're keeping me glued to them. 

Harshad Sleepy God. I don't want that jerk face back in town. Go back Harshad! 

Irrespective, did you notice how extra grumpy Cabir became in that episode when Navya wore the bellies Harshad gifted? It was a gem for my eyes.

EXACTLY!

This was the very thing I was discussing with Hussie yesterday! Not only did he not push Navya away when she hugged him, he put his arms around her and smiled. And that smile was the kind you'd expect from a guy who has just been hugged by the girl he likes, and he is both surprised and pleased!

And. AND! He did not hug her and THEN push her away, either, like "Ho gaya, Navya." SHE was the one to let go and BOTH were visibly embarrassed!

Seriously, there are so many things which could have a deeper meaning. Like when after the whole confrontation Navya is like "I know you said all that just to make our moms go away" and he's all serious like "I meant every single word" and then starts laughing and tells her to not worry so much and be happy instead.

Did you notice he said "Agar main straight hota, which I'm not, I'd still not have married you."

Ab, Navya already knows he's gay. Toh alag se usse kya batana ki I'm not straight? I felt it was directed at himself like "Cabir, you're supposed to be GAY. Or have you forgotten that?"

And yes, he did look miffed at Navya wearing Harshad's gift. Which was REALLY STUPID of her, to be honest.

And oooh, WHY the f**k is that asshole back anyway?! Like, seriously. GET. LOST! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shermaiwantitall

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

[QUOTE=NonComposMentis][QUOTE=iwantitall]
When Navya moved in with Cabir, the room for all the possibilities just got bigger in my head. 

I think he is bisexual, gay guys don't feel that tension/awkwardness when a girl hugs them like that right? RIGHT? (That's my mind trying to make it happen, that's one, then there's reason number...) 

They are so adorable together, as friends and maybe? I don't know what I want from them. But they're keeping me glued to them. 

Harshad Sleepy God. I don't want that jerk face back in town. Go back Harshad! 

Irrespective, did you notice how extra grumpy Cabir became in that episode when Navya wore the bellies Harshad gifted? It was a gem for my eyes.

EXACTLY!

This was the very thing I was discussing with Hussie yesterday! Not only did he not push Navya away when she hugged him, he put his arms around her and smiled. And that smile was the kind you'd expect from a guy who has just been hugged by the girl he likes, and he is both surprised and pleased!

And. AND! He did not hug her and THEN push her away, either, like "Ho gaya, Navya." SHE was the one to let go and BOTH were visibly embarrassed!

Seriously, there are so many things which could have a deeper meaning. Like when after the whole confrontation Navya is like "I know you said all that just to make our moms go away" and he's all serious like "I meant every single word" and then starts laughing and tells her to not worry so much and be happy instead.

Did you notice he said "Agar main straight hota, which I'm not, I'd still not have married you."

Ab, Navya already knows he's gay. Toh alag se usse kya batana ki I'm not straight? I felt it was directed at himself like "Cabir, you're supposed to be GAY. Or have you forgotten that?"

And yes, he did look miffed at Navya wearing Harshad's gift. Which was REALLY STUPID of her, to be honest.

And oooh, WHY the f**k is that asshole back anyway?! Like, seriously. GET. LOST! 

Exactly! They were both so embarrassed! Navya isn't used to hugging guys. I can still place her embarrassment somewhere. But what was Cabir thinking? He was just so embarrassed! And hugging girls for him should be like girls hugging girls right (Or have I placed that wrong?) There shouldn't be any awkwardness there, atleast on his part! 

And then, oh god. The "main straight hota/hoti" conversation. The awkwardness was just dying to explode out of both their heads. 

The part about Cabir saying it, that's exactly what I was thinking, he's gay. What was he thinking saying that? 

But on Navya's part. Shit. Did she sort of admit that if he was straight she'd totally do him? (I'm taking this to a whole new level Silly)

The shoe part surprised me too. Like seriously Navya? WHAT? Why would you go wear the bellies he gifted? Did she forget he tried to trick her into getting an abortion? Did she forget the shit she had to go through because he walked out on her. Kicked out of college, kicked out of hostel, alone and pregnant? 

But on the upside, Cabir's reaction was adorable. Blushing

I was making a mental note to congratulate the creatives on that absolutely fantastic brain that they've been given. I just hope that they don't screw CaVya up!   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:11am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=NonComposMentis][QUOTE=iwantitall][QUOTE=NonComposMentis][QUOTE=iwantitall]

Exactly! They were both so embarrassed! Navya isn't used to hugging guys. I can still place her embarrassment somewhere. But what was Cabir thinking? He was just so embarrassed! And hugging girls for him should be like girls hugging girls right (Or have I placed that wrong?) There shouldn't be any awkwardness there, atleast on his part! 

And then, oh god. The "main straight hota/hoti" conversation. The awkwardness was just dying to explode out of both their heads. 

The part about Cabir saying it, that's exactly what I was thinking, he's gay. What was he thinking saying that? 

But on Navya's part. Shit. Did she sort of admit that if he was straight she'd totally do him? (I'm taking this to a whole new level Silly)

The shoe part surprised me too. Like seriously Navya? WHAT? Why would you go wear the bellies he gifted? Did she forget he tried to trick her into getting an abortion? Did she forget the shit she had to go through because he walked out on her. Kicked out of college, kicked out of hostel, alone and pregnant? 

But on the upside, Cabir's reaction was adorable. Blushing

I was making a mental note to congratulate the creatives on that absolutely fantastic brain that they've been given. I just hope that they don't screw CaVya up!   

YAHH! I mean, hugging Navya should have been like hugging Alya or Mukti. And WHAT was it with the smile, hain?! ;)

And yeah, Navya pretty much admitted ki agar Cabir straight hota toh she'd have married him immediately! Matlab KUCH toh attraction hai on Navya's part. Though did you notice their expressions when she stopped mid-sentence? Cabir turned to look at her like "Oh shit, don't fall for me, Navya!" And Navya was all like "Shit, kya bol dia maine?!"

Navya ki embarrassment toh I get, she pretty much confessed that she finds Cabir marriage material. (And do-able material too, lol! ) Cabir ka kya tha par? :O Like he doesn't want Navya to get any more hurt coz he won't reciprocate, or he was like, if you end up falling for me, who knows, I might just start liking you too!

And I guess, falling for a girl wen you're supposedly gay, would be unfamiliar territory. Trepidation toh hogi hi.

But, seriously. Ya toh show him gay like properly, and not just mouthing dialogues like "I'm gay." baar baar. Or turn him bi and give us CaVya endgame canon. BAS! I mean, why show them in a romantic light kinda way if he's gay?? :O

iwantitall

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:25am | IP Logged
#3:
had read it long back and only realized now that I havent commented yet...
KiddoHug
I so wish u were the writer of this show!!
Drama queen Navya at her best...
and Cabir actually ready to make maggie for her...
awww...adorable ...
loved all the references and their cute conversations...
yet to read #4 ...
will be back ASAP Embarrassed
love
RadsBig smile

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Enamour..

#3:
had read it long back and only realized now that I havent commented yet...
KiddoHug
I so wish u were the writer of this show!!
Drama queen Navya at her best...
and Cabir actually ready to make maggie for her...
awww...adorable ...
loved all the references and their cute conversations...
yet to read #4 ...
will be back ASAP Embarrassed
love
RadsBig smile

RADS! Hug

So glad to see you here! :*

And thank you! <3
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:42am | IP Logged
okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared to horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell meAngry
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soonWink
love
RadsBig smile

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Enamour..

okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared to horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell meAngry
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soonWink
love
RadsBig smile

Hahaha, yeah! I didn't want Navya to be the damsel in distress. :P

Yeah, they ended up strolling to the bedroom hand in hand. ;)

Thank you so much! <3

And, uhm... I kinda thought you were angry at me... so... yeah. :|

I'll post after entrances, ab. :)

Love you!

.effervescent.

iwantitall IF-Sizzlerz
iwantitall
iwantitall

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NonComposMentis

YAHH! I mean, hugging Navya should have been like hugging Alya or Mukti. And WHAT was it with the smile, hain?! ;)

And yeah, Navya pretty much admitted ki agar Cabir straight hota toh she'd have married him immediately! Matlab KUCH toh attraction hai on Navya's part. Though did you notice their expressions when she stopped mid-sentence? Cabir turned to look at her like "Oh shit, don't fall for me, Navya!" And Navya was all like "Shit, kya bol dia maine?!"

Navya ki embarrassment toh I get, she pretty much confessed that she finds Cabir marriage material. (And do-able material too, lol! ) Cabir ka kya tha par? :O Like he doesn't want Navya to get any more hurt coz he won't reciprocate, or he was like, if you end up falling for me, who knows, I might just start liking you too!

And I guess, falling for a girl wen you're supposedly gay, would be unfamiliar territory. Trepidation toh hogi hi.

But, seriously. Ya toh show him gay like properly, and not just mouthing dialogues like "I'm gay." baar baar. Or turn him bi and give us CaVya endgame canon. BAS! I mean, why show them in a romantic light kinda way if he's gay?? :O

Exactly! When Navya hugged Cabir, first he was all oh god should I hug her back? And then there was that coy smile on his face, that smile was such a turn on. And then he slowly came around and hugged her back and started smiling like an idiot. Is that how he smiles when he hugs Aliya or Mukti? I don't think so. 

And Cabir being marriage material. Dude, Navya is into him, she practically admitted her feelings. She thinks Cabir is totally do-able man. And after her saying that, I think if Cabir felt nothing what so ever, he should have said something to her. For example, he could have just said "I'm gay". But he said nothing, not even when they were alone later. Zip shut. 

And if they're planning on showing Cabir as bisexual, which is a whole new topic altogether, what's with the 'gay gay' thing they have going on? They should stick to one thing.

I bet these creatives are all boys. Mixed signals FTW. Ermm 

NonComposMentis

Go to top