Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] (Page 11)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 12:43am | IP Logged
as much as am lovin CaVya in show am lovin ur OSes on them too..its so so lik show waale CaVya...loved all 3 OSes here...lookin forward to read more..!!u r a great writer Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NonComposMentis

NonComposMentis IF-Dazzler
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -LarryGurl-

Ahem.

Excuse me for a moment, I need to step out.

TO GET SOME EFFING OXYGEN BECAUSE DAMN, DID THAT TAKE MY BREATH AWAY. I DIDN'T KNOW ADORABLE-NESS (that a word?) COULD BE LETHAL. Aww, thank you! <3 You're just as adorable! ^_^

I'm so dramatic. Why do you even tolerate me? I don't tolerate you. I enjoy your drama, lol! 

Mugz, I've said this before and I'm going to repeat it, Your writing is absolute pyaar. You don't use these big-ass words which send the readers hunting for their Merriam-Websters, but I feel that your writing conveys so much more than people with aforementioned big-ass words ever could. Haaaye! Dil khush ho gaya yeh sun kar!

Coz to be very, very, VERRYYY honest, I'm fascinated with those big-ass words wala pieces. I don't know, they really appeal to me, but thing is I can't write like that, coz even though I might know those hoity-toity words, somehow they never enter my mind when I'm writing. So... yeah. Now you know, lol!

It's like, your stories are so well planned and executed. And you write from the heart, that's what I love most. There's fluff, and humor and an overall airy feel to the fic that makes one feel all warm and fuzzy. Like cotton-balls. Firstly: EEE! COTTONBALLS!

Secondly, itna na karo mujhe pyaar! (Lol, yes, inane reference! :P ) Really though, I try my best with what I write. That the final product tuns out to be liked so much, it still makes me wonder. I'll show you my very first OS kabhi. It makes me feel so embarrassed just to look at it! Even though, it is proof of my journey as a writer. 

I don't know, I can't write without planning and I can't draw if I plan.

Humour. Humour is my favourite genre, and if I can, I try to incorporate it in my writing. though I always feel like I'm the only one laughing at my own jokes. :P I'm glad I'm not the only one, after all.

Waking up and reading an update of this really makes the day full of packing (GROAN) seen less.. horrid. xD

I've thought a lot about how to summarize this whole story and my jet lagged brain came up with this. 

Understated Elegance. *flails hands about and melts into a puddle of feels*

'Nuff said.  You said more than enough, jaana! 

All the love. xx And all the love back at'cha! Hug

P.S- I would've signed off with my name but you still haven't told me what you want to call me, so. :P I really want to call you Larry. You okay with that?

P.P.S- AHHH. There's going to be more! Can hardly wait! I need more of CaVya love in my life. They are bae. 

P.P.P.S- You are now officially, my spirit animal. *cue applause* Oh my! *bows* Thank you! Thank you so much! *blows kisses*
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarknessVisible

Hello girl..Tongue (I'm addressing you as girl because I really don't know how to call you..LOL)
Well, today morning, I logged onto IF and found your scrap about the update. And trust me, you really have no idea how happy I felt. I was on cloud nine. For a long time, I have been waiting for some people to write on CaVya. To be precise, to write on any character of KY2 but MaNan. Well, CaVya is my personal favorite though. And you know what, it is so good to see people shipping CaVya.Big smile And thanks, thanks a lot for writing on CaVya.Embarrassed

Coming to the update #3, I just LOVED it. I wish it happens in the show as well. The best thing about this update is that it felt so real, so close to reality. When you are living with a pregnant lady, you are suppose to deal with her tantrums. And in most cases, guys just know to make a maggie. I liked the way how you kept it simple and sweet. And I liked the way how you explained the smile on Cabir's face. I could really picturize it in my mind.Smile

Loved this update. And I love you for writing this.Heart (Well, I guess you are special. Because I never say this line to anyone except Ash. But you are the second person I'm telling this.Wink)

Take careHug

And make sure you update as soon as possible.Tongue

Call me Mugs! Or Mugdhaa is fine too. :)

CaVya, as Larry says, are pyaar. SO. MUCH. PYAAR! <3 And really, CaVya ki scarcity hai har jagah. :/ I'm glad I'm making things better, in a way. And I'm gladder that you feel that way. *blushes*

And oh no, thank YOU for reading! What am I without my readers? Just someone who enjoys writing, and is mostly writing for herself. But with my readers, while I'm still writing for myself, but the thing is, I'm still writing coz of the encouragement. You get what I'm trying to say?

Thank you. Thank you so much for reading and giving such a lovely review!

Mugs.
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged

WHAT! I didn't get no scrap!
This is discrimination! I protest!

And I love this story. 

(No, I'm being honest. WHY do you tolerate me.)

All the love. xx

YOU didn't get a scrap coz you're ALREADY on my FB friendlist. Doesn't that seem like a better thing than a scrap? ;)

Originally posted by ARandKJFan

WHAT! I didn't get no scrap!
This is discrimination! I protest!

And I love this story. 

(No, I'm being honest. WHY do you tolerate me.)

All the love. xx
She tolerates people because she's awesome and she's used to tolerating crazy people. xD

Rue's right, lol!

And waise, bhi, I believe in the whole "birds of a feather flock together" thing. So that makes me equally crazy, nonsensical, dramatic and whatnot, if not more. :P

Also, crazy people are the best people!

To quote, 'There is a pleasure in being mad, which none but madmen know."

^Don't remember who said it. But Gerald Durrell quoted it, so I did so as well!

santiagosentyou

NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starsfireflies

Oh my god I just read all three now..
They are great!
please write more on CaVya..
and ya keep the Os coming.

p.s. U do speak alot btwLOL

p.p.s. scrap me if possible

Thank you so much!

Really glad you liked them! :D

Yeah, will write more as soon as would be possible for me. :)

And hahaha, I knoow, right?! I can't stop jabbering, lol!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.
NonComposMentis
NonComposMentis

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

as much as am lovin CaVya in show am lovin ur OSes on them too..its so so lik show waale CaVya...loved all 3 OSes here...lookin forward to read more..!!u r a great writer Thumbs Up

Hey, thank you so much!

Really glad you liked them! :D

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.

Nikki_Titli

rev4eva IF-Dazzler
rev4eva
rev4eva

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Aww another cute update of Cavya... Neither did the smile left Cabir's face nor mine after reading this...
Loved it, they are one couple who can be so mature & understanding and the same time the craziest off the lot... You story has captured the essence of Cavya...

NonComposMentis

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Loved reading it Mugs and so sorry for the late reply Ouch U know I wish u could write CaVya scenes for the show too, it would have been so good Clap The subtle humor mixed with emotional quotient is what makes ur drabbles different from others. The timing, the reaction of the characters is fab Clap Cabir asking Navya not to procrastinate but say whatever it was straight out but Navya mistaking that he is asking her to speak like a Shatabdi Express LOL Cabir making something for Navya to eat and Maggi is great stuff to bond over I feel. Reminded me of old times. It was fun when Cabir tried to find the pan but could not and Navya finally had to come to his rescue and his embarrassment ROFL It seemed so natural and simply so very like... CaVya Heart
Fab Mugs and please keep writing such drabbles Hug

Love,
Mandy.

NonComposMentis

Go to top