Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: White_Flower

I'm so glad you didn't make it clich! Besides, nothing about KY2 is clich. And I absolutely adore your portrayal of Cavya!
No big deal. I always have a blast reading and commenting on your drabbles.

Thank yaar! That's really sweet of you to say! ^_^

A part of me does hope Cabir turns out to be bi, though, y'know? :P

Originally posted by: DarknessVisible

That's true... But I do want Navya to stay strong and firm in her decision and avoid Harshad. May be, this is to just test Navya. May be, this might show us whether she has MOVED ON or not. They have brought in Harshad already. I just hope they take this track in a proper and effective way...

SAME HERE!

Like dikha do Harshad ko uski jagah!

Coz if Navya goes back to that asshole at this point, CaVya has NO future. They'll be OVER. Going back to H would kill ALL that was building up between N and C. :/

Jo bhi ho, it better be CaVya, endgame.

Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Mugs yaar please tell me there will be a 5th part, pretty please? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I love reading ur drabbles and I dont care if u write a piece for 10,000 words. Ur readers will not complain for sure ๐Ÿ˜†  Hahaha! That's so sweet of you to say! <3 But haan, #5 will happen. Pakka. :)

This one is ur best drabble by far ๐Ÿ‘ Sacchiii?! You think so? :O Thank you! Cabir is so damn cute, I wish I could pull his cheeks ๐Ÿ˜†  Me too! Especially when he pouts! :P And the maggi bit is so true. It never cooks in 2 mins and its always taken around 10 mins for me too ๐Ÿ˜› I loved it when Cabir got scared at the thought of watching a horror movie and his reactions were so natural. Kudos to u for that ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Thank you so much! His reactions were based on mine, thing is. I tend to do this putting bits of myself in characters, both in fanfiction, and my own stories. And it was another aww moment when Navya understood its affecting him and wordlessly turned the tv off. I really dont want them to get into a romantic relation for they are perfect this way โค๏ธ I know, I love them like this, too! But a part of me wishes Cabir to be bi. So couple CaVya can happen. Coz usse gay bana ke kuch concrete toh kar nai rahe hain yeh log. -_-This platonic relationship makes them special and I wish makers never change this. If ur in love, ur bound to take care of ur partner but here these two can't place a name to their bond but yet it goes out to show that ur capable of compassion towards a person who probably won't be anything in ur life and this is what makes CaVya special for me โค๏ธ Makes sense, this. But haaye, aalim dil hai, maanta hi nahi. ;)

I enjoy reading ur CaVya drabbles and I hope there is a part 5, 6, 7 and so on... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

All the best for ur exams ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Thank you, thank you so, SO much! ๐Ÿค—

You're really sweet, Mandy! *grins*

Regards,
Mandy.

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Awwhh, thank you so much! ^_^

Design and Architecture entrances. :)

ok all the best!!

Do well๐Ÿ˜Š
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Thank yaar! That's really sweet of you to say! ^_^

A part of me does hope Cabir turns out to be bi, though, y'know? :P

SAME! Cabir and Navya would actually make such a cute couple.

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

ok all the best!!

Do well๐Ÿ˜Š

Thaaanks! ๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by: White_Flower

SAME! Cabir and Navya would actually make such a cute couple.

EEE! YEASS!

They'll be the most adorable couple ever. Ever. Like, supremely secure in their relationship, so much so, that they're the ones helping other couples out. Ah! <3
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww Mugs I just love ur CaVya shots... I adore their friendship which platonic yet they share a deep bond. So I'm happy with the non-romantic angle...โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Thanks for the scrap Mugs โค๏ธ

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Aww Mugs I just love ur CaVya shots... I adore their friendship which platonic yet they share a deep bond. So I'm happy with the non-romantic angle...โค๏ธ

Thanks for the scrap Mugs โค๏ธ

Hey, thank you so much!

Really glad you liked it!  ^_^

And arre! You're welcome yaar!  :)
santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved because I'm on of the world and shout out :') As I said pehle hi, it's fine and was entertaining. ๐Ÿ˜†