Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
#3:
had read it long back and only realized now that I havent commented yet...
Kiddo🤗
I so wish u were the writer of this show!!
Drama queen Navya at her best...
and Cabir actually ready to make maggie for her...
awww...adorable ...
loved all the references and their cute conversations...
yet to read #4 ...
will be back ASAP 😳
love
Rads😃
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ..Enamour..

#3:

had read it long back and only realized now that I havent commented yet...
Kiddo🤗
I so wish u were the writer of this show!!
Drama queen Navya at her best...
and Cabir actually ready to make maggie for her...
awww...adorable ...
loved all the references and their cute conversations...
yet to read #4 ...
will be back ASAP 😳
love
Rads😃

RADS! 🤗

So glad to see you here! :*

And thank you! <3
Effervescent_R thumbnail
okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared to horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell me😡
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soon😉
love
Rads😃
This content was originally posted by: ..Enamour..

okay...so Mr.Cool Cabir is actually scared to horror movies...
I didnt see that coming...I had always imagined the opposite scenario...
but this was somehow more hilarious!!
I loved to where it all lead...and they actually ended up going to bed hand in hand ?...
awww...these 2 care so much for each other...
yet another brilliant part...
and kiddo u updated n didnt even tell me😡
never mind...loved it...
come up with next soon😉
love
Rads😃

Hahaha, yeah! I didn't want Navya to be the damsel in distress. :P

Yeah, they ended up strolling to the bedroom hand in hand. ;)

Thank you so much! <3

And, uhm... I kinda thought you were angry at me... so... yeah. :|

I'll post after entrances, ab. :)

Love you!
iwantitall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

YAHH! I mean, hugging Navya should have been like hugging Alya or Mukti. And WHAT was it with the smile, hain?! ;)

And yeah, Navya pretty much admitted ki agar Cabir straight hota toh she'd have married him immediately! Matlab KUCH toh attraction hai on Navya's part. Though did you notice their expressions when she stopped mid-sentence? Cabir turned to look at her like "Oh shit, don't fall for me, Navya!" And Navya was all like "Shit, kya bol dia maine?!"

Navya ki embarrassment toh I get, she pretty much confessed that she finds Cabir marriage material. (And do-able material too, lol! ) Cabir ka kya tha par? :O Like he doesn't want Navya to get any more hurt coz he won't reciprocate, or he was like, if you end up falling for me, who knows, I might just start liking you too!

And I guess, falling for a girl wen you're supposedly gay, would be unfamiliar territory. Trepidation toh hogi hi.

But, seriously. Ya toh show him gay like properly, and not just mouthing dialogues like "I'm gay." baar baar. Or turn him bi and give us CaVya endgame canon. BAS! I mean, why show them in a romantic light kinda way if he's gay?? :O

Exactly! When Navya hugged Cabir, first he was all oh god should I hug her back? And then there was that coy smile on his face, that smile was such a turn on. And then he slowly came around and hugged her back and started smiling like an idiot. Is that how he smiles when he hugs Aliya or Mukti? I don't think so. 

And Cabir being marriage material. Dude, Navya is into him, she practically admitted her feelings. She thinks Cabir is totally do-able man. And after her saying that, I think if Cabir felt nothing what so ever, he should have said something to her. For example, he could have just said "I'm gay". But he said nothing, not even when they were alone later. Zip shut. 

And if they're planning on showing Cabir as bisexual, which is a whole new topic altogether, what's with the 'gay gay' thing they have going on? They should stick to one thing.

I bet these creatives are all boys. Mixed signals FTW. 🤔 
Effervescent_R thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Hahaha, yeah! I didn't want Navya to be the damsel in distress. :P
nyc I was love strong women😃

Yeah, they ended up strolling to the bedroom hand in hand. ;)
wooohooo😛😉

Thank you so much! <3

anytime kiddo...stop being formal
And, uhm... I kinda thought you were angry at me... so... yeah. :|

I can never stay mad at u for too long...so dont u ever think that...love u tons🤗
I'll post after entrances, ab. :)
all the best for ur rest of entrance exams👍🏼

Love you!
love u more😉

This content was originally posted by: iwantitall

Exactly! When Navya hugged Cabir, first he was all oh god should I hug her back? And then there was that coy smile on his face, that smile was such a turn on. And then he slowly came around and hugged her back and started smiling like an idiot. Is that how he smiles when he hugs Aliya or Mukti? I don't think so.  YEES! <3 Exactly my point! NAVYA ko hug karne mein itna kya embarrass hona, itna kya sharmaana and finally itni kya khushi, hain? ;)

And Cabir being marriage material. Dude, Navya is into him, she practically admitted her feelings. She thinks Cabir is totally do-able man. And after her saying that, I think if Cabir felt nothing what so ever, he should have said something to her. For example, he could have just said "I'm gay". But he said nothing, not even when they were alone later. Zip shut. YAAAH! he didn't say a single word like "What the f**k are you saying?!" He didn't start laughing at her statement which would have been clear to her that he thought she was joking and would never take the idea of him and her being a couple seriously. Instead, he stopped, mentally pondered over her statement (confession) and turned to look at her, like he wanted to conform if she was joking or being honest, at which point Navya looked away all embarrassed, and then spotted Nandini and blaaahhh. 

But OH! I SO want CaVya to be a couple yaar! I mean, if they aren't meant to be a couple, what's with the cutesy BG music when the hug happened, or when Cabir said "I meant every single word". ALSO, did you notice he's totally comfortable with being touched by, and in turn, touching Navya? Like after the hug when they were watching MaNan perform, and Navya was holding on to his arm, he'd made her drop his arm.

And cut to the confrontation scene, he went and comforted Navya, baad mein college mein he put his hand on her shoulder. And also, he doesn't mind Navya holding his arm or touching it beech beech mein. 

God, itna analysis! :P

And if they're planning on showing Cabir as bisexual, which is a whole new topic altogether, what's with the 'gay gay' thing they have going on? They should stick to one thing. 

I bet these creatives are all boys. Mixed signals FTW. 🤔 Hahaha, sounds about right! Really though, they're so confusing! I think they must be flummoxed, themselves! -_-

Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mugs..!😛

OMG! I'm just loving it. Loving it more and more with each update.

I just liked the way how they cared for each other. Their understanding level is good. When I was reading the update and found that Cabir was scared..I just hoped Navya won't laugh at him. And thanks, thanks for not letting Navya make fun of him. I could just imagine each scene. And that means, I could easily relate to it. Your works have made me loved them even more yaar and I'm happy with it...

I just hope we get more CaVya scenes on-screen too...

All the best for your entrances and yeah, take care..🤗