Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iwantitall thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I read all four of your drabbles(Wait, no! One shots) in a go! I have had a huge crush on those two since I saw them together in the initial episodes. It was an insane idea that I saw materializing in the show slowly. And I have been looking for something to read on them, anything. I have finally found it. These made one hell of a read for me. I am waiting for the fifth one impatiently. Thanks for writing on them.
Sindhyaa
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: iwantitall

I read all four of your drabbles(Wait, no! One shots) in a go! I have had a huge crush on those two since I saw them together in the initial episodes. It was an insane idea that I saw materializing in the show slowly. And I have been looking for something to read on them, anything. I have finally found it. These made one hell of a read for me. I am waiting for the fifth one impatiently. Thanks for writing on them.

Sindhyaa

Hey Sindhyaa!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :)

Glad you liked the pieces. :) And yeah, #5 will happen, most probably.

And oh my GOD, I totally get you! CaVya are just SO amazing together! <3 Wish they'd get more scenes. I have to keep relying on my own fantasies coz of the lack of scenes. *siiigh*

Mugs.
iwantitall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Hey Sindhyaa!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! :)

Glad you liked the pieces. :) And yeah, #5 will happen, most probably.

And oh my GOD, I totally get you! CaVya are just SO amazing together! <3 Wish they'd get more scenes. I have to keep relying on my own fantasies coz of the lack of scenes. *siiigh*

Mugs.

Tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I watch the show just for a momentary glimpse of them.

And then of course back to my random, vivid imaginations! ðŸ¤ª

Tell me about it. Sometimes I feel like I watch the show just for a momentary glimpse of them.

And then of course back to my random, vivid imaginations! ðŸ¤ª

I DO watch the show ONLY for CaVya, lol! And skip all other scenes. ðŸ¥±

Ah, the best thing about CaVya is that there is NO limit to all the possibilities! <3

Haaaye! Though I'm always so torn between wanting Cabir to be gay coz damn, that's a huge step by an Indian show, and wanting my CaVya to be together as a couple.

Though I'm perfectly fine with them being just really good friends, who'll always be there for each other.
iwantitall thumbnail
Exactly. I'm not sure what I want them to be. Friends or a couple. Because there is this cute tension/awkwardness between them which is just so tough to place. It's like someone holding out an ice cream in front of your eyes and telling you sorry, you can't have it ðŸ˜µ

Exactly. I'm not sure what I want them to be. Friends or a couple. Because there is this cute tension/awkwardness between them which is just so tough to place. It's like someone holding out an ice cream in front of your eyes and telling you sorry, you can't have it ðŸ˜µ

That is such a perfect analogy!

So close, yet so far.

There are times I feel Cabir might just be bisexual and doesn't know it yet. And there are times when I don't want CaVya to be more than awesome buddies.

They care quite a lot for each other already, though.

Wonder what's in store for them, what with that asshole being back to ruin their lives. *sigh*
iwantitall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

That is such a perfect analogy!

So close, yet so far.

There are times I feel Cabir might just be bisexual and doesn't know it yet. And there are times when I don't want CaVya to be more than awesome buddies.

They care quite a lot for each other already, though.

Wonder what's in store for them, what with that asshole being back to ruin their lives. *sigh*

When Navya moved in with Cabir, the room for all the possibilities just got bigger in my head. 

I think he is bisexual, gay guys don't feel that tension/awkwardness when a girl hugs them like that right? RIGHT? (That's my mind trying to make it happen, that's one, then there's reason number...) 

They are so adorable together, as friends and maybe? I don't know what I want from them. But they're keeping me glued to them. 

Harshad ðŸ¥± God. I don't want that jerk face back in town. Go back Harshad! 

Irrespective, did you notice how extra grumpy Cabir became in that episode when Navya wore the bellies Harshad gifted? It was a gem for my eyes.
iwantitall thumbnail