Frequent Posters

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -LarryGurl-

WHAT! I didn't get no scrap!

This is discrimination! I protest!

And I love this story. 

(No, I'm being honest. WHY do you tolerate me.)

All the love. xx

YOU didn't get a scrap coz you're ALREADY on my FB friendlist. Doesn't that seem like a better thing than a scrap? ;)

Originally posted by: ARandKJFan

She tolerates people because she's awesome and she's used to tolerating crazy people. xD

Rue's right, lol!

And waise, bhi, I believe in the whole "birds of a feather flock together" thing. So that makes me equally crazy, nonsensical, dramatic and whatnot, if not more. :P

Also, crazy people are the best people!

To quote, 'There is a pleasure in being mad, which none but madmen know."

^Don't remember who said it. But Gerald Durrell quoted it, so I did so as well!

Originally posted by: Starsfireflies

Oh my god I just read all three now..

They are great!
please write more on CaVya..
and ya keep the Os coming.

p.s. U do speak alot btwπŸ˜†

p.p.s. scrap me if possible

Thank you so much!

Really glad you liked them! :D

Yeah, will write more as soon as would be possible for me. :)

And hahaha, I knoow, right?! I can't stop jabbering, lol!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

as much as am lovin CaVya in show am lovin ur OSes on them too..its so so lik show waale CaVya...loved all 3 OSes here...lookin forward to read more..!!u r a great writer πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey, thank you so much!

Mugs.
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww another cute update of Cavya... Neither did the smile left Cabir's face nor mine after reading this...
Loved it, they are one couple who can be so mature & understanding and the same time the craziest off the lot... You story has captured the essence of Cavya...
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved reading it Mugs and so sorry for the late reply  U know I wish u could write CaVya scenes for the show too, it would have been so good πŸ‘ The subtle humor mixed with emotional quotient is what makes ur drabbles different from others. The timing, the reaction of the characters is fab πŸ‘ Cabir asking Navya not to procrastinate but say whatever it was straight out but Navya mistaking that he is asking her to speak like a Shatabdi Express πŸ˜† Cabir making something for Navya to eat and Maggi is great stuff to bond over I feel. Reminded me of old times. It was fun when Cabir tried to find the pan but could not and Navya finally had to come to his rescue and his embarrassment 🀣 It seemed so natural and simply so very like... CaVya ❀️
Fab Mugs and please keep writing such drabbles πŸ€—

Love,
Mandy.
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Aww another cute update of Cavya... Neither did the smile left Cabir's face nor mine after reading this...

Loved it, they are one couple who can be so mature & understanding and the same time the craziest off the lot... You story has captured the essence of Cavya...

Hey, thank you so much!

"Captured the essence of CaVya"?! :O Oh MY! That is HUGE praise!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, yaar!

Glad you liked the update! :D

Mugs.
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Loved reading it Mugs and so sorry for the late reply  Areee, no problem yaar! You commented, that's enough for me. :)  U know I wish u could write CaVya scenes for the show too, it would have been so good πŸ‘  Haiinn?! Itna high praise?! :O Thanks, yaar! The subtle humor mixed with emotional quotient is what makes ur drabbles different from others.  Gl;ad you see the humour, lol! I'm so glad you like the way I write! :D The timing, the reaction of the characters is fab πŸ‘ Cabir asking Navya not to procrastinate but say whatever it was straight out but Navya mistaking that he is asking her to speak like a Shatabdi Express πŸ˜†  That was my favourite bit! :P And I-F f**ked it up. -_- Cabir making something for Navya to eat and Maggi is great stuff to bond over I feel. Reminded me of old times. It was fun when Cabir tried to find the pan but could not and Navya finally had to come to his rescue and his embarrassment 🀣 It seemed so natural and simply so very like... CaVya ❀️ Thank you! :D

Fab Mugs and please keep writing such drabbles πŸ€—

Thank you so much, Mandy! πŸ€—
Love,
Mandy.

sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read all three in one shot πŸ˜†
Awesome OS...beautifully writtenπŸ‘
CaVya are cute, real and these scenarios could most likely happen in the present situation too.
Will look out for #4 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by: sonia_1

Read all three in one shot πŸ˜†

Awesome OS...beautifully writtenπŸ‘
CaVya are cute, real and these scenarios could most likely happen in the present situation too.
Will look out for #4 πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey, thank you so much!

Mugs.
Well. #4 it is!

I'd thought of continuing after my entrances, but CaVya just wouldn't get out of my head! So I had to write this. And. 1000+ words. God. Pata hi nai chalta how I end up writing so much on these two!

So, okay, as of now, this might be the end. Though if I can think up of something, then definitely, #5 will happen, yeah?

I'm not sure if this turned out as decent as the previous ones, but I'm hoping it's not that bad. Coz it's got a little less of humour. I wanted a comfortable with each other CaVya, here, where there is mutual understanding and concern. So, anyway, on to the oneshot.

If only Navya and Cabir watch a horror movie together...

Cabir tapped his foot impatiently as he waited for the Maggi to cook. "Do minute mein Maggi," they say. Ghanta "do minute"! Das minute toh lagte hi lagte hain!

He glared at the pan.

Arre yaar! Ab mujhe bhi bhookh lag rahi hai! You better cook fast, Maggi!

Too bad, the noodles cooking at their own pace in the pan couldn't hear his thoughts.

I wonder yeh Madhubala kya kar rahi hai? I hope woh so gayi ho. Phir saari Maggi meri!

He stirred the noodles and feeling satisfied with how they'd cooked, turned the gas knob off.

Das minute mein Maggi tayyar! he sang mentally.

"Navya?" He called, as he served the Maggi in two bowls and stuck a fork in each.

There was no answer.

Sacchi mein so gayi kya yeh ladki?!

He held a bowl in each hand and walked over to the couch. As he neared it, he saw Navya sitting cross-legged on the left end of the couch, clutching a cushion to her chest and staring at the TV.

"Uh... Navya?"

She still didn't respond, even though he was standing just about two feet away from her.

"Oye! Black-and-White Madhubala!"

Startled, she whipped her head towards him, eyes wide, and then visibly relaxed and exhaled when she saw it was him.

"Offo, Cabiiir. Tum ho! Dara diya tumne humein!"

"Main nahi toh aur kaun hoga? Mera bhoot?" He retorted, handing her one bowl, and then going and sitting on the other end of the couch. Though, the couch being small, he wasn't much farther away from Navya.

"Haha, tum aur tumhare bhoot se hum nai darne wale kabhi," she said, trying to get noodles on her fork, and failing.

"Oh really? Toh abhi kya bohot khush hui thi mujhe dekh kar?" He said, looking at her with a smirk on his face.

She was looking into her bowl, still trying with the fork. "Nahi, woh actually... offo, aise khaya nai ja raha humse!"

"Arre, aise nai. Wait, I'll show you."

And he showed her how to twirl noodles on his fork.

"Ohhh. Aise!"

She tried it out successfully, and then turned to beam at Cabir. "Dekho!"

He quirked an eyebrow up, and then smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Toh, what are you watching?"

He noticed an English movie channel was on, which was currently airing advertisements.

"Arre, woh hum... yeh dekho! Woh!" She pointed at the movie screen with her fork, as the channel showed the name of the movie with the "Now Showing" tag.

Cabir's eyes widened as he read the name, his heart starting to beat a little faster.

Grudge.

Grudge.

Navya was intently watching The Grudge!

"Navya, hatao isse! Kyun dekh rahi ho yeh?!"

"Arre?" She turned to look at him incredulously. "Humein yeh interesting lag raha hai, toh hum dekh rahe hain."

"Par Navya, yeh... yeh..."

"Yeh, kya?"

"Yeh... yeh horror movie hai! Tumhare baby ke liye acchi nai hai!"

"Kya?! Kyun?!"

"Uh... baby darr jayega!"

She burst out laughing, and then calmed down, only to start again on noticing Cabir's horrified expression.

"Cabir," she said between laughs. "Aisa kuch nai hota hai!"

"Navya, isse hatao!"

"Nahi. Humko dekhna hai!"

He scowled and started eating his now-cold Maggi as fast as he could, without looking up at the television. He wanted to finish and get to bed as quickly as he could. As a child, a horror movie had scarred him, after which he'd always avoided watching one. Until now, that is.

I hate horror movies! he thought.

Thankfully, the volume was low.

He got up.

"Okay, mera ho gaya. Main sone jaa raha hun."

"Arre, nai!" Navya cried, catching his arm to stop him. "Ruko na, please? Humein akele nai dekhni hai.".

"Toh mat dekho. Kuch aur lagao, ya sone chalo."

He took her empty bowl from her and went to put the bowls and forks in the kitchen sink.

"Cabir, please? Please?" She called.

He stayed put near the sink.

Damn, he thought. Why can't I just say no to her?!

He didn't reply, just went and sat on the couch again, unknowingly, a little closer to her than before.

She wrapped her arms around his arm and pressed her cheek into his shoulder.

"Thank youuu! Tum bohot acche ho, Cabir!"

Realizing what she was doing, she immediately let go, and looked away, embarrassed.

He stared at her for a second, and then grabbed the cushion she had been clutching earlier.

"Ad khatam ho gayi." He said.

She mentally heaved a sigh of relief. He wasn't annoyed at her for pretty much jumping on him twice, now.

As the movie progressed and the scenes just got creepier, Cabir found himself holding the cushion over his face, and peeking over it from time to time, heart racing, while Navya was chewing on her nails, totally engrossed, and would suddenly grip his arm once in a while when a scene startled her in particular.

Why am I doing this?! Cabir thought to himself. Ab raat bhar neend nai aayegi!

Unknown to him, Navya had stopped watching the movie and was focusing entirely on him and his reactions.

She saw his eyes widening with fear and then squeezing shut, and switched off the TV.

He opened his eyes when suddenly there was silence all around. Noticing that the TV had been switched off, he turned to look at Navya, and opened his mouth to ask her why she'd switched off the TV. But Navya beat him to it.

"Bohot zyada ho raha tha."

He knew she was referring to him. She must have noticed the effect the movie was having on him. But she wasn't teasing him when she said it. Instead, there was a gentle, yet understanding smile on her face.

Suddenly, she got up, and turning towards him, extended her right hand.

"Sone chalo, Cabir."

He smiled gratefully at her, took her proffered hand, and stood up.

"Yeah, let's go," he said.

Neither let go of the other's hand as they walked to the bedroom.

So, let me know, yeah?

Coz for once I'm not entirely sure if this is as good as the others. I don't want it to be anti-climatic or something. Though I hope, you do realize, this CaVya isn't romantic. And unless it's an AU or the CVs turn Cabir bisexual, CaVya in my pieces aren't going to be romantic.

Okay, then.

See you when I see you. And I really don't know what that'll be.

Also, shoutout to Rue and Larry. I'm SO sorry for just upping and deactivating my ID like that, you two! But I really needed a break. Still do. Hope you understand. Love you.

Arigatou, for reading, everyone! It means a lot.

Indebted,
Mugs.

P.S. I don't know if anyone else can imagine Cabir being scared of horror movies, but I can. And yah, I found Grudge creepy. Couldn't sleep for two days coz of it! Tab se stopped watching horror movies, lol.
Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago