Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.] - Page 3

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

yes i believe... bcuz while reading when i was imagining it.. a clear CaVya was infront of me.. cabir caring n navya chirchiri types... so very good part.. 😳

Awwhh, I'm so glad!

Thank you so much! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: White_Flower

Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited to see a scary, hormonal Navya on the show. But alas, I'll make do with what you've written. better than anything the writers could come up with anyway...

The two moms kill me sometimes. This foursome of Cavya and their mothers is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 
WOW! You just HAD to post your next drabble right after I finished my comment for the previous one. Thanks a lot. I worked so ahrd to give you my opinions on that one comment and you... You know what, let me just finish reading it.
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING.
Cabir's point of view is such a treat to read. It's like it's my birthday... And Christmas!
Lol, Deepika Padukone. Cabir, how about find SRK, and get some advice from him.
Aw, poor Navya... It hurts to see her cry and be so vulnerable. You better be there for her Cabir! 

Hey, thank you so much!

I know, right?! CaVya are so horribly sidelined. But what is one to do when they aren't leads. Oh, well. I don't care what they do. I'm going to think of CaVya and remember them just the way I please, hah!

Hahaha, I'm so sorry I interrupted you in a way, lol!

But thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Really glad you liked both parts. :)

Mugs.

P.S. I'm sure Cabir will be there for her. Kuch aur nai, toh acchi friendship hi sahi, yeah? :)
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Hey, thank you so much!

OhmyGOD I knooow, riight?! They are A-DORABLE!

I mean, I wouldn't mind even if they don't become a couple. Simply loving each other as very good friends is totally fine with me. They just need to be together, though, somehow, couple, friends, whatever. 

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.

Cavya as friends will be really cool to watch, that's what I initially I thought the track was heading to but with now I feel there maybe a romantic angle to it... Like what you said, Cavya together is a treat to watch
This content was originally posted by: rev4eva

Cavya as friends will be really cool to watch, that's what I initially I thought the track was heading to but with now I feel there maybe a romantic angle to it... Like what you said, Cavya together is a treat to watch

It's like, agar banda gay hai, toh get a concrete track for him na? I mean, Raghav gone, and bas? Yes, the whole pregnant-girl-living-with-gay-guy is a track in it's own sense. But I mean, a Cabir ONLY track.

Kuch bhi karke, it's a Hindi show. They might just make him bisexual like, 'I thought I was gay, but ab mujhe Navya pasand aane lagi hai, so...' 

Either way, I just want these two to stick together, married or not married, couple or not a couple.

Also, I'll just add that I don't watch the show. Like watch-watch the show. So I may be wrong somewhere or the other. Feel free to correct me, yeah?
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hey, thank you so much!

I know, right?! CaVya are so horribly sidelined. But what is one to do when they aren't leads. Oh, well. I don't care what they do. I'm going to think of CaVya and remember them just the way I please, hah!

Hahaha, I'm so sorry I interrupted you in a way, lol!

But thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Really glad you liked both parts. :)

Mugs.

P.S. I'm sure Cabir will be there for her. Kuch aur nai, toh acchi friendship hi sahi, yeah? :)

At first I thought that they were the leads along with Manan. But then I realized, nah, that's not the case. Exactly! Power to the Cavya fans!!!
Nah, it's all good. I'm just being dramatic as usual. You get used to it.
No problem! I loved reading both parts, they were super funny.
This content was originally posted by: White_Flower

At first I thought that they were the leads along with Manan. But then I realized, nah, that's not the case. Exactly! Power to the Cavya fans!!!
Nah, it's all good. I'm just being dramatic as usual. You get used to it.
No problem! I loved reading both parts, they were super funny.

Hahaha, no worries. I'm dramatic too, like that. So no problem. :)

That's right! CaVya all the way!

Oh, yes! Oh, yes, yes, YES! Tell me I'm funny. I'll love you forever, lol!

Really, though. I'm glad you found them funny. I hoped I wasn't the only one thinking so. :P
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another exciting part... gooshhh.. you write soo damn well dear.. loved loved loved this.. n honestly, waiting for next part...
you are really very good at describing things..👏
This content was originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Another exciting part... gooshhh.. you write soo damn well dear.. loved loved loved this.. n honestly, waiting for next part...

you are really very good at describing things..👏

Hey, thaaanks!! :)

So glad you liked the second part too! :)

Mugs.
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hahaha, no worries. I'm dramatic too, like that. So no problem. :)

That's right! CaVya all the way!

Oh, yes! Oh, yes, yes, YES! Tell me I'm funny. I'll love you forever, lol!

Really, though. I'm glad you found them funny. I hoped I wasn't the only one thinking so. :P

Trust me, I'm pretty sure everyone found them funny.