Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NonComposMentis

Hey, thank you so much!

You really think characterization was fine? :O

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Glad you liked it. :)

Mugs.

yes i believe... bcuz while reading when i was imagining it.. a clear CaVya was infront of me.. cabir caring n navya chirchiri types... so very good part.. 😳
husaina_b thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Muggs,
this is one of the best CaVya FFs I've read in a while & this is such a welcoming change from all the MaNan FFs out there (No offence to the authors)
Even I watch the show just because of CaVya these days, so glad I can relate to someone exactly now! haha😃
PS-The characterization was great!
Looking forward to read your #CaVyalicious drabbles 😊
~Husaina
NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ky2fan01

Ur drabbles are a welcome change frm d regular manan ffand os...I hope to see more f it...it ws great. ...keep up d gud work. ...short...sweet...simple. ..beautiful. ...and original. ..so... 👏 👏
Waiting for more. .!!!!

Hey, thank you so much! 

Glad you liked it. :)

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Mugs.

Originally posted by: rev4eva

Well Mugs, it was awesome to read abt CaVya... 

They are so damn cute together and I can really foresee such delicate scenes popping up between them...

Looking fwd for more from you...

Hey, thank you so much!

OhmyGOD I knooow, riight?! They are A-DORABLE!

I mean, I wouldn't mind even if they don't become a couple. Simply loving each other as very good friends is totally fine with me. They just need to be together, though, somehow, couple, friends, whatever. 

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.
Originally posted by: FieryHeart

Hello Mugs 😃 Loved your introduction a lot and yeah I guess u talk too much but it was fun reading that part! I love CaVya too and I am so glad you wrote this piece on them. Well a pregnant girl and a gay guy getting into a fake marriage is not only weird but super interesting too 😆 And in the beginning I found Navya to be a pain (U know when she was running behing Fab 5 like an idiot 😵) But now CaVya are the only reason why the show is tolerable since they bring in the much needed comic relief n I find them cute too 😛 Reading it was fun and ur sense of humor reflects in ur writing 👏 Thoroughly entertaining ⭐️ So a big THANK YOU for writing this adorable piece on them 🤗 I am loving it and please do PM me next time u write on them? 😳

Hey, thank you so much!

You loved my intro? Hahahah! Lol, thank you! Yeah, my A/Ns go on forever. :P And ooh, my sense of humour?! That's the best compliment I can ever get! i love being told I have a great sense of humour. ;)

Really glad you liked this!

Thank you for reading and commenting! :)

Mugs.

P.S. Sorry yaar. I don't do PMs. Scrap you, though?
Originally posted by: ..Enamour..

OH MY GOD ...
Kiddo 🤗 🤗
You are here
* dances with joy*
Res
will come back soon
ps : moi love CaVya too
PPS: how were ur exams?
missed u a ton!!!
Love
Rads 😃

Unres fast! I wanna know what you think! ^_^
Okay, so, I've just finished writing the next drabble.

And before I get to that, thankyousomuch! I'm really glad the first drabble was liked well! Also, I noticed the first piece is like 750+ words... so that kinda makes it a non-drabble. And I was under the impression it's below 500 words! I checked the number of words on Word and was like "What the f**k?! Itna kab likha maine?!"

Yeah, okay. So apparently, this piece has crossed 800 words. *sigh*

And I'd worked so haaard to keep my words to a minimum! Looks like I'm back to amplification. Oh, well. I think I'll change it to "CaVya OneShots" instead of keeping it as "CaVya Drabbles". Jhanjhat I tell you! So much jhanjhat!

Okay, okay, yes. I'll just post the piece ab.

If only Navya has a nightmare and Cabir comforts her...

Cabir couldn't sleep. He was used to turning to one side, then the other, then flopping on to his stomach, and so on till he eventually fell asleep. But he couldn't do any of it now.

What if I come face to face with Navya once again?!

Her expression was burned in his mind: eyes wide, mouth slightly open mid-gasp. It made him feel all the more embarrassed.

But if he wanted to sleep, he would have to turn. This curling up at the edge of the bed and listening to the clock ticking was getting on his nerves. So he craned his neck as far as he could, trying to peek over his back to see if Navya was asleep or not.

She was.

Or seemed to be, at least. He could make out her still form, her back towards him.

He heaved a silent sigh of relief. At least he could turn on his back, now. And so he did.

The clock ticked by monotonously, and slower than usual, it seemed to Cabir.

Sleep still eluded him.

God, this sucks!

Suddenly he saw Navya turn on to her back, from the corner of his eye.

He dismissed it as being part of her sleeping position.

"Nahi..."

Kya nahi'? he wondered, as he turned to his side to look at her to check if he had imagined it or if she was talking in her sleep.

Her eyes were squeezed shut and there was a frown on her face.

Wha-

Before he could complete his thought, she had woken up and was sitting with her back ramrod-straight, taking in deep breaths, fingers digging into the bedsheet.

"Navya...?"

She didn't respond. So he tried again, sitting up in the process.

"Navya... kya hua... ?"

She turned her head to look at him, slowly. So slowly, that it was almost comical- like a scene from some shitty horror movie where one person becomes possessed and the other gets to know when they turn their head towards them and they see it in their eyes, or face, or both., and-

"Navya, uh, you're kinda freaking me out here..."

Her eyes had a wild look in them and she seemed to be looking straight through him, as if he didn't exist at all.

For a moment he wondered if she was possessed, or if she had some crazy sleeping disorder like Deepika Padukone in Chennai Express.

Oh my God, what if she kicks me too?!

He was just about to jump out of bed when he heard a sniff.

He turned to look at her fully, and saw that her eyes had welled up with tears and her lips were trembling.

"Navya, what happened?!" He asked, shifting closer to her and tentatively putting a hand on her shoulder.

The next thing he knew, she had thrown herself at him, and was sobbing into his chest, hands clutching at his t-shirt.

As taken aback as he was, after a moment's hesitation, he put his arms around her, holding her close. He could sense that she needed it.

He let her cry as much as she wanted to, as he gently rubbed her back, trying to soothe her. After a while, her sobs had subsided, but she didn't move away. Neither did he loosen his hold.

"Kya hua?" He asked, as gently as he could.

"Harshad... Harshad... usne-usne mere baby ko-" And she burst into tears again, burying her face in his t-shirt once more, the wet patch on it growing.

Cabir mentally cursed himself at having made her cry again.

Sshh-sshh-sshh Navya. Tumne bura sapna dekha, I guess. But dekho, Harshad nai hai yahan pe. Woh tumhe ya tumhare baby ko kuch nai kar sakta hai-"

"Par-par usne kuch karne ki koshish ki toh?!" She moved a little way from him, not facing him and wiping her tears with the back of her hands.

"Toh main hun na tumhare saath," Cabir said. "Look at me."

She did.

"Do you trust me Navya?"

She gave a small nod, and looked away. She could feel her cheeks burning.

What had she done?! Hugging Cabir like that?! And the second time, in a short while too!

He didn't know what possessed him then, but he gently touched her cheek to make her look at him. Her surprise was evident.

He didn't remove his hand though.

"You trust me, na? Toh bas. I won't break your trust. I'm here. Tumhare saath."

He patted her cheek, and then suddenly got out of bed, and walked towards the door.

"Cabir, kahan jaa rahe ho?"

He turned to look at her. There was confusion written on her face. He understood, though. So he smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I'm just getting you some water."

She smiled a watery smile back at him, and he then opened the door and went out to get a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

As he was taking out the bottle, he noticed that the room was empty.

Mom must have taken Navya's mom with her, he guessed.

He closed the refrigerator door and wondered what to do.

Mom aur Aunty nai hai, matlab I don't need to sleep in the bedroom with Navya...

"Cabir...?" Navya called from inside.

But I guess, Navya needs me more right now than I need my own space.

"Yeah, I'm coming!"

Right, so... let me know, yeah? 

Also, I don't PM. So sorry. Might scrap all y'all interested peoples though. (The 's' after people is intentional, mind you. I won't have anyone doubting my grammar.)

Alright, then. See you when I see you. (With another oneshot, whenever that happens. Maybe tomorrow, or day after, or a week later, who knows? I don't.)

Reviews are love! (Never forget that.)

Arigatou!

Indebted,

Mugs.

P.S. Why does I-F f**k up all the formatting all the time, hain?!

Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh my goodness, you have no idea how long I've waited to see a scary, hormonal Navya on the show. But alas, I'll make do with what you've written. better than anything the writers could come up with anyway...
The two moms kill me sometimes. This foursome of Cavya and their mothers is honestly the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. 
WOW! You just HAD to post your next drabble right after I finished my comment for the previous one. Thanks a lot. I worked so ahrd to give you my opinions on that one comment and you... You know what, let me just finish reading it.
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS AMAZING.
Cabir's point of view is such a treat to read. It's like it's my birthday... And Christmas!
Lol, Deepika Padukone. Cabir, how about find SRK, and get some advice from him.
Aw, poor Navya... It hurts to see her cry and be so vulnerable. You better be there for her Cabir! 
Edited by White_Flower - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: husaina_b

Hey Muggs,

this is one of the best CaVya FFs I've read in a while & this is such a welcoming change from all the MaNan FFs out there (No offence to the authors)
Even I watch the show just because of CaVya these days, so glad I can relate to someone exactly now! haha😃
PS-The characterization was great!
Looking forward to read your #CaVyalicious drabbles 😊
~Husaina

Hey, thank you so much!

I lurve CaVya, like DhruLya. Other characters don't exist for me. 

Hi-5, lol!

Really glad you liked it, Husaina! :)

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!

Mugs.
Originally posted by: Arshirox97

This is amazing!!!! I actually wanted to read something on CaVya and Bang on! I found this!
Really interesting!!
Waiting for the nxt drabble!

Hey, thank you so much!

Glad you liked it! :)

Mugs.