If Only... *CaVya OneShots* [#4 : Page 12.]

NonComposMentis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, so- hi? Yeah, 'hi' is right. 

Hi, this is Mugdhaa (mind the double 'a') but you can call me Mugs. In all probabilities, you don't know me. Definitely haven't seen me around here. Won't see me around here either, unless, I have fanfiction on CaVya to post.

So, I love CaVya. Chuck that, I LURVE them. And I certainly have much to say on them, but that will be done after the main topic at here (and woh bhi if I feel like it)- namely: drabbles. CaVya drabbles.

So, I have lot of ideas, situations, feelings (ugh, you name it!) etc spinning in my head. Lots of stuff I'd love to see coming true regarding CaVya. But, no hopes. No hopes, because, well... you know what? I don't want to say.

Anyway. So, um... yeah. Um, okay. One drabble at a time (kyunki I have written down just one so far), yeah? They'll all be starting with "If Only..." (just saying, in case you haven't guessed it yet, or simply don't care about guessing, or whatever, I'm like that) and they are not an exact 100, or an exact double zero figure below 500. Uh, yeah, all the details, coz I like making myself clear.

Also, yes, I know I talk (type) too much. On to ze drabbal, then, ja? (If anyone took offense to the particular line, please don't. You never know who'll take offense to what aajkal. WHEW!) 

If only Cabir and Navya are forced to sleep on the same bed...

"Amma! Aap aisa nai kar sakti ho! Yeh galat hai! Aap hamare saath aisi zabardasti nai kar sakti!"

"Par beta, isme galat kya hai? Ab toh tum dono pati-patni hone wale ho."

"Par Amma!"

"Bas, ab par-war kuch nahi. Tum dono andar bedroom mein sona aur main bahar soungi."

"Amma, urgh!"

Navya stomped off angrily to the bedroom and shut the door behind her with as much force as she could muster.

"Arre, isse kya hua? Damaad ji, aap hi usse samajhaiye, ab."

"What- oh God!"

Cabir smacked his forehead and dragged his hand across his face, wishing he could claw it, or claw someone- Navya's mom-

"Haan Cabir, jao. Navya ko zaroorat hai tumhari. Pregnancy ke dauraan itna gussa accha nai hota."

-and maybe his own mother too, just once, just this once.

"Mom, please. Please try to understand. Hum dono ek hi kamre mein-"

"Zaroor reh sakte ho!" Cabir's mom finished for him.

"Mom!"

"What, Cabir!? Navya ki mumma sahi keh rahi hai. Ab jao Navya ke paas."

Knowing he had no other choice but to comply, he rolled his eyes and went to the bedroom and pushed the door open- or tried to, at least. It was locked from inside.

"Ab yeh Madhubala melodrama mode mein chali gayi!" He muttered to himself, exasperated.

He knocked on the door, but got no response, so he knocked harder. "Navya, darwaza kholo!"

"Hum nai kholenge, kya karloge?" She shouted.

He felt like hitting his head on the door.

"Navya, " he said, through gritted teeth, stressing on every word. "Darwaza. Kholo. Warna main kahan sounga?"

"Hum nai jaante!"

Oh, for the love of- "Navya, darwaza KHOLO!"

Pause.

No response.

So he started banging his fist on the door.

Suddenly, the door opened, and he managed to stop himself in time to avoid accidentally punching Navya in the face.

Before he could get a word out, Navya had firmly gripped his hand that was still raised, and pulled him inside and slammed the door. She then went and flumped down on the bed, anger and annoyance written all over her face.

It was clear to him that one wrong move would mean that Navya would take out all of her anger on him. Knowing her, she might start throwing the pillows surrounding her, at him, and he obviously wouldn't retaliate because she's pregnant. So, no.

He went and sat down on the bed as far away from her as possible.

"Toh ab..."

"Hum neeche nahi sone wale hain, hum pehle hi bata rahe hain."

"Don't be silly, Navya, tumhe main neeche sone bhi nai dunga. I'll sleep there."

She turned to look at him, eyebrows raised, saw that he wasn't being sarcastic when he said that, and smiled the sweetest smile she could. "Nai, theek hai, hum dono share kar lenge..."

Cabir quirked an eyebrow up at her statement. "Okay, toh... right side mera."

Her smile disappeared.

"Nai, right side pe hum sote hain, aur aaj bhi soyenge. Tum left side lo."

"Navya, c'mon, mujhe apni bed itne dino baad mil rahi hai. Main hamesha right side pe sota hun."

"Dekho, Cabir, abhi tumse zyada mujhe comfortable hone ki zaroorat hai."

"Par Navya-"

"Tum ek pregnant ladki ke saath aisa bartaav nai kar sakte!"

"What?! Par main-"

"Tum bohot bure ho!" And she picked up the pillow nearest to her and hit him as hard as she could. Then again, and again, as he tried to block her attacks, and finally snatched the pillow out of her hands.

"Offo, meri maa! Bas karo!"

"Tum left side lo!"

Rolling his eyes, and getting up from where he was perched at the right corner of the bed, he said, "Accha baba. Okay. Ab so jao. Please."

"Thank you!" She grinned at him and promptly crawled into bed, and made herself comfortable.

Cabir was still staring at her now-sleeping form with a what-the-absolute-f**k?! expression on his face.

Pregnant women are scary, he thought, before getting into bed and slipping the pillow he'd snatched out of her hands, under his head. And to think, he ranted mentally, I was trying so hard to avoid angering her.

He turned, trying to get as comfortable as he could on the uncomfortable side he'd been forced to lie on, and promptly came face to face with Navya, who had chosen that very moment to turn as well, and was now just about ten inches away from him.

Both promptly turned their backs to each other.

Awkward, they thought.

It was going to be a long night.

Okay, then.

Let me tell you now, that I haven't proofread it. 

If you've read this, I hope you've liked it, and if you've liked it, well, a review would be really nice. Yeah.

If there are any factual errors, or characterization errors, forgive me. For the former, I'll tell you that I don't watch the show. I just have an idea of what is going on and skip every scene other than a CaVya scene. And for the latter, I'll tell you, that I guess I need to pay better attention, yeah?

So, anyway. Let me know?

Okay, then. 

Arigatou!

Indebted,
Mugs.

P.S. I'll be posting more drabbles as and when I'm able to type them out.

P.P.S. I'm really hoping I-F doesn't f**k up all the formatting. Bohot baar hua hai mere saath. *sigh*

Edited by NonComposMentis - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg it was awesummm.just loved it.
m so in loved wid cavya.hope to see this scene in the show soonπŸ˜‰
do write more
Originally posted by: sherma

omg it was awesummm.just loved it.

m so in loved wid cavya.hope to see this scene in the show soonπŸ˜‰
do write more

Hey, thank you so much!

Haha, yeah, same here. One can only wish and keep on hoping, though, yeah?

Thank you for reading and commenting! :) Glad you liked it!

And yes, I will be posting some more, as I mentioned.

Mugs.
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome.. loved how u have kept characters charater same as its in the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³very niceπŸ‘
Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

That was awesome.. loved how u have kept characters charater same as its in the show..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³very niceπŸ‘

Hey, thank you so much!

You really think characterization was fine? :O

Thank you so much for reading and commenting!
Glad you liked it. :)

Mugs.
ky2fan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ur drabbles are a welcome change frm d regular manan ffand os...I hope to see more f it...it ws great. ...keep up d gud work. ...short...sweet...simple. ..beautiful. ...and original. ..so... πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Waiting for more. .!!!!
rev4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well Mugs, it was awesome to read abt CaVya... 
They are so damn cute together and I can really foresee such delicate scenes popping up between them...

Looking fwd for more from you...

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Mugs πŸ˜ƒ Loved your introduction a lot and yeah I guess u talk too much but it was fun reading that part! I love CaVya too and I am so glad you wrote this piece on them. Well a pregnant girl and a gay guy getting into a fake marriage is not only weird but super interesting too πŸ˜† And in the beginning I found Navya to be a pain (U know when she was running behing Fab 5 like an idiot 😡) But now CaVya are the only reason why the show is tolerable since they bring in the much needed comic relief n I find them cute too πŸ˜› Reading it was fun and ur sense of humor reflects in ur writing πŸ‘ Thoroughly entertaining ⭐️ So a big THANK YOU for writing this adorable piece on them πŸ€— I am loving it and please do PM me next time u write on them? 😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD ...
Kiddo πŸ€— πŸ€—
You are here
* dances with joy*
Res
will come back soon
ps : moi love CaVya too
PPS: how were ur exams?
missed u a ton!!!
Love
Rads πŸ˜ƒ
Arshirox97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is amazing!!!! I actually wanted to read something on CaVya and Bang on! I found this!
Really interesting!!
Waiting for the nxt drabble!