Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

We used to blame bulbul aunty but the other kids are becoming more irritating than mini aunty .

Surya scene was good today but too short .

They have given a scene for surYa .. happy wit tat
but yes it was too short .. ved intrupted tis time.. usually it will be bb ðŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omg ðŸ¤£ blue 
🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

good post ss
i thought aunty was horrible but ved and pari
only vansh is a kid according to me
and of course golu he is so innocent 
he breaks the jar and informs the same to his mom lol

better change the name of the show
bachche nahin shaitaan hain hum
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can call Bulbul an Angel compare to this gang of rati kids. She was adamant only for one thing, that is to have brother and apart from that she never interfered in elders talks. If we call her pampered, what should we call this gang of three? Even today, she loves her brother so much that she is ready to face her father's brunt to save her brother while Misri and Pari tired to blackmail Daisa to save Ved. Though in both case, they wanted to save their brother, bulbul opted the easy way to put herself to shield her brother, while Misri played dirty trick. Had Bulbul & Vansh wanted, they could have put the blame on the servant lady, but they were nave enough not to do such things. compared to these kids, Babasa & Bhabo looks innocent.

Sandya thinks only to repay her gratitude to Suraj by nodding her head for Suraj's unplanned tasks. If she really think to help him achieve his dream, she should sit with him (barring Ved) and explain the hard core system of how banking system work and what all he needs to have to get a loan from Bank. Otehrwise, Suraj might end up borrowing money from some money lenders who will loot him in the name of interest and by the time his hotel is ready, he may have to sell it to repay the loan and interest. Suraj is now beyond Bhabo's reach and will not heed to her advise, so the ball is in Sandya's court and she has to play it wisely.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
dee this is what i too commented in earlier post
that interview scene in GG room 
was apt to explain suraj the pros and cons of this project
he is new to this
but she may be knowing
that scene was totally wasted