Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nalayak-baccha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL...yeh toh hona hi tha...what more do you expect from him ??

more crappy dialogues, unnecessary touching scenes are on the way..🤢
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ughh he's so annoying. Yet there's still some people who are like he isn't selfish, he's doing this for the two countries, for her. NO! He's doing this for himself. There was no need to say a dialogue like that and lie to her even more just like there's no need for him chipak to her all the time yet he does. For himself. Ugh such a disgusting, besharam man.
We were right. When Aahil comes into the picture he's going to keep lying to her to keep her away Aahil. He's going to go full on psycho I think but they're going to try to explain it away by saying he has no one and that's why he's acting like that but no actually he's an idiot for lying to Sanam and making her believe he's her husband. He deserves a slap and no doubt he's going to get even more annoying. I can't wait for when eventually Sanam leaves him for Aahil.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What did you expect from this man? It was clear within days of his entry that lies and deception are his middle name! He has no class and no standards at all! Living with a women who's name he dosent know. Keeping her in his room. Now even sharing hotel rooms with a strange women. He knows she is most probably married? (Not that her being not married would make this any better).. But he doesn't care! Doing chance Peh dance! No respect for this women at all! He cares nothing for her self respect! That is why he thinks he can "keep" her like she is some Doll! Sajavat ke liye bani Gudiya Hain Woh!  

He is also playing with the mental health of a memory loss victim! When she remembers her past, he tells her it's all "lies in her mind". When she remembers her reality, he tells her HE is the reality! When he is the biggest LIE and fraud in her life! 

I really hope this man is punished with the FULL force of the law for the illegal and immoral things he has done, first in the name of catching a terrorist, who is 1000 times smarter than him and even after she was living in his house, he could not catch her! Now he is lying for his so called "love". Some love that treats a person like an object! Some love that never can be honest with a person! Some love to play with the mental health of a person! Some love that he doesn't care if she ever meets her family again! He just wants her to stay his "Hostage" for life! 

He is so selfish, it makes you feel ill to watch the level of deception and selfishness of this person who pretends to be "good". I just can't believe this character and what CV's were thinking when they wrote him? Could they not give him even a LITTLE bit of a conscience? A little bit of decency? He is not doing this for the security of two countries? How is lying to an amnesia victim going to save two countries? Also HE knows who SK is, so he does not need anyone else's eyewitness or testimony to catch her! Not that he can! SK is way too smart! But that is beside the point! 

I seriously hope CV's have a "plan" to punish this person! Otherwise putting us through weeks of his lies and now his downright callous acts? Stop the White washing CV's! Just get real and show this man for the person he really is! The kind that no women should ever trust! It's so scary, to think an Army officer would be like this? The CV's have really insulted the army! I guess that was the last victim on their list! They have insulted everyone and everything else! So now it's the Army's turn! Lol

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
If Shaad was the actual biggest haqeeqat of Sanam's life then he wouldn't need to tell her that, she'd just know. She'd know through feelings but she doesn't because it's not true. He keeps saying stuff like "you're my Jannat" and "I'm the biggest haqeeqat of your life" and he can say it all he wants but if it was true then he wouldn't need to say it. She'd feel it but she doesn't. He keeps saying stuff like that but I don't know whether he's trying to convince himself or her.

Like just Aahil's presence is enough to make her feel like someone important and apna is close by. Aahil doesn't need words to convince her of that fact but Shaad keeps trying to force himself into her life through words that aren't true and have no meaning. 
Edited by Maria_Shaukat_9 - 8 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria_Shaukat_9

If Shaad was the actual biggest haqeeqat of Sanam's life then he wouldn't need to tell her that, she'd just know. She'd know through feelings but she doesn't because it's not true. He keeps saying stuff like "you're my Jannat" and "I'm the biggest haqeeqat of your life" and he can say it all he wants but if it was true then he wouldn't need to say it. She'd feel it but she doesn't. He keeps saying stuff like that but I don't know whether he's trying to convince himself or her.

Like just Aahil's presence is enough to make her feel like someone important and apna is close by. Aahil doesn't need words to convince her of that fact but Shaad keeps trying to force himself into her life through words that aren't true and have no meaning. 

@bold 👏👏👏
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He himself is delusional. How long have I have been saying this?

It became clear that day he cried over Jannat's snake bite. Then again when she was taken away by the (fake) immigration officers. He has some kind of mental imbalance which makes him buy into this delusion. He acts normal and goes about fine otherwise (well ignoring the fact that his attempts at catching SK and securing both countries are highly stupid, but then same goes for MJ's and the rest of the fools at the Delhi Airport); but when it comes to a certain part of his life (Jannat) it's clear there's some mental imbalance there.

Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Closed for review

QH DT
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Members have repeatedly been warned to refrain from using harsh language. Name calling a character and bashing him/her in the name of criticism and frustration will not be allowed. Personal attacks on
fangroups will not be tolerated, this is a free forum and everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

Topic reopened.

QH DT