Wah re serial wale ...

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 Here Private schools ask for domicile certificate but municipal school's admission is open for allπŸ˜† Ab nahi aaya local reference ya certificate ka sawalπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I did not get your point Dey, may be missed something.

I do not understand why Sneha herself went to any school for Jazz's admission. It is okay if Amaya visited schools but still expected Sneha to go with her and do something than blindly believing and showing "daya" to Rudra.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don;t get what Sneha said, she is blindly in trust with rudra and she is going to regret big time. She is a Fool but her daughters are smart, they know what rudra is doing, But sneha is a emotional fool. I have started disliking her character now!!!! she is so insensitive sometimes. And uniya ke saare school band ho gaye hain kya,,,banaras mein bhi kitne school honge! kuch bhi crap dikhaate hain rajan shahi productions!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Admission for Jazz is getting a bit annoying.  How can every school refuse admission to Jazz when she is a bright student.  Amaya should seriously think about it. What is the obstacle??? It is absolutely absurd.😑 
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Completely Agree...

School require domicile certificate...First of all, for the identity...Passports are enough and second, house is in the name of Sneha , ...so property papers and only birth certificate of Jazz showing Sneha's name is enough to give them the residential proof.

writing from my experience..as   Lived in many countries...now working for the education sector...

Edited by cherrypansy - 8 years ago
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It is a limit now...She needs to get admission atleast now..I got shifted to another school once and I hve never seen such complications in my admission!πŸ˜•
dey.bh thumbnail
Wah kya baat hai !!! Jaha Hindu ladki ka naam christian par apatti hai wahi ek aurat ka affair chahiye apne pati ke dost ke bete ke sath. πŸ˜† 
dey.bh thumbnail

Isn't it interesting that people taunt Mathurs because of Rishi but no one taunts Rudra because of his father who too was a partner in the forgery. More than that, Rudra seems like a powerful local goonda and yet he is not popular. He is at Mathur's house anytime and no one noticed it at all. 

I like Jazz admission thing has been stretched way too much. The first school's principal was tied up and tortured and then he gave in. He could have later lodged an official complaint in the police station. How much powerful is a petty local goonda that a reputed school has to give in to his demands ?