Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

7th may episode... my review

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Overall a god episode...the growing bond between shraddha n.gajra was touching 
Sumer has genuine liking for gajra...I want to see them together... Sumer seems to b good at heart

I really appreciate sher...he could sense how uncomfortable gajra was feeling in applying pack to his body...so he intentionally threw water on her

I loved it the way he tries to fool bhavri by scolding shraddha... The scene where he asked sunheri to apply pack was soo cute...just to make shraddha jealous... I could see that shraddha was uncomfortable... The moment she left sher asked sunheri to stop...awww...

He knows that only his madam has the right to apply pack to him

In the party also he was constantly looking at her...I loved the way he showed sunheri her place by addressing her as nachaniya n telling her not to.misbehave with his wife...

He loves shraddha a lot...he can do anything for.her...I love them both

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

MatshholicshantellbrownBrenySanaAnu_RpampzFr0zenmanikkaSanjh30-Rema-

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
todays episode clears some thing...

1...gajra gonna b love interest of sumer...

2...sumer will b helping hand for shraddha... he can help her at a time as bhavari also adorn sumer we hav seen tht in 2nd episode...plus, sumer can play as a guide to shraddha to sher and even bhavari as he knows them well...

3...shers attention toward shraddha gonna irk bhavari very much...tht means she gonna torture her more...

4...sher can help gajra...he doesn't like the way his mother was treating her...so, in a way he helped gajra out of situation.. as applying tht pack must hav been more embarrassing for her...

5...Vikaas is a jerk...the was he was touching gajra rings a danger bell in my mind for her...

Thts it for today... i quite loving the show...and now as sher is getting screen space..m satisfied...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MatshholicFr0zenSanjh30

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yaa bhavri is having doubts in her mind...she can sense that something is fishy..i hope she doesnt get to know about sher's strategy...
i guess she ll torture shraddha even more nowConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manikkaSanjh30

Matshholic Newbie
Matshholic
Matshholic

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
First of all.. Thanks alot Amrapali dubey for writing reviews for every episode. I love ur reviews Smile coming to show, yes sher is such a cutie. I liked the fact how tge writers are establishing that sher singh is a one-woman man. He cannot look at another woman. Shraddha is such a lucky girl. I cant wait for shraddha to realize abt how pure and innocent sher singh's love for her is.

manikkaFr0zenSanjh30

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Matshholic

First of all.. Thanks alot Amrapali dubey for writing reviews for every episode. I love ur reviews Smile coming to show, yes sher is such a cutie. I liked the fact how tge writers are establishing that sher singh is a one-woman man. He cannot look at another woman. Shraddha is such a lucky girl. I cant wait for shraddha to realize abt how pure and innocent sher singh's love for her is.

Hey thanks a lot... Yup exactly sher is a one woman man...I'm sure one day shraddha will realise that he is a gem...but I fear that bhavri will create problems for them now n then 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MatshholicmanikkaFr0zenSanjh30

Sanjh30 IF-Sizzlerz
Sanjh30
Sanjh30

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Omg! Today's show was mind blowing! Clap
I love the bonding between shraddha and gajra Big smile
I'm sure they'll become good friends Big smile
I was totally blown away by sher the cutie Embarrassed
I hope shraddha realizes how much sher loves her Big smile
The Lep scene was just wow! Shraddha applying paste on sher's chest and their eye contact was beautiful. Sher rocks!!!
Loving the show very much right now Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MatshholicIlinmanikkaFr0zen

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by Matshholic

Hey thanks a lot... Yup exactly sher is a one woman man...I'm sure one day shraddha will realise that he is a gem...but I fear that bhavri will create problems for them now n then 

BD is master manipulater...the way she convinced shraddha to reveal the truth abt the forced marriage was really impressive...and then again that Saadi fesco..she tried to manipulate sher but he is her own blood, knows her very well...but BD will try her best to make shraddha believe that sher is just a bad boy who loves to play around...hope sher will help shraddha out...

MatshholicFr0zenSanjh30

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 IF-Rockerz
Ipkknd-ki-fan1
Ipkknd-ki-fan1

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:28am | IP Logged
AGREED! Today was just so cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjh30

Go to top