Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

This was Awesome.... (Page 3)

hayakhan5 IF-Dazzler
hayakhan5
hayakhan5

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I think the role suits her best...
She was shown independent at first when she was working in that cleaning campaign ...
It's just her world spinner in a moment which was surprising and is ofcourse challenging for her...
She will open and show her herself after some time ...
After all she is the Sherni of sher Singh... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MatshholicSanjh30

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Loved sher today. The way he handles the situation plus how he saves gajra from putting laip on him.

Love his twisted taunting one liners for his mum. It gets her thinking lol.

Wasn't expecting to see sher shirtless and that too in the second week of the show running lol.

Sher seriously is a neutral personality and has many layers yet to come. But really loved him today. He knows how to handle his mum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

xXxNoreen786xXx Goldie
xXxNoreen786xXx
xXxNoreen786xXx

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hayakhan5

I think the role suits her best...
She was shown independent at first when she was working in that cleaning campaign ...
It's just her world spinner in a moment which was surprising and is ofcourse challenging for her...
She will open and show her herself after some time ...
After all she is the Sherni of sher Singh... Wink

So truly said 'she is the Sherni of Sher Singh'

Loved how sher handled the situation yesterday when shradda told him about the marriage. The promo was misleading I was actually scared to shradda as to how she will be treated after sher knowing the truth.

I'm very happy that sher used his brain and didn't get mislead by his mum. Loved how yesterday he indirectly filled shradda with confidence with his words. In front of bawri devi sher will always treat shradda unfairly also give his mum his twisted taunts for what she did, and behind closed doors he will care for his wife and instill her with confidence and courage and always stand by her in good and bad times but won't show it in front of bawri devi.

I really really loved how sher saved gajra from putting laip on time after seeing her tense. Hats off to him

IlinFr0zen

-RadzLuvShakti IF-Dazzler
-RadzLuvShakti
-RadzLuvShakti

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Really it was an excellent episode...
Loved the SherDha part alot, laip k magic got us such a romantic moment for us!! LOL

IlinFr0zen

Go to top