India-Forums

Piya Rangrezz
Piya Rangrezz

This was Awesome.... (Page 2)

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Whatever...m only waiting for bedroom secens...how's their sleeping arrangements gonna b...Embarrassed

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
today was awesome,every second was worth watching but the moment shradha was applying d med to Sher was THE BEST! It was just a treat I love both of their expressions I just hope more of SherDha moments lyk that..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinFr0zen

dinazz IF-Dazzler
dinazz
dinazz

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
but u guys know what ?
the lead lady is not getting a word to speak ..
just a little bit yes and no here and there ...
she plays a submissive character but that is becoming irritating with the passing time...
i hope she speaks up now...

Ilinmanikka

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dinazz

but u guys know what ?
the lead lady is not getting a word to speak ..
just a little bit yes and no here and there ...
she plays a submissive character but that is becoming irritating with the passing time...
i hope she speaks up now...

That's not the problem...after her encounter with BD over saari fesco...she understand that speaking will only bring her humiliation...right now her whole character is not introduced...shows main focus was BD last week...now I think sher and his caring nature will b the main focus...

IlinFr0zen

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
the actor playing Shardha is ofcourse not that up to the mark as compared to Sher or BD she looks dull from the start even when she laughs it doesn't seem happy or real (may be we have seen her cry ol d tym) but I don't know why I have become fond of her not because of her acting but because our Sher Singh lyks her so much.. maybe she's just portraying the character of the most shy and decent girl or maybe she actually is in real lyf too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IlinmanikkaFr0zen

manikka IF-Rockerz
manikka
manikka

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tickhamirchi07

the actor playing Shardha is ofcourse not that up to the mark as compared to Sher or BD she looks dull from the start even when she laughs it doesn't seem happy or real (may be we have seen her cry ol d tym) but I don't know why I have become fond of her not because of her acting but because our Sher Singh lyks her so much.. maybe she's just portraying the character of the most shy and decent girl or maybe she actually is in real lyf too

Both BD aka naryani shastri and sher aka gaurav s bajaj are established actors...but kirtida is new, its her 1st show...so may b she is not up to the mark but her portrayal as shaaddha as a very nave and innocent girl is perfect...she will b set in time...and we love them together as SherDa

BrenySanaIlinFr0zen

BrenySana Senior Member
BrenySana
BrenySana

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yes thats true, the role really did suit her, l love her innocence maybe she'll become stronger in the upcoming episodes and ofcourse Sher and Shradha really look good together.. they are just so cute

IlinmanikkaSanjh30

Sanjh30 IF-Sizzlerz
Sanjh30
Sanjh30

Posted: 07 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tickhamirchi07

yes thats true, the role really did suit her, l love her innocence maybe she'll become stronger in the upcoming episodes and ofcourse Sher and Shradha really look good together.. they are just so cute

I agree with you Big smile

BrenySanamanikka

Go to top