Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
but u guys know what ?
the lead lady is not getting a word to speak ..
just a little bit yes and no here and there ...
she plays a submissive character but that is becoming irritating with the passing time...
i hope she speaks up now...
manikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: dinazz

but u guys know what ?

the lead lady is not getting a word to speak ..
just a little bit yes and no here and there ...
she plays a submissive character but that is becoming irritating with the passing time...
i hope she speaks up now...

That's not the problem...after her encounter with BD over saari fesco...she understand that speaking will only bring her humiliation...right now her whole character is not introduced...shows main focus was BD last week...now I think sher and his caring nature will b the main focus...
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the actor playing Shardha is ofcourse not that up to the mark as compared to Sher or BD she looks dull from the start even when she laughs it doesn't seem happy or real (may be we have seen her cry ol d tym) but I don't know why I have become fond of her not because of her acting but because our Sher Singh lyks her so much.. maybe she's just portraying the character of the most shy and decent girl or maybe she actually is in real lyf too
manikka thumbnail

Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

the actor playing Shardha is ofcourse not that up to the mark as compared to Sher or BD she looks dull from the start even when she laughs it doesn't seem happy or real (may be we have seen her cry ol d tym) but I don't know why I have become fond of her not because of her acting but because our Sher Singh lyks her so much.. maybe she's just portraying the character of the most shy and decent girl or maybe she actually is in real lyf too

Both BD aka naryani shastri and sher aka gaurav s bajaj are established actors...but kirtida is new, its her 1st show...so may b she is not up to the mark but her portrayal as shaaddha as a very nave and innocent girl is perfect...she will b set in time...and we love them together as SherDa

BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes thats true, the role really did suit her, l love her innocence maybe she'll become stronger in the upcoming episodes and ofcourse Sher and Shradha really look good together.. they are just so cute
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tickhamirchi07

yes thats true, the role really did suit her, l love her innocence maybe she'll become stronger in the upcoming episodes and ofcourse Sher and Shradha really look good together.. they are just so cute

I agree with you 😃
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think the role suits her best...
She was shown independent at first when she was working in that cleaning campaign ...
It's just her world spinner in a moment which was surprising and is ofcourse challenging for her...
She will open and show her herself after some time ...
After all she is the Sherni of sher Singh... 😉
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Loved sher today. The way he handles the situation plus how he saves gajra from putting laip on him.

Love his twisted taunting one liners for his mum. It gets her thinking lol.

Wasn't expecting to see sher shirtless and that too in the second week of the show running lol.

Sher seriously is a neutral personality and has many layers yet to come. But really loved him today. He knows how to handle his mum.
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hayakhan5

I think the role suits her best...
She was shown independent at first when she was working in that cleaning campaign ...
It's just her world spinner in a moment which was surprising and is ofcourse challenging for her...
She will open and show her herself after some time ...
After all she is the Sherni of sher Singh... 😉

So truly said 'she is the Sherni of Sher Singh'

Loved how sher handled the situation yesterday when shradda told him about the marriage. The promo was misleading I was actually scared to shradda as to how she will be treated after sher knowing the truth.

I'm very happy that sher used his brain and didn't get mislead by his mum. Loved how yesterday he indirectly filled shradda with confidence with his words. In front of bawri devi sher will always treat shradda unfairly also give his mum his twisted taunts for what she did, and behind closed doors he will care for his wife and instill her with confidence and courage and always stand by her in good and bad times but won't show it in front of bawri devi.

I really really loved how sher saved gajra from putting laip on time after seeing her tense. Hats off to him
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really it was an excellent episode...
Loved the SherDha part alot, laip k magic got us such a romantic moment for us!! 😆