Piya Rangrezz

This was Awesome....

hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today's episode was superb..,
Aj sirf sher sher Aur Bas sher...
I loved where he made all the efforts to get shradha to put the meds...
Apni madam ji say laip bhi laga lia Aur BD ko khush kardia...
Aur somair ko Gajra pasand agai...
He was hiding his liquor looking at her...
Well the scene was very very nice...
The show is getting better day by day..
The Precap is looking more good...
Looking forward to tomorrow episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hayakhan5

Today's episode was superb..,
Aj sirf sher sher Aur Bas sher...
I loved where he made all the efforts to get shradha to put the meds...
Apni madam ji say laip bhi laga lia Aur BD ko khush kardia...
Aur somair ko Gajra pasand agai...
He was hiding his liquor looking at her...
Well the scene was very very nice...
The show is getting better day by day..
The Precap is looking more good...
Looking forward to tomorrow episode...

yes , i totally agree with you .. todays episode  was amazing...
aaj sher ko dekh kar maza aaya ... he was like changing tevar... for good actually...
uss pure ghar mein sirf aur sirf shradha aur gajra hi acche hai ..aur kabhi kabhi aisa lagta hai ki even somair is a good guy but only in bad company... apna hero sher is an exception -not good and not bad , he is neutral...

Matshholic thumbnail
Yup! U r absolutely right!! The show is only getting better and better with eachday. I just loved the episode. It had so many symbolisms-
Sher singh poured water on gajra so that shraddha could do the job but also bcoz he could understand how uncomfortable gajra was.. He is a gem of a person.
The main symbolism is how sher was taunting and praising his mother at the same time. It means he is not usual daily soap hero who blindly trusts his mother. Sher completely knows how to handle his mother.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sher is simply awesome...he knows how to tackle the situation...n will always be there to protect his wife...i hope bhavri doesnt torture shraddha more now...
dinazz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Matshholic

Yup! U r absolutely right!! The show is only getting better and better with eachday. I just loved the episode. It had so many symbolisms-
Sher singh poured water on gajra so that shraddha could do the job but also bcoz he could understand how uncomfortable gajra was.. He is a gem of a person.
The main symbolism is how sher was taunting and praising his mother at the same time. It means he is not usual daily soap hero who blindly trusts his mother. Sher completely knows how to handle his mother.

yes.. the symbolisms are really true ...πŸ˜ƒ

manikka thumbnail
Originally posted by: Matshholic

Sumer gonna b helping hand for both gajra and his bhabhiji...and sher knows very well about his mother's mind set...so he must have understand those accusations against sharaddha by BD...
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I absolutely loved todays episodeπŸ˜ƒ Sher Singh stole the show...the way he was staring at Shraddha wanting his madam ji to put lep for him😳 trying to make her jealous πŸ˜† and at the party defending her from the dancers remarks oh wow Gaurav Bajaj was too good his expressions were fabulousπŸ‘πŸΌ

Im loving the show so much looking forward to more of Sher and Shraddha
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haya,thanks for the post yaar πŸ˜ƒ
I agree with all of you guys! ⭐️
The show is getting better day by day πŸ˜ƒ
Today's episode was just "wow"!
Sher rocked the show πŸ‘
This show will get interesting day by day
I really wanna see love track between sher and his madam πŸ˜‰
All the characters in the show are really good πŸ‘
Vikaas is a jerk but a good entertainer πŸ˜†
manikka thumbnail
Whatever...m only waiting for bedroom secens...how's their sleeping arrangements gonna b...😳
BrenySana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
today was awesome,every second was worth watching but the moment shradha was applying d med to Sher was THE BEST! It was just a treat I love both of their expressions I just hope more of SherDha moments lyk that..